Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
commlinx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:45:49 AM

Possibly your understudies truly require cash, so he likewise needs to buckle down in cryptographic money. It was great, he was youthful however he could gain pay to help his own particular life and help his family. Be that as it may, cryptographic money is exceptionally dangerous on the off chance that it is given to class understudies since he has an obligation on his training. As an instructor, you need to continue observing your understudies and remind them to organize their training also, keeping in mind that understudies leave their training since they are as of now quieted by their wage in crypto.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

I am a student as well but it all depends on how discipline a person is. Yes bitcoin businesses needs a lot of time but then again a student should know how to balance his or her studies with bitcoin. For example you can't be doing bitcoin when you have a lesson. You should concentrate at that time and get a lot from class so that you can do bitcoin when you are away from class.
yes, bitcoin affects the student's performance if the student is not able to divide the time between learning and bitcoin, and most students do not understand responsibility, therefore many students can not divide the time.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

In your place, I was glad that students do not spend time for useless activities on the street or the consumption of alcohol or drugs, and are interested in quite useful and profitable occupation.
I also really appreciate if they can use their free time to learn the important things. Rather than just spending time and youth just for fun as well as wasting time. It would be better if used to learn and utilize technology well.

milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

It is not a good thing if someone is ignoring his studies for crypto or money. If you are a student, you should know your preferences.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

It depends on how the student manage his/her time. It depends on every individual, it depends on how responsible a student is. You need to sacrifice one thing, you cannot to things at the same time but you can do multitasking. It's a matter of time management. If a student is responsible, he/she will not let his/her grades fail in exchange of getting btc.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

It depends on a students because their the one who make their grades I think they should know their priorities and the only problem that I see is they hook already on crypto currencies because they get earnings on it so they performance in school are going down I think they need to learn on how to manage their time very well so they can excel on both.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

I think there's no problem in bitcoin in fact it can help you to support all the finance in your school like your project  and all other expenses and I don't  believe that bitcoin affects the performance of students in school it depends on how responsible the student to manage their time with studies and bitcoin.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Nina Anora

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

I think it depends upon the student if they take for granted  their studies. Im also a student but i used bitcoin as an extra finances. Helping me to pursue my diploma.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

it's not about bitcoin, bitcoin is only an object but the main problem is the subject which is the students..Their perfomance in school drop because they don't know how to manage their time.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

many schools should become more modern and to use new tendencies of teaching, cuz now you can find many valuable info. just by yourself.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

It's not the problem in bitcoin but in fact that students think that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are easy money and they don't need education And that is completely wrong and can have serious consequences.
Everyone needs quality education and we all know how cryptocurrency market can change easily, how easy you can loose everything ad that only few are able to make serious living from cryptocurrency. But not without knowledge.

malaj
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
For my opinion as a student bitcoin can't affects my performance in the school because my time is always use in the right way such as this step, i will do work bitcoin if my study, assignment and project are done. But if you don't do this way then yes it is very true so you need to balance your time for bitcoin and studies so it can't be affect your life.

aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

Students also can participate in all kinds of earnings from bitcoin and I think they have a great opportunity to potmou that in their time it appeared and it is more interesting for them to study.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Teenagers are very emotional because I think that in bitcoin there can only be people with a cold mind and restrained because everything has to be calculated and waiting.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

It seems to me that students are carried away can generally lose interest in learning if they see what income they will bring bitcoin.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

students themselves decide what they choose they are already adults and intelligent that would make a decision. And to choose to study or with poor academic performance, I still have to choose a bitcoin for them.
Azael12

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

As a student, i don't think that bitcoin affects my performance in school. By managing my time well. Infact I am more eager to finish my home work and review for the upcoming exams so that I can start earning Bitcoin.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

I believe that, why is a school student who knows bitcoin suddenly the value of the lesson in his school gets worse. a schoolboy if he knew Bitcoin, and he knew that bitcoin made money. then he will spend his time playing Bitcoin. because maybe in their minds, the longer they play the more money they get. as a teacher, to overcome this, you should give explanations and directions to your students not to spend time playing Bitcoin. Even so, the lessons at school are more important than Bitcoin, because they are still students.
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

Maybe there are a negative effects of doing bitcoin at the same time studying. It is hard to do things at the same time. Some of the students are more focus on their bitcoin rather than studying. But not at all, bitcoin has a lot of positive effects on students. They have some incomes in bitcoin Smiley

It is always depend on students on how they will handle their time. Smiley
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

that's true and I agree, because someone who already knows Bitcoin and knows that playing Bitcoin can make money, then He will spend his time to play bitcoin. no matter he was still in school, he would have left school for Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: