Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4831 times)
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

scalability is a problem in and of itself, but the tension created by the discussions surrounding it can be just as bad, leading to panic sales in the market, competing protocol changes, and overall confusion for entrant users. Many developers have also turned their sights to alternative Blockchains that are designed with the latest technology and mass adoption in mind.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

that is the difference between crypto players today, they only want a little but fast profit they get, so the price will not soar because many of them immediately sell if they feel the benefits. if traders keep their assets long enough, I'm sure bitcoin will penetrate that price. many of them only use altcoins to buy at low prices, sometimes altcoins are higher percentage increases than bitcoin
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

The reason for this is because Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and as a king it must always exact its dominance in the market. The movement of Bitcoin will always influence the trend of altcoins. Without Bitcoin there can't be altcoins.

Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

In fact, this dependence so big that altcoins have on the price and behavior of bitcoin should be an extra incentive to focus on the only cryptocurrency that has proven to be the most precious in this crypto-universe, bitcoin, because despite the supposed great advantages and improvements offered by the new cryptos, it seems that those who have decided to invest in them only do so in order to speculate and sell them as soon as they obtain the desired profits, only to buy bitcoins back.

And although that may be harmful in the end for all altcoins, the big winner will always be the King Bitcoin.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

The reason for this is because Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and as a king it must always exact its dominance in the market. The movement of Bitcoin will always influence the trend of altcoins. Without Bitcoin there can't be altcoins.
Bitcoin is making all the coins popular, i picked that coin to have as my investment. The Altcoins are worth nothing compared to Bitcoin.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Here you need to completely change everything and separate these two types of coins. Altcoins are regarded as an additional coin. But in fact, it’s time to figure out how to make this a separate type of monos with the possibility of withdrawing Fiat money without Bitcoin participation in this process.
The transaction fee is what i do not like about Altcoins, it costs money to send the money out of an exchange. Exchanging two different coins does not seem cheap.

martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

Alternative coins are very interesting and diverse. But it seems to me that at the moment they are experiencing a big fall due to the fact that people do not want to invest in them.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

One of the problems is that many of them are of no value and are created only for speculation, but there are really useful projects.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Certainly that is one of the main problems with altcoins, that most exchanges are still with btc/alts parity so if you want to buy alts you always have to spend your money first on bitcoin and then invest in alts which is extremely inconvenient because the value of bitcoin also fluctuates too

Bitcoin to the moon
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Only one coin that looks very good in a such market in binance coin - BnB. You can check its charts during this year. It was moving itself without BTC impact.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

I also think it is very important, at least we see the case of ETH that most of the ICOs are on this platform, allowing investors to make their transactions with ETH as well, but we see that it can happen when a crash in ethereum occurs like a few months ago, many alts also collapsed.
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
the biggest peoblen of all altcoin isnstandard market going up ajd down so i think that it will never actually disappear

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

I also think it is very important, at least we see the case of ETH that most of the ICOs are on this platform, allowing investors to make their transactions with ETH as well, but we see that it can happen when a crash in ethereum occurs like a few months ago, many alts also collapsed.
the biggest problem of our population and of humanoty os laziness i think but it has noyhing to do with the cryptocurrency world

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

yes, maybe that can be the solution. but the problem is when you have to beat the value of bitcoin in the market, even the highest etherum as an altcoin is still difficult. even though there are many good altcoin projects that even bitcoin doesn't have but the value is still losing to bitcoin.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:44:06 AM

yes, maybe that can be the solution. but the problem is when you have to beat the value of bitcoin in the market, even the highest etherum as an altcoin is still difficult. even though there are many good altcoin projects that even bitcoin doesn't have but the value is still losing to bitcoin.
yes, because Bitcoin is the king of coins so Altcoin is difficult to match, even though Altcoin's capabilities are very good and Altcoin has good potential. not all Altcoins are bad and there are some that are very good and strong so they can survive. it's just that Bitcoin always occupies the top position and always has the highest value so that Altcoin is difficult to match.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

One of the problems is that many of them are of no value and are created only for speculation, but there are really useful projects.
the problem found in altcoin is, the price is still dependent on the price of coins like ETH and others. well, that's normal, because most altcoins make coin platforms like ETH. only, the decline in price is always influenced by the price of eth.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
The bitcoin really affects everything in the market, when the bitcoin falls the altcoins will falls the same, sometimes others can't recover or survive. I think there is no need to blame these pump and dump groups, we have the rights to do anything with our coins.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

the problem found in altcoin is, the price is still dependent on the price of coins like ETH and others. well, that's normal, because most altcoins make coin platforms like ETH. only, the decline in price is always influenced by the price of eth.
The major coins will always give a lot of impact to the altcoin. remember whole of altcoins are using bitcoin and ethereum as the main pair to determine its price.
It will never to be an independent coin until it can create its own value.
shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

I am sure that people mostly will answer that the biggest problem of all altcoins market is scam.. there too many scams and we are getting suspicious about alts..
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

That will be hard to do, I mean how do you claim absolute freedom from something that you get your value from, it doesn't look possible but if there is one thing that I have learned in this market, it is that there is no telling what is possible. There might just be a coin that comes out and is absolutely independent of bitcoin but then again it would have to be dependent on another coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: