Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What value will Dogecoin have in December 2018?  
$0.0010 - 16 (66.7%)
$0.20 - 3 (12.5%)
$0.50 - 0 (0%)
$1.00 - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future?  (Read 822 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I do not think that this project has a future, of course this project is very convenient for transfusion of money from one exchange to another and DogeCoin rate has no big volatility, but I think that as a result there is no idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
You need to get some research,oh boy dogecoin was created to be a meme coin which is why it itsnt a good investment and it doesnt have any development for the past 2 and a half years,it means the only reason why this coin is getting pump is because the big players are manipulating this coin for their own interest,stay away from the doggy coin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Doge dont have any future because it is long dead for about 2.5years the developers has created this coin to be a meme coin which leaves this coin useless.You need to do a lot of research before investing in any of these altcoins,because it might be the reason why you will lose a lot of money,stay away from these shitcoins and you wont have any problem.

Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Ive heard that Doge will have fork this year, approx during the fall. Fork will be called Dogethereum and will have faster transactions and smart contracts. Doesn't seem as a meme coin anymore Smiley

Created after this article but has nothing to do with it.

https://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-helping-ethereum-solve-biggest-issue/

Doge Dev confirmed it has nothing to do with them.

https://twitter.com/dogecoin_devs/status/966234897877733381

The real Dogethereum is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/61vg5k/dogethereum_we_can_do_this_dogether/

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Personally, I do not believe in any future of DOGECoin, what could be the future of the crypto currency, which is popular only due to its name. But I do not rule out the inexplicable factors that the future of this crypto currency can give
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

I bought 100,000 Dogecoin because I also read some online news about John McAfee that has invested $27 Million in Dogecoin, Bitcoin and Verge, and I thought it could not be a losing currency if some successful business people are investing so much money in it.

I just hope it will reach at least 50 cents in two years.

Do you think it could be possible? Especially since it's about two years.

First i want to advise you never believe John McAfee's prediction because he always give the inaccurate predictions.
The price of Dogecoin now is $0.006 and market cap of Dogecoin is $690 Millions, when the price of dogecoin is $0.50 then market cap of Dogecoin will be $57.5 billions, this is too hard to happen if dev team of dogecoin give new technology. My prediction, the price of dogecoin will just reach 15 cent in two years.
MariusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

I bought 100,000 Dogecoin because I also read some online news about John McAfee that has invested $27 Million in Dogecoin, Bitcoin and Verge, and I thought it could not be a losing currency if some successful business people are investing so much money in it.

I just hope it will reach at least 50 cents in two years.

Do you think it could be possible? Especially since it's about two years.

First i want to advise you never believe John McAfee's prediction because he always give the inaccurate predictions.
The price of Dogecoin now is $0.006 and market cap of Dogecoin is $690 Millions, when the price of dogecoin is $0.50 then market cap of Dogecoin will be $57.5 billions, this is too hard to happen if dev team of dogecoin give new technology. My prediction, the price of dogecoin will just reach 15 cent in two years.

Wow. It's a rather grim prediction. But you're right about John McAfee's, that's right. Thanks a lot for this advice!
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Dogecoin is a project that was created for a joke. I think it has a more collector's value than an investment one. The developers themselves are surprised by the value that dodgecoin has achieved. This is a project without a future.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

i dont believe doge have a future.
the price will be never touch 1$.its just joke coin with the unlimited volume.its just good for short time trading if u have a lot money.

MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:47:23 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 05:02:22 PM by MariusCrypto

Dogecoin is a project that was created for a joke. I think it has a more collector's value than an investment one. The developers themselves are surprised by the value that dodgecoin has achieved. This is a project without a future.

The question is: Did the Bitcoin developers or developer think that he would ever touch the value that Bitcoin has today?  I think after all this is no longer about what developers do or what developers think, honestly.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

There are chances for dogecoins to increase its value or reach $1 US sooner or later but no one will be able to predict when it's gonna happen as the crypto currency market is always highly volatile in nature. Every year the value of crypto currencies keeps on increasing so for sure the value of dogecoin will also cross $1. If you invest now on dogecoins you will able to collect more coins than other cryptos as the value of dogecoins is too low and when the price increases, the dogecoin investors will be able to gain from the crypto market.

MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

There are chances for dogecoins to increase its value or reach $1 US sooner or later but no one will be able to predict when it's gonna happen as the crypto currency market is always highly volatile in nature. Every year the value of crypto currencies keeps on increasing so for sure the value of dogecoin will also cross $1. If you invest now on dogecoins you will able to collect more coins than other cryptos as the value of dogecoins is too low and when the price increases, the dogecoin investors will be able to gain from the crypto market.

Exactly on this I went when I bought 100,000 of Dogecoin
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

it seems that I do not believe in dogecoin because I hear dogecoin is currently only in use and in the movement by the community alone and dogecoin has also been left by the leader of his developers so it seems no longer have a good future.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Hello Crypto Community,

it seems that I do not believe in dogecoin because I hear dogecoin is currently only in use and in the movement by the community alone and dogecoin has also been left by the leader of his developers so it seems no longer have a good future.

That's right, but as I said earlier,  I think after all this is no longer about what developers do or what developers think, honestly. I think the Dogecoin is already on its way to success and nothing can stop it.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

Hello Crypto Community,

You need to get some research,oh boy dogecoin was created to be a meme coin which is why it itsnt a good investment and it doesnt have any development for the past 2 and a half years,it means the only reason why this coin is getting pump is because the big players are manipulating this coin for their own interest,stay away from the doggy coin.

Thank you for your friendly advice!
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Personally, I do not believe in any future of DOGECoin, what could be the future of the crypto currency, which is popular only due to its name. But I do not rule out the inexplicable factors that the future of this crypto currency can give
Dogecoin is already famous and this could bring huge increases in the future. That's my personal opinion.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

I'm really surprised dogecoin is still around after its founder demised himself. Thought that was the nail into the coffin, but somehow the community keeps it still running. I guess they can do so forever Smiley

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

I dont think doge coin would reach that amount because it is just a meme coin which doesnt have any development for about 2years and you need to understand that the price of this coin is manipulated by these big players,they are playing the coin's price so they can get profits from this joke worthless coin,this is a bad investment i guess.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

I'm really surprised dogecoin is still around after its founder demised himself. Thought that was the nail into the coffin, but somehow the community keeps it still running. I guess they can do so forever Smiley

Exactly!
trust7

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

I agree with the author of the post. Dogecoin has no future. Recently, there have been many cryptocurrencies that are much more attractive for investment. Over time dogecoin will go down in history. But this is my personal opinion and nothing more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: