Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

It played a great part in the students life that bitcoin and cryptocurrency existence provided them extra source of income without compromising their time and energy for throughout the day. Unlike have a part time job, students will have more time flexible enough to adjust to their schedule and still earn.

Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

This is also happening in the corporate and manufacturing world, when most of the employees are joining bitcoin and signature campaigns. The lost of focus in the work is a problem. I think this is the same in the school when students primary focused is bitcoin because of the good earnings. Maybe the teachers and parents can work together to educate students that bitcoin is only a tool to finance there studies. education is still the #1 priority.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

I believe it still depends on a student. If he/she values her studies more, then he/she won't put his/her studies into compromise. A student can always balance everything, it only depends to them on how they manage their time and attention. It's not bad for them to be involved in Bitcoin however for students who put their studies into risk needs to be adviced and counsel to give them more insights and make them realize how to prioritize what's more important.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

It played a great part in the students life that bitcoin and cryptocurrency existence provided them extra source of income without compromising their time and energy for throughout the day. Unlike have a part time job, students will have more time flexible enough to adjust to their schedule and still earn.
I think the work with Bitcoin will affect the achievement of students because they will need some time for Bitcoin and of course, if they study the morning, the evening they will do, they will not have time to sum up the knowledge and affect learning. Even if they can arrange time, this is also very stressful, to balance learning and bitcoin in the best way is not simple, in addition, bitcoin provides a large income, it will make them less interested in learning, the income of a formal job is not equal to the income from the bitcoin, why they need to continue to study, that is their thinking.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

I think it is true ,if you can see how some audults reacts because of bitcoins example when you at a function every 5min they on phone to see what happend whith  bitcoins ,so I believe  students wil reac in the same way  and preformance  will be effected.
I think so.  Any student can deep attention in bitcoin earning activities, they loss their attention in studying. They spend a lot of of time in bitcoin. I think students no need to involve in bitcoin.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Somehow, Bitcoin can affect student's performance in school especially when one student doesn't know how to manage their time properly. He/ she may get distracted because of Bitcoin and prefer not to focus on study anymore.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

I think it still depends on a student's routine or life style. Every student should know that though they have already got the opportunity to earn, it is still important for them to value their education more than anything else. I guess, it is better if they would discipline themselves by doing the first things first.
Being a student who is in involve in cryptocurrency I can say that bitcoin may affect me in different ways but it's still my duty as a student whether I will be affected in a good way or bad. One thing that bitcoin affects my daily life as a student is with proper time management and discipline. I learned to use my time efficiently and do things smoothly. Bitcoin also gave me the ability to handle things much safely. Most of all it gave me inspiration to finished my study so that I will not just depend with this in the future.

Y U MAD AT ME
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

I think it still depends on a student's routine or life style. Every student should know that though they have already got the opportunity to earn, it is still important for them to value their education more than anything else. I guess, it is better if they would discipline themselves by doing the first things first.
In my own observation being a student who's using bitcoin I can say that it affected me in a good way. Bitcoin taught me to handle things carefully especially time because I need to used it efficiently. Add to that bitcoin taught me to discipline myself because my life is not just about revolving around bitcoin and I need to remind myself that I'm still a student and has duties to be done and my future is bigger than of bitcoin can offer me.
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

I'm wondering what age range of students are you teaching. So I'm going to assume that we are talking about college-aged individuals who you see have been overly occupied in crypto to the point where it has hurt their studies. That was this is the case I could agree with others here that they are to blame for not balancing things. But what if we had classes that taught us real life skills on how to balance things within ourselves, our goals and our strategy to get there.  we spend too much time on digesting redundant information.  Imagine if you could go back in time and learn all the things you wish you would have learned from school, crypto for example, depending on how old you are.

Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

It depends only on student. Of course, it is hard to study and work simultaneously, but if student is responsible than it won't effect his/her study.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

May i know what age range is your student?
If i were you, i would teach them how to manage their times like seperate the time for study with the time they spend on cryptocurrency. It's good that they already know about cryptocurrency at young age but don't let cryptocurrency taking over their times for study.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Yes, there are a lot of students involved in bitcoin. They invested a lot of money in bitcoins, but they spent a lot of time in bitcoins, which seriously affected their learning. I think the main character in learning is learning, and they need to maintain a balance between learning and bitcoin.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Student should prioritize - waht is more important for them, education that will effect future or their current earning. So, it depends only on person.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

The fact is that crypto activities is for those who are good at creating balances in their activities of daily living. You need to plan very well- know when to sleep, when to post, when to learn, have time for friends, family and loved ones and time for work if you are working full time and many others
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

I think it all depends on the students themselves and here in need is the optimal time setting for learning time and time for bitcoin to be balanced, and maybe then the students can learn and get good grades and at other times they can also invest and earn income from bitcoin
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

It depends on a students on what he will choose. Maybe tgey to rely on butcoin and they get bored to their school activities, yes, its true that bitcoin helps students such as to pay their tuition fees, buy they wanted, helps their parents, and have a better way to live in. But they must also need to know that education is the only way on how they will be a better person someday, whom they want to be, and its also the key to learn different things that they dont know yet. So it is important to limit their use of the cryptocurrency and prefer study first.

franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

BTC indeed affect the performance of the students in the school, like me, when I was reading the BTC to earn a lot of money for investment, cause I have bought a house and car, in accordance with the previous it is impossible for a student.

I don't agree with you, I think it depends to the student if he/she is responsible enough about school. I am a student but bitcoin does not affect my performance in school because for me education is still the best gift that I can offer to my parents.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Yes bitcoin does not affect learning ability because students can as well as employees after their studies do for example a bounty or sit on the stock exchange.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

Nope I don't think so it is just the same as the students who are working for their free time,
Every working students would surely be tired and earning in the internet is not an exemption to this .
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

Student should prioritize - waht is more important for them, education that will effect future or their current earning. So, it depends only on person.
At school level students should concentrate on studies first let them get the basics of elementary education correctly, then they have all the freedom to choose bitcoin . Schools meant for education so no need to incline towards bitcoin that may affect their studies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: