Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Exactly. Students often need money to spend on their hobby. They like a lot of things and they need a light job to get a lot of money.
The work at bitcointalk is a good job for them. There are a lot of people who give up learning to enter the crypto market. I think this is a negative trend that bitcoin brings to the students. If more and more students give up learning to make money with this job, the future of the country will be dark.

For this i have the same opinion with you since the student will have more time to do a job here.
They will not have enough time to learn in the school which is very bad for their knowledge outside the bitcoin knowledge.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
I think it depends on how the student's manage their time on doing bitcoin and at the same time going to school. If the students are determined to help their family in terms of financial services then they will have a time management in order for them to gain money and at the same time doing good in school. If a student is willing to do anything just to help their family, then theres no hindrance for them to be successful in life.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I think it's defend on the students if he affect his performance in school because just like me I can work on bitcoin even if I'm a student. Bitcoin can make you feel like you are a student worker because on it. There are so many student that are working on it and they can't affect they study because they can manage their time.
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

It is true that bitcoin has affected students because they have made money and they are happy with the results they get but they are not aware of their obligations as students, so I think as a teacher or parent should give understanding and explanation that school is important and they should can manage time well
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

As a student i don't think being involve in cryptocurrency affects the grades or performance of the students it depends on how they manage their time and schedules but if they earn some money on it i think they are being lazy because they earn money as a student.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

im as student also , and i think its depend on the person , maybe they are still cant manage their time to school and do crypto
i think you need to give them advice how to manage their time
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Try to give some advice to your students just simple advice, tell them the bad effects that you see about them by working their Bitcoin to much, teach them how to manage their time when and how much time they should work on their Bitcoin. Maybe it may help them to not forget their study, they really need to learn that they still need real job that pay real money.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

To be honest, it depends on how responsible a student is. I myself is a still a student who relies in Bitcoin to help me finance myself but I for once haven't forgot about my studies and had an average grade of B+. You should consult your students and approach them to give them some advice. It's not Bitcoin's fault but it was students entirely.  Smiley
and it depends to the teacher as well,since your all in crypto teacher and student,i think thats a great way to work in profiteering here,and work academics not unless your student is being getting greed in financial help of bitcoin,and they have no care in future but only in earning.thats what you need them to motivate.your the only person that can help them perform in crypto and school
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

For me just give them a reminder that it’s better to focus and continue their study so that it can help more for them to understand the meaning and uses of crypto in their future. This will be happen because  the mindset of this student are diverted totally in bitcoin because it will comes up in their mind that there’s an easy way to make money themselves and earn a lot of bucks without any hassle. The student goal is to finish their study so that they can get a job someday and earn money. Now the times come that they are really know about crypto their studies will affected, maybe they are focusing now on bitcoin and not on school works and it is because they are already found job that make their income.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

it is good if they can earn money for themselves and can help their families but they must remember with their obligations as students, they should be able to manage the time well and not forget the task of school
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

As a student, I personally think it depends on how disciplined he/she is. Yes, there is a tendency of slacking off on your studies because earning such big money by posting, sharing, doing campaigns or doing translations is such a good bargain than doing real work. I’m not saying that doing bitcoin stuff are east but it is less hard than having a real job. Students goal are supposed to be studying but having bitcoin as something that is a way of earning some extra without having to sacrifice their studies is the kind of student that we should look upon. Remember, you don’t actually know how long this would last, so just to be sure, don’t forget your studies. Your knowledge is still the best treasure no one could ever steal from you.

Lacking of time in school is just fine for me if the student is earning a huge a mount of money, grades are just numbers and it will not determine your path on the future whether you will become successful or not, your determination will still provide you the success and cryptocurrency is a big help for everyone to achieve their goals.

Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Their attention is being diverted to bitcoin. This is what I'm worried about young kids who are already earning some bucks. They might settle their education and forget about it later on once they are already earning a lot.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

Earning bitcoin is good but they should concentrate to their studies also. We can earn bitcoin but we will earn more and more if we study and build our own business. You can earn bitcoin today or tomorrow but once if you're fail in exam you'll never get your time back you lost your One year just for the money. I suggest you to guide your student to make a time table when you play when to earn and when to study, it can help your students.

kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Like your students, i am also a student and a user of bitcoin. In my case, i do not think my performance in school changed. For me, it is just a matter of priorities and how you manage your time well. As a student, i should not focus only on one thing. I should and I do manage my time  with studies and time with bitcoin since both are essential to me.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

It depends on the student, to how can handle this situation. As a teacher, your duty is to give them advice that schooling is the best and learning many things.
Advice them that it is good to be involve in cryptocurrency, but it is the best to learn different things.
harbs23

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

As a student in my experience sir!maam
still in person how to balance the study or bitcoin.
because I've been balancing learning and using cryptocurrency properly, so I know that studying is still the decision of what is his/her priority.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

It is a good thing that students have access to bitcoin information but to do things better maybe teachers could teach them how to manage their time to make sure their school performances are not affected
ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

Have a lot of money but poor science is the worst thing ever, better try approaching your mutid slowly and discuss about the future he wants to be what. Because it's better to be a simple person but useful for everyone.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I think it relies upon ourselves, yes everything relies upon the understudy self. When they can isolate the time then I trust their life in the realm of crypto won't meddle with their accomplishment in school. Understudies who are shrewd ought to have the capacity to put the time when it is working and when should they learn. Specifically to be sure the crypto world has made them ready to get some cash, it ought to be inspiration to make them ready to learn harder on the grounds that I think when they have cash then they can get the best offices to help her school, including to have the capacity to class set up quality. So the crypto world isn't an explanation behind the decay of execution lessons for the understudies.
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

We are the one responsible in our own action, and if we chooses this way that we are focusing more here in bitcoin rather than in school then the consequence is that you will get low grades, despite of it you have money, it should be balance especially if you are a student.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: