Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

It is true that many students are now disturbed because they know Bitcoin, but this is where the role of parents not to interfere with the education of children because of BItcoin because education is important in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Hello teacher. I have read students in korean university that started a club inside the unoiversity that recruit other student to start their journey and invest in bitcoin. And as far as I have read, the university did not suspend nor block that group of student. One thing that make bitcoin advantageous to those students especially in business courses, they are able to practice in the real world without even investing a lot and not even talking to a broker. They can experience trading all by them self using a portion of their allowance. But if there are students that drop their subject in favor of bitcoin, that could sound alarming and soon the university may look upon that.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I think the students must have a time management. Time management will be the key to earn money at the same time to focus on your studies. For me my idea is spend your 2-3 hours in crypto and then the rest is for your studies. But if you have free time do bitcoining. That's my idea on this situation.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

Students when they start to get money suddenly become preoccupied with making more money rather than studies and this can affect their performance in school as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

Like your students, i am also a student and a user of bitcoin. In my case, i do not think my performance in school changed. For me, it is just a matter of priorities and how you manage your time well. As a student, i should not focus only on one thing. I should and I do manage my time  with studies and time with bitcoin since both are essential to me.

I agree to that, it was actually better to work here in this forum more than taking getting a sideline out side in the corporate world because it was easier and we can use cryptocurrency to cover up our financial problems, time management will always be the answer if bitcoin is affecting the students performance.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

what did they learn about crypto ?? what are they looking for their family ?? are they looking for income from cryptocurrency? if yes, I think as a teacher, you are obliged to rebuke them, because studying in school is more important than they are just looking for profits in cryptocurrency but forgetting their duties as learners.
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Cyptocurrecy can  be likened to Education. But also  It depend on a student how he will be responsible enough to handle it,  it is just a matter of time management to be able to work on complexities of studying at school and at the same time working into crypto related works to be able to earn and gain their own income for their own sake. Well, it is not really hard to manage time working into cryptocurrency because there are different ways on how we can obtain cryptos which is convenient or suitable for our daily schedule because based on my experience as a student, I can easily manage my time into working and at the same time studying.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

It is a good thing that your students are making money from cryptocurrencies but it is very bad that it is affecting there educational performance. How do they do it? Are they traders? Buy and hold may be a better option for them to be able to concentrate on studies.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

It depends on the student, to how can handle this situation. As a teacher, your duty is to give them advice that schooling is the best and learning many things.
Advice them that it is good to be involve in cryptocurrency, but it is the best to learn different things.
correct. i have experiencing it now. the only thing that i am needed is a time management thats it. your priority is the studies off course. i have using bitcoin salary to provide for my education we are not rich so using bitcoin we will not have a problem anymore. time management is the key for everything that has been stated.
Melon12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

For it depends on the student there are some student that are responsible in there study, they know how to manage there time in study and in cryptocurrency.So that they not affect there study.the smart student knows the best for there future.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

You can't do something about that, every people have their own decision to make i suggest you talk to their parents and tell them about that they might help the kids to reduce their time on trading or doing campaign or whatever activities they are doing and focus more on studying.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

Students might be sometimes carried away by the money making opportunity Bitcoin provides, but it shouldn't be the reason as to why the perform poorly. if that's the case then there should be restrictions concerning students involved in BTC,such that they are tought how to divide and balance their time.

guiltyden

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

What I honestly think is that schools should teach about financial education and future economics, this would give students the possibility to study more of the btc, and learn more. It would not diminish the performance of the students, but it would increase their performance and knowledge
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

I think so but thats a good side in their peeformance in school (but still it depends in the sutdent how they can carry themselve aa an example of good student while doing bitcoin). in terms on their performance yes it can really affect bitcoin to them..they will be more responsible to their lives.. first theres a lot of things that we can learn from bitcoin especially here in bitcoin forum not only on how we can earn money but how we can manage our own money how to save for school through bitcoin, how bitcoin helps student to earn money to save for their project etc. and student will learn how economy is running and how money rules our attitudes well..in terms of money ruling once attitude is it depends on the student how they can use bitcoin in a right way. so thats it. thats the some of affects that can student be experience but again its alwsts depends on once students attitude ..
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

Definitely,  bitcoin will affect the way students perform in their school especially if he is a normal or heavy user or doer of any cryptocurrencies availa
 It is because it is like a job which needs time to accomplish.  Now it is on the student on how responsible he is to multitask bitcoin while studying.  It is on their time management.  If he is a person which is greedy, it will directly affecting their academic performance specifically it will lower their grades because their time allocated to study will transfer know bitcoin.  But if he is a student which is responsible and can multitask or manage his time,  he can definitely study while doing bitcoin activities.  But I advise that students must not have many accounts managed or less their bitcoin activities so that they will have enough time to do school-related activities. He/she might even have a better performance in a way that he/she can but all the materials needed in school because of the profit he is getting in doing bitcoin activities. So for me,  bitcoin obviously affects students performance in school but it is on the students on how he/she will managed it.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Actually investing in btc have helped in my finance studies as you can compare the crypto market with the financial markets all over the world as well as blockchain technology with the related tech which makes your studies more interesting

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

It is good if the student's learned how to earned at young age, but it depends on the student if they know how to manage their time. Sometimes if they get earned much, its true that they have neglected their school, being a teacher and as a second mother we need to guide our students, give them a good advice that education is the most important than anything else.
bablu10

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

Yes, i think bitcoin effects or affects students. cause everybody wants to earn money.
but not for all students. whose needed money after given by parents.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

Have you ever thought that if you help students who can earn a living income but it is short-term and then everything ends when all of your students become prey to sharks?
This is economical, and the strong will seek to be able to kill their prey.

klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

It good to hear that your students are into cryptocurrency and already earning for themselves and able to help their families. But the downside is.. bitcoin is addictive especially if you are already earning. I guess you can help your students by reminding them the importance of education and advice them to practice time management.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: