Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
Alexis77600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

when one is a student, it is true that it is hard to do both at the same time. It all depends on what we do if it's trading day or week actually it will take too much time on the studies against if we hold on values on the long term why not.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
indeed facing such a thing is very confusing and very confusing. the way out we may have to work with their parents in supervising them. if at home their parents who have to manage the time if at school that oversees all teachers teachers in school.my advice to all wherever you are, do not teach your kids about bitcoin when they are still at school this will interfere with their learning activities. because the child who is still in school costs their lives is still the affairs or responsibility of both parents .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
strongnitrogen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
As a teacher you should remind them that they need to balance their time for study and cryptocurrency. You should also understand that our education system had a problem too. Students doesn't need to learn everything in school unless they will use it on their work or business someday.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

Well that is a good concern. I am a student and I feel that doing school and cryptocurrrncies is stressful.
But in my opinion, students likely get involve because of the financial assistance and less about further development.
As a suggestion, try to consult them. Working and learning don't complement each other much. If they are really determined to finish their studies, financial support is not the only thing they need but also cooperation in class.
Even if they have enough money to support their studies, they won't pass their subjects if they will continue that kind of attitude.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

we know that bitcoin has a very large price, so bitcoin can affect everyone's personality, including students.

in my opinion, if the student is familiar with money, then he will not be able to concentrate on learning seriously. even he will leave his school for bitcoin. so this will be difficult.

so, the solution is, we better not introduce bitcoin to them, before they pass from high school.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Maybe this could be an excellent opportunity: the school should keep weekly (or biweekly) meetings with students, where some expert will analyze this world and teach them how to behave towards cryptos and their everyday life. Teach them to put limits, focus on goals and don’t overlook their academics duties.
junrecana

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

In my opinion crypto is not the problem in the students because im a student too but i manage both crypto and my studies and give time and effort to crypto during my free time so that my studies will not affect. Maybe your students are not responsible to manage them both
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

I guess it is really easy for them to balance the bitcoin. And education or academic performance in bitcoin you dont need to do anything after you invest you just need to wwait until your investment pump in the market so i guess me myself i could balance it easily if i wanted.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

it depends on the students.they must kmow how to manage their time about studying and bitcoin.maybe they can earn now ethats why they feel lazy sometimes to study more.but if they know their responsibility being student I'm sure it will not affect their performance in school

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

I think that this is a generalization of an issue. Yes, I think it can affect a person if they have a bad day at the cryptocurrency trading section of their each bitcoin affairs. However, they should be able to not let it affect their other performances and they have to know that this happens a lot, and that this is the normal side of trading and dabbling in cryptocurrency
I agree that it can affect, but in a minimal situations and one example of that is the hectic time management of a student aside from positive effect like earning money. The good ways that a student doing bitcoin that can improve their communication skills, is through learning bounty signature campaigns and this can give them positive effect on their life. They should prepare for the busy time management, because it isn't easy doing both bitcoin job and study.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

I think your students do gambling that's why they consume so much time in crypto currencies, the last time I heard even mobile legends bet games are also available. Students must learn how to manage their time and set limitations on their activities, otherwise they will find it difficult to balance their studies and other important activities.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

Thats the effect of bitcoin in student or school.
I always suggest to everybody to teach student is not good idea unless they are ready. Ready to split time and ready to manage shcool task. They have to be ready to put school activity in the first priority and not earning money in cryptocurrency.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Probably this kid is using bitcoin in a gambling site. They should avoid their cellphones for now and focus on their studies after that they can use their phone and try to educate to watch documentary about bitcoin.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

This is not a small issue and is not only affecting students as far as I know cryptos require lots of time monitoring the markets and they only way to help students is to tell them that the money they earn from bitcoin can only be best used if they have an education without it, money means nothing.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

I really do think that it won't affect badly the student's performance if the student would not spend  all of his time in bitcoin. Students have to be responsible enough to manage their time,  if they do want to concentrate on bitcoin then they must just quit school(which is a bad idea).

tetsu223

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

As a student also, I don't see any effects of bitcoin to my academic performance. And i think it depends on the student if he/she is so eager to earn money/bitcoin.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:23:55 AM

This one of the problem when you are involved in digital crypto currencies. We all know that we can get a huge profit in digital crypto currency. That's why a lot of people just focus in it. They might think that they don't need to study anymore because they are already earning. Like them, I am also student. Yes it is really addictive to get involve in digital crypto but still my priorities is my studies. I think the best way to help them is to encourage them to study while they are earning.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:26 AM

the truth is that regarding the performance I think they are learning much more since the bitcoin is already a university career it is as easy as it seems it covers many economic fields electronic electronic electrical engineering legal financial politics that reaches all the races of the current world bitcoin is the whole society that participates in

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

I think this is true, that is why bitcoin-related works are only applicable to certain people, especially those who can manage their time properly. As a student, I see bitcoin as a good opportunity for students to learn the world of having a job and how the economy works. As student, I do not see it being a hindrance to my studies but I see this as my inspiration to continue studying while helping my FAMILY.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

Cryptocurrencies are just Cryptocurrencies. They have nothing to do with the manipulation of students. I myself is a student yet I never get into the point where I almost left my cryptocurrency for my study. Maybe it will still depend on the people, their time management and of course priorities in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: