Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

You are right, As a student i think it depends on the student itself on how he/she is responsible on managing time based on my own experiences it definitely affects the student because you will have the concept on why would you study if you are earning some money, and they prioritize working in bitcoin over studying and i think thats the one why its affecting their performance, so its all on students time management and priorities.
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Lols, how about you as a teacher did your performance turned bad? Crypto is indeed very addictive. Even me as an employee, I was suspended because my manager saw me trading at Etherdelta lols.
The solution is talk to their parent. Tell whats wrong in their child.

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

In some cases it affects students performance in school by just staying late at night just to be active in cryptocurrency. I suggest that they should focus on studying first let them enjoy their youth. Dont be so hasty in everything just enjoy your study and after your school participate on cryptocurrency in that way you can avoid failling grades. Their mind is not on focus to school. So better way be balancing to what they want to do to crypto work and to their school performance.
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
Yes, it's good for students to earn some money through bitcoin. But the students' main task is to learn not to make money, when these students because the bitcoin can get a lot of money and spend a lot of time to do anything about the bitcoin, it will affect their learning.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

I am also a student and I think I am able to handle my study and earning in cryptocurrency. I think it is not impossible if you are determine to reach something.
Yet it is too hard to study while having a time in cryptocurrency, I know that someday all of my efforts will make my life more beautiful. I believe that every success entails sacrifices.
Well it depends on the student ofcourse. There are some students who only use bitcoin as their parttime job to earn profit to support their fanancial needs. Maybe bitcoin affecting them in a good way. Because while they are studying they also earn profit at the same time.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

I am also a student and I think I am able to handle my study and earning in cryptocurrency. I think it is not impossible if you are determine to reach something.
Yet it is too hard to study while having a time in cryptocurrency, I know that someday all of my efforts will make my life more beautiful. I believe that every success entails sacrifices.
Well it depends on the student ofcourse. There are some students who only use bitcoin as their parttime job to earn profit to support their fanancial needs. Maybe bitcoin affecting them in a good way. Because while they are studying they also earn profit at the same time.
if I became a student and knew bitcoin maybe I would do the same thing but no different from now because I work while working on bounty to gain profit other than salary income than my office income whose statistics are fixed. I support students who work in bitcoin but don't forget the school assignment.money is easy to find but knowledge must be learned

sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Lets be honest everything can be affect them . But you should happy because they interest with cryptocurrency instead of harmful and bad things.At least they can build a future with cryptocurrency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RyanMarz

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

This is why I do not agree that it is a suitable way for minors, unless they have a guide or adequate help to be able to perform in this bitcoin work. The studies will always be more important and as a teacher you should let them know and at home the parents should focus on that.
Ullienayla

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

in my opinion, students should be smart to share time and prioritize the most important activities, for example they must follow school activities, after free time can be used for bitcoin, so that their school activities are not disturbed although participate in bitcoin
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

Yes, when students know that the bitcoin  can earn a lot of money, they will spend more time on the bitcoin, so they will reduce the time to study, so their learning situation will become worse, it is not a good news for students. The main task for students is to learn rather than earn money.
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

If you think that your students can cope with this new world of crypto currency, ask them to join, but remind them of the rules and rules of this forum. If you know that your students can not cope, why do not you worry.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Think its can depends on students. They have to evade how to operate the time about study and bitcoin. Perhaps, now they can earn that they feel lazy, sometimes to study more. But if they know that their responsibility - the student, I am sure that it won't affect their progress at school
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:44 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 09:58:41 PM by finzyoj

This is why I do not agree that it is a suitable way for minors, unless they have a guide or adequate help to be able to perform in this bitcoin work. The studies will always be more important and as a teacher you should let them know and at home the parents should focus on that.

Of course it really do affects the performance of a student. One thing is for sure here in bitcoin it really give you money, but you have to a give it time to finish the task.

When I was still in college I am so busy person because it a have a lot things to do, review for everyday exam, projects, assignment and many more. Doing such things is normal because its part of being student. But bitcoin is not yet introduced in the Philippines and it is not so popular that time.

But now that its so famous ☺,well known in making a big money. But student have no capacity to invest in bitcoin because they are still studying so due to eagerness to have extra income and provide what they want, they join and apply for signature campaign just what i am doing now. Boing this is not that easy it requires a lot of time specially when finishing the task we need to do. Being student, they only have time to do the signature campaign is when their class is done so they dont have time to sleep for 8 hours and because of that they come to school late, haggard and present but absent minded.

They can't focus on doing what they have to in school because they are thinking that they have to finish the task.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

For now, I don't recommend that students invest in cryptocurrency markets because they don't have much money.
The risks of cryptocurrency markets are high.

Zoe_27

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

It's a good exposure for students to be involved with cryptos.  Knowing how cryptos work or just having the bit of knowledge and interest at an early age gives them the potential of becoming good at it and keeps them from doing useless stuff.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

I think no . I think bitcoin can't affected students performance in school . As also as student bitcoin can't affect to me in my performance it's help a lot to me i think it's also help to the many students in the world , students is great that they have a bitcoin to help them like me .
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

It seems to me that students are carried away can generally lose interest in learning if they see what income they will bring bitcoin.
Mm well it is good for them because being a student I know now it is getting very hard to have proper education in this expensive age,  so in this time bitcoin is being great help to me, I am spending my spare time in bitcoin and I am earning high amount of money with the help of bitcoin, today the price is very low so students can earn high amount of money with investment as well, it gives them aim of life, they have the opportunity to use the spare time constructively earning something better for them.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

bitcoin really affect the performance of student, because many student have fail to to concentrate on there studies they always busy think about there cryptocurrency price which is not are a idea for a student.
ahilees palu son

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

When I was a schoolboy and students, I was in dire need of extra money, and at the time it was impossible to work in the Internet. Now the modern generation has this opportunity. That's great. Give your students a little freedom.
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

Entrepreneurship Business School (IEBS) in Spain has become the first digital business school—offering online-only courses—in the world to accept Bitcoin as payment for tuition fees.
Covering its online master’s and postgraduate courses, the school will now be able to offer a fixed rate to its wide array of international students without having to worry about international exchange rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: