Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What value will Dogecoin have in December 2018?  
$0.0010 - 16 (66.7%)
$0.20 - 3 (12.5%)
$0.50 - 0 (0%)
$1.00 - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future?  (Read 825 times)
MariusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

Dogecoin is a project that was created for a joke. I think it has a more collector's value than an investment one. The developers themselves are surprised by the value that dodgecoin has achieved. This is a project without a future.

I agree with the author of the post. Dogecoin has no future. Recently, there have been many cryptocurrencies that are much more attractive for investment. Over time dogecoin will go down in history. But this is my personal opinion and nothing more.

No, I'm sorry, I didn't say that Dogecoin has no future. On the contrary, I believe in a future of Dogecoin because that's why I invested so much money in Dogecoin.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

there will be pumps and dumps on doge coin but in my opinion there is no future for dogecoin at all.
just a pump dump doin

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

Doge coin is a coin created as a joke (it was said by the developer himself). What future are you talking about?)
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

Dogecoin uses Scrypt for proof-of-work (POW) and the block timing is set to 1 minute. It is advantageous that the level of difficulty is recalculated by the network for 4 minutes and the amount of Dogecoin that can be removed is unlimited.

Wow. I really did not know about this. Thank you for bringing us to your attention!
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

somehow, I do not believe in myself, the price is so cheap and tend to have no value, some even mention that this coin is a scam, of course I am not 100% justify, but I personally avoid it

dangershadow

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

I dont know about the future of dogecoin but its obvious that we do not know about the future of any crypto so why Not give a try if public is moving towards it. I have them on hold my self just waiting them to rise. I hope it crosses a Dollar this year.
Aaarono

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

DogeCoin is just made out of fun. Nothing serious in that coin, as the name suggests.
It might raise in value, as people tend to actually buy the cheap coins instead of the expensive one. You feel better having 4000 cheap coins rather than having 0.3 of a coin. Tongue
Just saying.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

DogeCoin is just made out of fun. Nothing serious in that coin, as the name suggests.
It might raise in value, as people tend to actually buy the cheap coins instead of the expensive one. You feel better having 4000 cheap coins rather than having 0.3 of a coin. Tongue
Just saying.

That's true!
muhammadali91

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Dude, Doge is the best coin with a great future... Its present on most exchanges and you can avoid high transaction fee with this coin...So, its use cannot be negotiated.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

Dude, Doge is the best coin with a great future... Its present on most exchanges and you can avoid high transaction fee with this coin...So, its use cannot be negotiated.

Good point muhammadali91
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Doge coin is a coin created as a joke (it was said by the developer himself). What future are you talking about?)

About a future that is found in all the crypto exchanges and about a market capital close to one billion dollars. I think only for these points is worth believing in Dogecoin.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

it is a very difficult thing to do, that is predicting the future. if talking about dogecoin I think it is a coin that has high strength but because the supply is very much so the price is relatively very cheap and I will only think positive that at the end of this year doge will reach the highest price.

sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

No, I don't believe.

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin which was created out of an internet meme. Therefore, Dogecoin is famously known as the “joke currency”. Though Dogecoin has been around since 2013 and has a pretty well-developed community, it is an inflationary cryptocurrency. It has a quite high inflation rate as well as an extremely large and uncapped coin supply.

In my opinion, Dogecoin has no future. The reasons, because the continued inflation is not good from an investment standpoint. There is a high chance that you will not get good returns on your investment.

It has become directionless since it's departure. The development community hasn’t done anything (except becoming philanthropists) for the past 2 years.

All these things aside, the original idea was a joke. It was meant to be a funny thing that had a lot of inside references to culturally relevant (at the time) things. For instance, the inspiration to have a coin supply of more than 100 billion came from a movie.
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

Although small actually coins in has a lot of interest in this once mainly for mining. If this year I think these coins will not experience great changes, for the next few years could just recently experience a significant price increase.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

I'm not interested in buying dogecoin even though the price is very cheap probably because I do not see the real potential of dogecoin, but by looking at all the conversations in this thread I am curious about what dogecoin is wrong to buy it for 0.1 BTC will probably get a lot of dogecoin, not for additional coin souvenirs on the market.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Coin Dogecoin was created just like that. The developers said that this is just a joke and there is nothing for this project. But this does not mean that the price of this coin will not grow. I bought some of these coins myself. I think in 2018 this coin will be PUMP and not one. Since often PUMP is made for cheap coins.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

I am a big fan of Dogecoin. I started my crypto trading with dogecoin. I used to trade regulary dogecoin. I believe in dogecoin it will rise in future but can not predict it will touch to a specific value but I am sure it will continue to survive in crypto world. If you hold dogecoin for long term then you will most probably book some good profit.

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?
Yes i believe

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?
I doubt dogecoin will reach the price of $ 1 because the total supply of this coin is very, very much

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.
Although the price of crypto in recent weeks has decreased, but I'm sure the price of the doge will regain steady after everything is normal

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
The opportunity to make a profit is always there if you have patience
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

I am a big fan of Dogecoin. I started my crypto trading with dogecoin. I used to trade regulary dogecoin. I believe in dogecoin it will rise in future but can not predict it will touch to a specific value but I am sure it will continue to survive in crypto world. If you hold dogecoin for long term then you will most probably book some good profit.

I admit that dogecoin is a trusted coin because this coin already has a long time life. I often used this coin for games, I don't know if there are still many people who use this coin to play games. but you should know that the time pump of dogecoin is very long. first price had reached hundreds of satoshi then dump to 20 satoshi then after a few months the price goes back pump to hundreds of satoshi then weakened again to 20 satoshi. it looks like pump time is a ver  long time. but if you want to be patient maybe you can get a nice profit there
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

I think Dogecoin is a trustworthy coin, because even after such a long time, and Dogecoin keep exist all the time, so I think Dogecoin also has its unique value, it gets a lot of people support the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: