Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

It's an advantage to widen the perspective of students on how the real world works. On the other hand, their attention is lessen because their minds are not on the lesson anymore. Also, there are effects of the long exposure to cellphone or even computers.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

Time management is always the answer on everything, even if you work on the corporate world, the best way to earn more income is to have a side line so time management will be the answer even in schools to study and work at the same time.
Nakaturi

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Tentu saja setiap pekerjaan membutuhkan konsentrasi bahkan bitcoin boleh dibilang sangat menyita konsentrasi ,demikian juga dengan belajar juga membutuhkan banyak konsentrasi jadi menurut saya mereka para siswa bapak penyebabnya hanya konsentrasi mereka yang terbagi ,jadi harus membagi waktu antara waktu belajar dengan waktu bekerja itu saja mudah mudahan berhasil.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

for irresponsible students, why blame Bitcoin?
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
that's true, many students know the crypto world, but on the other hand there is a bad effect for the students themselves, but not all students like that ,,
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

I've ever answered similiar this question, but different in a case. Blockchain system, crypto, and everything is a good subject to study everyone. Not matter still as student, higher student, or professional. In your case, you find a problem with student. Some country have a rule or regulation about bank account and finance. I hope in your country have it. It restrict anyone to make a bank account if they are under 18 yo. It makes your student can't to withdraw their coin into their currency, even they can buy anything in internet by bitcoin, but the choices were limited. So, you can tell them to keep their bitcoin or altcoin till they get a bank account. It called an investment. Good luck for your job, sir. Honestly, I've a dream to be a teacher....
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Don't blaim bitcoin for poor performance. I see lots of students using bitcoin and having good performances in  the school.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

As a student, I can say that it doesn't affect my school performance thus it serves as my motivation to work harder. It helps me in such a way that enhances my Language skills. Time management s needed in order to comply in Bitcoin and studies at the same time.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

i'm also a student and i can proudly say that my involvement in cryptocurrencies doesn't affect my performance in school. it can be possible by being responsible and knowing how to balance your time and know our own priorities. We have to know which one is more important. We can post or earn bitcoin during free time or vacant time and also during lunch and maybe after school and after doing our projects or assignment.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

The kids should be responsible enough to balance their lives with cryptocurrency trading and their studies. It your responsibility as a teacher to be a good example to them by learning what to prioritize during their studying years in school. Encourage them to pursue cryptocurrency but remind them of their priorities.

pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

as far as i concern bitcoin will never affects my performance in school,as a matter of fact i am inspired because bitcoin help me a lot in my studies especially my daily allowance.that's why all of you students out their you have to focus in your studies wile doing bitcoin.thank you guys.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

It depends on a student if he/she has doing their responsibility on school and also just take a time in bitcoin when it's your free time. But there is also a student that helps a lot in school by using bitcoin, they are having a good performances in school by saying the language english, bitcoin may help also our english grammar.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

i am a full mother and i know what is good to my kids and what is bad for them,my sons are also a bitcoin lover but i saw them that they know how to manage their time for their studies and to bitcoin,it is up to you to decide for yourself and i believe that bitcoin is better than to go to other activities that they are joining now.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:26:00 PM by reck1ess

I'm a student too, I don't see Bitcoin affects student's performance in school. I carefully managed always my time when it comes to cryptocurrencies and academe. It just depends on the students on how they managed their time frame and also it entrusts on how the student is dedicated on their studies.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Its good that your student are involve in cryptocurrencies, that would big help for their families but you should warn them that their school perfomance are getting bad, they should not only focus on cryptocurrencies they should manage the time to study and doing cryptos.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Its good that your student are involve in cryptocurrencies, that would big help for their families but you should warn them that their school perfomance are getting bad, they should not only focus on cryptocurrencies they should manage the time to study and doing cryptos.

Yes i definitely agree, it has an effect with students performances in school, its either a negative effect or a positive effect. Negative effect if the student cannot manage his time, to the point that he won't study his lessons anymore because he is just busy gaining bitcoin not thinking that education is still more important. Positive if he can manage his time between studies and gaining bitcoin. If i were a parent who has a child gaining bitcoin, i would really be glad that at his age he already knows and undertand about crypto currency. And most of all i will be proud that he could already help me in supporting his education.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Its a good thing that your students are earning at that early age and its very addicting once you get to have your regular income from it. From my point of view, if they truly like or love what they want, and its all about bitcoin then you cant handle that kind of addiction, its like playing a game you  like in a console and once you finish it, thats it. I suggest giving them some space, If you can't beat em, then join them, Be the guidance they want and not the Negative thinker.

blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

It is good to hear that a student interested in cryptocurrency and wanted to earned money. Others it has a huge impact on their performance in school because of can't manage their time. You as a teacher it is also good to give them counsil on how they can focus on their school to improve their performance.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

But is the school and, in general, all education is not built on how to teach people to earn their living? If they already earn, maybe the school is no longer needed them?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

If I'm a student Bitcoin affects in positively not only helping me to earn money it also help me learn and develop my knowledge in critical thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: