Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Bitcoin is not a reason of students performances in school. They should be taught how to manage their time in order to have time for school and bitcoin
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
I am a student and I was one of those subjects are you referring to. Cryptocurrencies really influence learning. any one who did more work outside school hours are affecting learning. they need to do is manage the time and divide the work right. This depends on each individual. maybe, a lot of them will give up studying careers and move towards Bitcoin

Make me great again
123exo123

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

Not for a second do I believe you're a schoolteacher. You know that going into crypto is basically gambling. And if it's not gambling, then it's a high-risk trade endeavor, like penny stocks.

For a teacher to condone such an activity is heinous.

Even if you believe in bitcoin. even if you believe in blockchain currencies... you would never encourage your students to get into crypto in the way you're suggesting. You would tell them to buy a little bit, maybe $10, something they can afford to lose. But you would never responsibly tell them to invest a whole lot.

As you've seen Bitcoin can go from 20k to 6k in only 2 months. What kind of teacher would be happy their students are getting into that kind of thing?

This is stress and risk that only people who are mature and responsible, and NOT in school, should deal with. Not students who are still learning.
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

In using bitcoin student earn money for extra income and for their families. In the performance of student in the school bitcoin can't affect because  they have student that he knows how to manage her time for the school and for the bitcoin. Like me ican manage my time ihave time to my school works and activity and ihave time bitcoin so bitcoin cant affect the student performance when you know how to manage your time.

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

if you want to enter the Crypto market, spend one hour a day getting involved in the Bounty program to earn more, they should not concentrate Too much time on the Crypto market, so their learning will be less. I think they only do extra to feed themselves. does not depend on the family.
vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

Not for a second do I believe you're a schoolteacher. You know that going into crypto is basically gambling. And if it's not gambling, then it's a high-risk trade endeavor, like penny stocks.

Even if you believe in bitcoin. even if you believe in blockchain currencies... you would never encourage your students to get into crypto in the way you're suggesting. You would tell them to buy a little bit, maybe $10, something they can afford to lose. But you would never responsibly tell them to invest a whole lot.

As you've seen Bitcoin can go from 20k to 6k in only 2 months. What kind of teacher would be happy their students are getting into that kind of thing?

This is stress and risk that only people who are mature and responsible, and NOT in school, should deal with. Not students who are still learning.
Agree with you 100%.  Students should be concentrating on their studies, sports and other school activities.  They most probably will loose their focus if they get involved with Bitcoin, seeing crypto currencies in terms of money.  I strongly believe that as a teacher, you should try your best to steer them away from actual crypto trading or any involvement in real time trading or investing.  There is a reason for the legal minimum age requirement for trading and investing in United States is 18 years.

cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

I also think that its not about either bitcoin, or any other passion like video games or music pop stars

it’s mostly the students understand and responsibility of what is their current priorities and as a teacher

we can only give guidance and proper balance to guide them

I hope we can find a way to help them in good effective way
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

For me yes,theres a big effect for student to become worse of cryptocurrency because of easy to way get a money and the student become not study properly And the bad ones will still think of the study that is not hard to survive in the world so that student did not study hard.yes its nice to adopt cryptocurrency in school for paying some project and purchase for needed for school but dont be forget you student and it will take a dream.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

I think it depends on each and every student on how they can handle the situation since it is different for each person on how they do bitcoin. Some really goes into it and forget all the responsibility and some are just good in time management.

I agree with you.Its very nice to hear hat in a very young age they already know how to help there families.But their is always disanvantage sad but its true.Maybe we can teach them how to manage time for bitcoin and school.But they must choose to fucus school first before bitcoin.Maybe they can work there bitcoin in non school days.
Bitcoin will really affect the students performance in school because you need to exert a lot of effort and time working on bitcoin to earn a decent amount of it. Sometimes, you will sleep late because of working on bitcoin. Since you are already a teacher, my advice for you is to teach them how to manage their time.

I believe that whatever happens to a student is based on their prior decisions. What I mean is that, it is not directly the bitcoin that affects their studies but their priority or time management. They should be aware of that. As teacher, that is what I see, the most effective way to change your students.You have to teach them how to properly manage time and set priorities.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

Why do you assume that it's the bitcoin that's making them perform worse, are you suggesting that they're spending more time focusing on cryptocurrency than studying? I really don't see how they can be checking cryptocurrency in the class room unless your school is extremely relaxed, allowing them to use their phones in class? Or perhaps they don't do their homework because they're busy earning crypto when they get home? If that's the case, simply get rid of homework and ensure they get all their learning done at school, that way they're free to work on whatever they want when they go home.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Yes we all know that it may affect every student in school but it will help them in financial issue. It will depend on the student how he handle this type of situation. I know students how use crypto and I don't see anything wrong at them. They keep their studies and by the same time, trade. That's what they do.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

so far I can only suppose that the name of the student, the unstable child in his calculations, it will be quite difficult if faced with two things that require full concentration, on the other hand the student must focus on learning on the other hand also focus bitcoin, this big impact will affect the diversion of the focus of the students, I think if everyone wants to run in a conducive manner then it is necessary to strengthen the students so that no focus, this requires extra energy and enough time so that everything runs smoothly, does not interfere with other obligations, with so student performance will be well controlled, problem of science success, finance also succeed.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Everything depends on responsibility and goals. If this is a student, then the road is open, and you can earn and receive education ... But a schoolboy is another matter! These are children who they can not independently take on this responsibility for themselves, learn and work (even if they do not spend a lot of time). I remember myself at school age, it was very easy for me to distract me from my studies, and now I regret this.

You are absolutely right. Children in schools are different from each other, some are more serious about their studies while others are not or are just forced to study by their families to maintain a good image in their family in the eyes of other people. Now, if these children are being drawn into crypto, I think that it will do more harm than good to them if they are just forced in going to school since they will surely put cryptos as top priority which then will lead to them ignoring the school stuff. But if the children are more responsible and are more serious in their studies, cryptos will be their second priority.
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

studying is also important. But the main purpose of studying to make money, right?
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

Exactly. Students often need money to spend on their hobby. They like a lot of things and they need a light job to get a lot of money.
The work at bitcointalk is a good job for them. There are a lot of people who give up learning to enter the crypto market. I think this is a negative trend that bitcoin brings to the students. If more and more students give up learning to make money with this job, the future of the country will be dark.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Interesting observation but i have to say that these kind of activities will affect students performance and nothing cant be done about that. This is extra work and will take time out of school anyways . Not to mention potential emotional strain on students.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

As I would see it, since you are an educator, show them how to be dependable with themselves and furthermore show them how to deal with their opportunity functioning and acquiring bitcoin and in particular, their well-being. Working too hard can make them be debilitated and tired and will truly influence their execution in school. I feel this is a speculation of an issue. Indeed, I figure it can influence a man in the event that they have a terrible day at the digital currency exchanging segment of their each bitcoin undertakings. In any case, they ought to have the capacity to not give it a chance to influence their different exhibitions and they need to realize this happens a great deal, and this is the ordinary side of exchanging and fiddling with cryptographic money.
fiswaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

If a student's time management is doing well, I don't think Bitcoin will affect his performance at school. Moreover, in the process of investing in Bitcoin, we have also gained blockchain knowledge while gaining revenue.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

It just depends on the students. If the students know their priority they must know that they should have a time management for their studies not to be affected by bitcoin.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

I am not a student but i wanted to reply the OP.
First, bitcoin is a life changer in so many different ways.
Students who are into cryptocurrencies would likely lose their interest if they already earned a lot in crypto.
But it can change one's interest towards education if their mindset is to study to earn money.
So when they earn in crypto, they will surely think not to finish their studies anymore.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: