Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Bitcoin in some cases can have a bad effect to the academic performance of a student because they thought that bitcoin is more important since in bitcoin they can earn their own money and they can make it grow and be rich which is we know a bad thinking. Bitcoin is just a stepping stone for us it is an additional income and a tool to help students in daily needs but education is more important. Students who are involved in cryptocurrency should balance their time and set their priority to their studies and not to bitcoin or other stuffs.

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
Hello there, as a student with a knowledge about bitcoin, there is some times or some things that may affects the factors with regard in the performance in school related activities. For me, i experience a lot of hindrances between the bitcoin and the school works so i i choose mostly the school works. I realize that it depends on the students on how they manage their time with regards of having a two task, school works and bitcoin.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Maybe there are a negative effects of doing bitcoin at the same time studying. It is hard to do things at the same time. Some of the students are more focus on their bitcoin rather than studying. But not at all, bitcoin has a lot of positive effects on students. They have some incomes in bitcoin Smiley

It is always depend on students on how they will handle their time. Smiley

I definitely agree with your statement that it depends on the student. In my situation as a student, I am a living evidence that bitcoin affects my academic performance in a good way. Even though I am using bitcoin, contrary to the others, Bitcoin actually helps in my studies in terms of it broadens my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin helps with my financial issues in school.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

The performance of the students depends on their responsibility and how they manage their time and activities. I am also a student and at the same time a bitcoin user and based on my experience, I could say yes, I am having struggles on handling these both. I took it as a natural part of being involved in this two fields. It is just like taking different subjects and you have to take care of them. As a student and as a millenial, this could be an easy or should I say a natural routine in our daily activities. So if they've done it, why not bitcoin and studies? As a matter of fact, I am an honor student and I could say that bitcoin isn't a distrraction nor a hinder in studies.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 230

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I think bitcoin and bitcoin technology created and used today can make students passionate to develop technology that is almost the same as blockchain cryptocurrency technology that develops digital currencies so that it will grow technology based on digital currency more fresh and very useful for the future front.

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

That is the good way by earning money while studying to help very well with their parents for financial and tuition fee  in school, but  it depends upon the student how they handle the situation. But my advice is just focus to study while in school and the best technique here is to divide your time to accommodate  BTC and study together.   

Education is needed  for everyone of us but the chances to be rich while Bitcoin dominated so we can just take advantage for it. When did we do some effort if bitcoin totally disappear? so, we just think 100% on what's the good idea to do for this.   

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

In fact, this is a very good part-time job for students, if they really understand cryptocurrency. And maybe some of them will connect with bitcoin further life. Therefore, do not forbid them.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

It is a pity that during my studies I could not earn money with bitcoin. I am sure that if I had contacted this earlier, I would have chosen a completely different profession. Economics, Finance, all this is very interesting, and especially - cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

I think maybe it is true, when students getting involved in bitcoin there's a chance that it affects their education because they get difficult to focus on the school activities. They are being distracted when they are thinking separately from bitcoin and school vice versa. But we don't say to stop with bitcoin and focus only on their school because they don't have future in bitcoin. But with the right way of using bitcoin is becoming much better and additional way of becoming globally competitive that lead to a better life from the Future.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:04:18 AM

in my opinion, in the school situation how to deliver a teacher so bitcoin does not affect learners. if only me bitcoin help is great for those studying like I'm studying too and bitcoin great help bitcoin me because it helps me to pay for food
ronaldo 1994

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

bitcoin will greatly affect the performance of the student in the school. Daily students are bored throughout the unit. Academic standards are to help students have a better future, to have a stable job. But not sure to help them get rich. When students understand bitcoin. For students, bitcoin will help them change fate without going to school
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

You have to do something about that. You must make an intervention so that the students will keep their interests in their studies. Finishing their studies is more important than doing bitcoin because once they finish studies they will find more opportunities.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

It may affect if they do not know how they manage their time. Time management is important if you are student. You to know your priorities. Just spend your time into important things
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

I think they should be able to manage their time as well as possible. Splitting time to work in Crypto and time to learn. I do not think they should go into Crypto and focus on learning first.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

Bitcoin doesn't affects students' performance in school unless they want to make it full time. But If they are spending too much time focusing on something else rather than their studies then their performance is going to bad.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

Bitcoin has been a great help for the students especially for those who struggle financially because they can earn income to pay for their needs and sometimes occasional wants. You have to remind your students to still prioritize their studies and maybe remind them of their dreams before they know what is bitcoin. Maybe some of them are thinking that it would be okay to just drop out because they are already earning money and losing their interest in school which is not a good thing because we still don't know what the future will be.

As a teacher, just show them the value of education and maybe teach them about time management so that the students can do what they are supposed to do may it be in school or in earning crypto. Maybe on a personal level, you can talk to them and ask what the problem is so that you will know what would be the alternative solution.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

It can affect in two aspects. They're getting worst in their studies because they've already focused at one and thats quite not pleasing at all. While on its antipode, they will be able to help and survive independently even before getting their degree. So for those students who are involved in this industry must surely take a responsibility to fulfill two desires in life at the same time.

faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

Bitcoin never forces anyone to do anything. Error not on bitcoin. I think this is a matter of psychology, individual self-control and time management. What if give time for counseling guidance in school and provide direction to divide time and manage time. It seems that the role of parents is also very necessary
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Here in our country it is normal to the universities or college to have a seminars about bitcoin and I found it a very good idea to enhance the qualities of the performance of our students. Therefore bitcoin is doing a good impact with the performance in school of the students because it increase the awareness of the students with regards with the cryprto currencies and about what are happening with the trading. Just imagine that our student were according learnings about what are happening all over the globe this only means that if they catch all the information they will be consider as a globally competitive students.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

Is a fun thing when you see young people know and use bitcoin, it will make them successful and rich in the future. I'm sure that knowing bitcoin while still being a student will be beneficial to their lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: