Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

everything has both positive and negative sides, it is affecting their performance because they now spend lots of time trying to earn more bitcoin for themselves instead of learning and reading but at same time making lots of money to sort out issues for themselves and family. well there is little you can do about this , just give them good advice
trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

I teach at the college level and I haven't noticed many (if any) students whose performance is affected by Bitcoin.  For those who struggle to balance Bitcoin and school, I assume if it wasn't BTC, there would be something else that would draw the student's attention away.  For me, it was the internet and message boards when I was in college  Smiley

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
According to me, if the students sit on the school seat is known to make money from Bitcoin, will greatly affect the academic achievement, instead of studying to prepare new lessons for the new day some children did not do How to lose time learning for sites related to Bitcoin,
But aside from the influence that Bitcoin has given them the ability to think and make more money than their peers, people often say "good and bad", "I think Bitcoin is also Hopefully, the students will have the means to study in order to be able to see the money and have a good academic record.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

I believe teachers are proud with their students when they're doing something to earn money(crypto-currency) to support themselves as long as it is not forbidden by law. And they are role models and mentors in helping students achieved their long-lasting goals right after graduation. So the only thing a teacher can do is to remind how important education is in their lives,motivate,give support and advice so that they will continue to do something good without affecting their performance in school.
shjd2019

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

I am a college student, although I haven’t been exposed to cryptocurrency for a long time. However, I know how to allocate my time rationally. I will only pay attention to the dynamic situation of the cryptocurrency market and invest some money when I complete the learning task.
mintl7

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

I am a college student, although I haven’t been exposed to cryptocurrency for a long time. However, I know how to allocate my time rationally. I will only pay attention to the dynamic situation of the cryptocurrency market and invest some money when I complete the learning task.

Making money is very important, but as a student, learning to learn is your task during this time. Need to grasp the balance between learning and investment, can not ignore each other.
AlObado@gmail.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

It depends on the students how much they are responsible. because if you want to earn a little bit money for your school fees or projects and you are currently studying you should know how to manage your time before using crypto or bitcoin.And i know not all students are dropping their grades because some others using crypto does not pour their full time to earn for huge money because they are able to manage their study time and using bitcoin.
But it's even better that you have finished because knowledge is lifelong to take.
85asda

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

I believe that students at school should know very little about Bitcoin, and that schools do not have related courses to popularize Bitcoin with students. Therefore, there should not be too many people knowing about it, and university courses are in fact very small and generally not affected.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

I don't think the affected students are in big percentage and it is sue to the students negligence because they can earn money in bitcoin in the early stages of their life.What we can do is now just explain the lately sequence of non educated and maybe they will back into track.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

It is good to earn bitcoin and to use bitcoin for a good way like if the school children are busy all the time in bitcoin earning then they will give attention to the money and the education will be affected bitcoin badly now the bitcoin is using by many people of the world and the university graduates are using this for the good reasons some of the needy people are using bitcoin for completing their education and some of them are using bitcoin to buy clothes and food.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

Well I don't think it could have bad effects to the students if they get involved In bitcoin its up to the students if they put it in their mindset not to focus on their studies . meanwhile they can consider their selves as working student in the most easiest way which is in bitcoin . and as far as I know a lot of working student finish their studies because at the Same time they are working.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
This is a positive and negative thing that can happen if a student is involved in crypto, I think it happens because a student has not understood the meaning of responsibility and duties, a teacher better explain to students that the main task is to learn, even though the money earned from Crypto is what these students need, but their job is to learn and focus on their schoolwork.

Abry

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

As a student, I personally think it depends on how disciplined he/she is. Yes, there is a tendency of slacking off on your studies because earning such big money by posting, sharing, doing campaigns or doing translations is such a good bargain than doing real work. I’m not saying that doing bitcoin stuff are east but it is less hard than having a real job. Students goal are supposed to be studying but having bitcoin as something that is a way of earning some extra without having to sacrifice their studies is the kind of student that we should look upon. Remember, you don’t actually know how long this would last, so just to be sure, don’t forget your studies. Your knowledge is still the best treasure no one could ever steal from you.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

For me,As a student its affects to me is good when I know or learn about it and when I get a money. Bitcoin is not bad influence or affect to my school. I share my learn about bitcoin to my classmate to get a extra income or to payment in school. In school we teach about bitcoin to advance the knowledge or way to earn money.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

For me,As a student its affects to me is good when I know or learn about it and when I get a money. Bitcoin is not bad influence or affect to my school. I share my learn about bitcoin to my classmate to get a extra income or to payment in school. In school we teach about bitcoin to advance the knowledge or way to earn money.
I am also a student, but I can't say that bitcoin affects my performance in school because I'll try my best to manage my time properly to avoid depriving my time in studies. This kind of subject is depend upon the person, depend upon the stydent of how he/she could divide and manage their time properly. In fact bitcoin is a big help for me as a student

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Money can help and harm. Money at an early age can get mixed up in the head. Children can stop learning because they see that you really do not have to physically work ...
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

I don't think the affected students are in big percentage and it is sue to the students negligence because they can earn money in bitcoin in the early stages of their life.What we can do is now just explain the lately sequence of non educated and maybe they will back into track.

I think that will be the students needed to realize. Yes they're now earning money while they're studying and the fact that if they already have money their perception in life changes and thinking they don't need to study anymore because they're now earning. Having a degree is the best thing that will happen in our lives and no amount of money can buy this. Hope students realize this before it gets too late.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

I think that will be the students needed to realize. Yes they're now earning money while they're studying and the fact that if they already have money their perception in life changes and thinking they don't need to study anymore because they're now earning. Having a degree is the best thing that will happen in our lives and no amount of money can buy this. Hope students realize this before it gets too late.
Yes,having a degree is meaningful .There are different ways to get things done you can do both it is not hard to perform and initiate efforts because being a professional people will respect as a person.Bitcoin is a source of income for all so better to grab the opportunities to support financial education.Hope students will perform efforts on school and realize that it is so much important to have grades in school.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

It is not necessary to blame bitcoin for the poor performance of students in class. Because of bitcoin, students became aware on the reality on business industry specially on investment. Poor performance will depends on student on how he focus on his studies besides from earning in bitcoin.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

I think it is not affecting the student performance instead it is a help for them in financial problems abd it is also teach the students to have the value of keeping their money at their young age through investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: