Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4831 times)
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

It is really depressing that altcoins depend on bitcoin, when it tanks they all tanks; when it moon they moon;  even sometimes when it moves they still tank;  it a very saddened situation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

This can't be avoided because they're in the same encryption market. Most coins fluctuate with the price of Bitcoins.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

The biggest problem that I mentioned about altcoins is that they don't have a working platform for their projects. Ethereum is too slow. But at least I hope soon we will see some competitors. And then everything will be fine

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

This can't be avoided because they're in the same encryption market. Most coins fluctuate with the price of Bitcoins.

For me the biggest problem of altcoins is they keep defeating Bitcoin and they're all depend to Bitcoin. Some altcoins incorporate interesting new ideas, but there is an essential feature of Bitcoin which they all lack. And since Bitcoin has a market larger by a wide margin than all the markets of all the altcoins put together, and this makes it vastly more useful as a currency. Also the other problem is some of Altcoin nowadays is no longer around or scam.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

The biggest problem of the altcoins sector is the reliance on investors. There are too many scam altcoins in the altcoin sector. Cryptocurency provides great gains in altcoins when the market grows, but altcoins are very volatile when the cryptocurency market gets smaller.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

awurmik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

What you said is the genuine truth and all altcoins development are subject to the Price of bitcoin. With regards to the digital money world Bitcoin is the ruler and nothing can change that for the time being. There is dependably a decision party in all that we do as such I figure is nothing unexpected that BTC is the decision party with regards to altcoins. With regards to pump and dump and whale bunches those are the powers truly controlling the market.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

For sure it is dependance on BTC and surely scam ICOs and those projects who close after listings.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

In my opinion, the biggest problem or threat the altcoin face is FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt). The main cause of FUD is bad news.  The whole market respond explosively to bad news, and the market manipulators are aware of this and utilize it in manipulating the market. I think crypto still needs regulations in other to be fully decentralized and free from influence.

leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

The biggest problem is that they are not used in real life. Until there is application - the market will not be stable.
teleminergroup

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

In my opinion, the biggest problem or threat the altcoin face is FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt). The main cause of FUD is bad news.  The whole market respond explosively to bad news, and the market manipulators are aware of this and utilize it in manipulating the market. I think crypto still needs regulations in other to be fully decentralized and free from influence.

The market is manipulative. Therefore, so often publish negative news.
I think altkoynam not enough popularity of all the population, few people use crypto-currencies
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

Man, I totally agree with you. Altcoin's complete dependency on Bitcoin is extremely annoying. You find a great project with a working product and then Bitcoin crash and kill the project's momentum.
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

I think altcoins are becoming more independant of bitcoin, just by the look of the statistics of most of them, though I would like the altcoin market to have way less projects because it seems there is too many of them and the majority don't even try to innovate.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

Not sure what you mean by "dependency on bitcoin". How else do you figure out the price of something? You need to pair it to something to give it real price. Would you rather it be paired against the USD? We are trying to get away from traditional currencies and achieve total monetary freedom. Bitcoin is the yardstick and it won't be changing anytime soon. In the meantime let us all use our altcoins and bitcoins in more meaningful ways...transactions.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

I think the biggest problem with altcoin is the need for a stable market. New stable prices attract many people to invest. The richness and diversity of the altcoin also contribute to this market thrive. You usually choose which coin to invest.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

I think the biggest problem with altcoin is the need for a stable market. New stable prices attract many people to invest. The richness and diversity of the altcoin also contribute to this market thrive. You usually choose which coin to invest.

at this time things like that are true, the price does indeed affect the condition of the altcoin at the moment, moreover the longer the altcoin condition decreases and causes anxiety for many people.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Altcoins that cannot survive, or have little market interest, will certainly be difficult to exist in the cryptocurrency world. Getting consumer trust also takes a long time. Strong products with innovation and competent development teams greatly influence the existence of altcoins.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

I also think that dependancy of Bitcoin has not a good effect on the altcoin prices. I hope we can see that every coin will rise and fall independently on the price of bitcoin.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them, I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

I also think that the dependancy of Bitcoin has not a good effect on the altcoin prices. I hope we can see that every coin will rise and fall independently on the price of bitcoin.
I hope the same thing, bitcoin is something that is frightening for the altcoin trade. bitcoin has killed several altcoins and thrown it to the bottom.
all bitcoin movements are always badly responded by altcoin holders. I miss my trade, and bitcoin is stable.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

In my opinion the big problem that befell the altcoin is the number of altcoins that appear but are not accompanied by technological innovations that are brought also more capable. Most of the altcoins that emerge bring the duplication technology of the previous altcoins so that this kind of situation only makes market conditions more full. This also makes many altcoins worthless on the market and their position continues to deteriorate by nature. I only hope for the ICO development team to make innovations that are more current when they want to bring up a new altcoin.

mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

Indeed we of course never did an error in crypto. I think the biggest problem in the crypto is like this now. When the market continued to move down, and never green.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: