Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

To be honest, it depends on how responsible a student is. I myself is a still a student who relies in Bitcoin to help me finance myself but I for once haven't forgot about my studies and had an average grade of B+. You should consult your students and approach them to give them some advice. It's not Bitcoin's fault but it was students entirely.  Smiley
I agree with you. Nowadays, college students have a lot of spare time. As long as they can allocate reasonably, they should not spend all their time investing in bitcoin, which will not affect their studies. And by doing some bounty activities for rewards, so you can earn their living expenses.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
It is just a matter of time management to be able to work on complexities of studying at school and at the same time working into crypto related works to be able to earn and gain their own income for their own sake. Well, it is not really hard to manage time working into cryptocurrency because there are different ways on how we can obtain cryptos which is convenient or suitable for our daily schedule because based on my experience as a student, I can easily manage my time into working and at the same time studying.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

if a student has learned how to earn money instantly. this will reduce their educational development. education is the most important part for the future interests of many students. so it's best that a student does not need to be involved in what can earn. because it is very clear that this will greatly affect the reputation of education.
Argie021213

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

If bitcoins affects the students in a negative way then they should be continuously guided by their parents and even their teachers. They are the ones who can see the effects and they should remind the students that it is good to help and learn to earn in their own ways but not to the point that they set aside their studies. Earning at a young age is good, but to have a brighter future they should not neglect their responsibilities as a student. They should learn how to manage and balance their time for working and time for studying.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

If you are a student and a bitcoin user too.
I think that is a good job for you. But for sure it will affects your grades if you involve in bitcoin world while you are studying it is hard to catch up all the lessons that thought by your teacher because you are focusing to make a money right?
The best step to do is good managing of time.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

For me,crypto world cannot affects the students performance in school because we only have a few hour to make are task in all campaign we are joint,and the rest of  it we use to other works if we have works,but the case of student in my own thought its better to focus first or priorities first in study so that they will not affected their studies.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

For students specially for Tuition in college Bitcoin is really helpful to them in terms of financial it depends upon the student on how they will use it, for the high school students also if they will use bitcoin they will learned a lot of knowledge on how to use their skills to write and learned the good grammar of English here, so all of these feature of bitcoin are very helpful for all students  and at the same time they will earned a lot of money while enjoying using bitcoin.
always1337

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

I think there is nothing related between Bitcoin and students at all, there could be a connection between school and Blockchain technology not Bitcoin.

verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

I can totally believe this! Especially if you're trading, you really need to be on it constantly.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
cp3mc

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Trading bitcoin need 100% attention and focusing so if a student pay more attention on his phone or bitcoin than books it will diffidently affect their academic performance. And since they need money to take care of themselves it going to be a great challenge except, a student that is more serious and focus to balance his or her time
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

As a student, I will be honest By answering your question, Bitcoin don't affects my performance in school, but it is very helpful to me because It's helping me by correcting the grammar on my english subject and also it is very helpful to economy subject. But also education is the mos important of our life, so I''l tell to all of the student that using bitcoin, just waist your time in bitcoin by posting when it's your free time and also don't neglect your study.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

for me, because I'm a student also and working on bitcoin it will not affects on my performance in school, it is helping me by correcting the grammar in my English subject, I can talk easily English by talking to my teacher, and because of bitcoin I can now talk easily an english with my teacher and students when they have a question for me.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Bitcoin trading can be time consuming due to the volatility of cryptocurrency. As a student, academic should be the priority. Time management is important to juggle between studies and trading.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

i don't believe bitcoin can affect the  performance of students in the school. its even an avenue for the students to get acquainted with what is happening around the world. there are some sites that teaches on digital currencies which can affect the lives of the students positively.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

Well, I don't think that it is the subject matter of Bitcoin but students might be having any trouble to focus on their academics. Bitcoin is not bad at all, As we all know Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin, it is good opportunity for you to explain them about Bitcoin/crypto and blockchain technology and to teach them about time management so that they will be able to plan their time for these activities and also to study.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

It still depends on how a students handle and manage their time for school and bitcoin. It might be complicated if they imply an imbalance performance. It is still necessary if their focus with their studies for it is their firm and strongest weapon against poverty someday. Bitcoin is also important for them to sustain their needs at school.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Bitcoins is the easiest way to earn profit now a days because of the consumers that are interested on investing and if your students are involved on this way of trading in the market or investing then obviously they will be more interested on earning money more than studying.

pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Maybe it is because their focus would be divided between study and doing bitcoins and can't concentrate on both. I think the situation is dependent to each person if they can handle both without any conflict or negative result on each other. One of the best way to manage this kind of situation is to give the student a proper time management on each of the two so it will be conveniently and correctly done.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Just remind your students about what they should prioritize first. That education is still number one, and that they should not feel lazy about studying just because they're earning money already. I bet you're a teacher in PH (a wild guess  Smiley). Cryptocurrencies are so known to college and even highschool / senior high school students nowadays... it is almost a trend and topic at school as to how their mining is.. how much did they earn/get during their last campaign, etc. etc. Discuss to them how they should manage their time throughout the day. How they should do time management like how many hours should they spend doing stuffs online... because for sure they will hear you out. Thank you for being a very concern teacher/professor  Smiley
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

If a student knows how to manage his time for his priority, it won't hinder his focus on his studies. Both earning and studying is necessary for a person to be successful. Bitcoin is helpful in terms of financial needs but studying is important as well because our future relies on it. A good student must do what is more important first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: