Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:02:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
Mike1992

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

“Cryptocurrencies are a fundamental part of the school’s strategy to change the means of payment and offer alternatives to currency exchange,” said Óscar Fuente, CEO of IEBS.
IEBS’s decision reflects the fact that, despite the dramatic fluctuations in value that have come to characterize Bitcoin, the (in)famous cryptocurrency is having a profound effect on the business school world.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

The University of Alcalá has a Master’s course dedicated to the cryptocurrency Ethereum, intelligent contracts, and the economy of the cryptoecosystem. Other schools to lecture on cryptocurrency and the evolution of fintech include Cambridge Judge Business School, and New York University’s Stern School of Business.
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

Cryptos require a lot of time,skill patience therefore for a student it couldnt be proper. Thats a good thing to earn extra money but there are other responsibilities for students. On the other hand at schools it must be taught what cryptocurrincies and blockchains are.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

It seems to me that students are carried away can generally lose interest in learning if they see what income they will bring bitcoin.
Mm well it is good for them because being a student I know now it is getting very hard to have proper education in this expensive age,  so in this time bitcoin is being great help to me, I am spending my spare time in bitcoin and I am earning high amount of money with the help of bitcoin, today the price is very low so students can earn high amount of money with investment as well, it gives them aim of life, they have the opportunity to use the spare time constructively earning something better for them.
Well it is depend on how the student manage it. Sometimes when they see how efficient it is to earn, they lose interest to study and want to focus on bitcoin. But for me, bitcoin is good source of income where you can manage your time and use only free time to work in bitcoin. There is huge of opportunity to achieve your dream when already earning big but it is more important that you are a degree holder because bitcoin is not permanent where you cannot depend the most. Through bitcoin, we have something to spend on that we cannot ask for our parents. The good thing is that while studying, we can help our parents and we also can save money.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

Yes this is somehow true that now the day's many students are getting involved with cryptocurrencies and they are getting exciting with this because in this very little age they are earning with bitcoin so they are giving less time to education and it is affecting their education. The first priority should be educations parents should tell their children’s to give proper time to education.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

I think the problem lies in the time division where previously all the time they used to learn whereas after getting to know btc they focus more on btc and may sometimes forget to learn, because i'm sure the btc attraction is so strong that it can make people put aside any even their school affairs .
their mindset must be changed even though they are able to get what they want with btc still education is important as the basic capital for their future here needed the important role of parents to guide and direct them before they terlena too far, here must be control however anything that is excessive is not good all the things in this world must be done according to the portion so that the result is good, learning and doing business btc will be able to go hand in hand without having to have one sacrificed during all
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

As a Senior High Student, Bitcoin cannot affect my performances in school. Actually, i am recognize as a one of honorable students in our school with bitcoin that can't affect in my studies. The only proof that i have got is medal and certificates, and bitcoin cannot affect in my goals to get it. Lastly the only motivation for me in my studies and bitcoin is my family, also by the help of our God and my friends.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

As a Senior High Student, Bitcoin cannot affect my performances in school. Actually, i am recognize as a one of honorable students in our school with bitcoin that can't affect in my studies. The only proof that i have got is medal and certificates, and bitcoin cannot affect in my goals to get it. Lastly the only motivation for me in my studies and bitcoin is my family, also by the help of our God and my friends.
Studies should be on top, earning in bitcoin should only be the way to help us as a sideline. As much as possible balance both if you think you already earned in bitcoin. We still need diploma to prove ourselves.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

It is just a matter of time, in my case, it doesn't affect my performance in school. I can manage doing both of it. Thus, time and task manage is they key to have a good outcome in doing both.
cfmoc

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

Bitcoin will affect the performance of students at school. Bitcoin is a good part-time job, but if the person working is a student then the family needs advice. Simply, if students spend too much time on Bitcoin, they can not complete their studies. However, the problem here is not the responsibility of the Bitcoin creator, nor the Bitcoin forum. You can only earn money when you are of legal age. And for students, it's best to focus on your learning.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

Bitcoin can be likened to Education. But also It depend on a student how he will be responsible enough to handle it, it is just a matter of time management to be able to work on complexities of studying at school and at the same time working into crypto related works to be able to earn and gain their own income for their own sake. Well, it is not really hard to manage time working into cryptocurrency.
Koolerin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

You must make them understand that the foundation of speculation is luck and the foundation of life is not.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

I am also a teacher and this question is really difficult for me to answer. Because I think cryptocurrency is a good way for students to finance their educational life but on the other hand they spend most of their times in this so they don’t have enough time for their lessons. Only the ones good at planning their times are successfull in  both areas. It is up the students There is nothing we can do I think..
I think it is depend on what course pf the students take. If it need to study about the technology and gadgets about the economics then i think it would be good because digital currency have an advantage if you know about it. Like in my class, one time we talk about the cryptocurrency and describe what wpuld be the role of cryptocurrency in the world
unexecuted

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I also think that is good when children try to understand crypto but the quality of their school work depends on their priorities. Maybe you as a teacher have to explain them that it's very important to be highly educated to understand crypto sphere that's why school is very important
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

I think that bitcoin influences the student's performance in school. It depends entirely on him if he is responsible enough.
He can influence his studies with the money from him. This is an official step to stop the movement of children in the world school. Because it can be beneficial for the country.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I think you should talk to their parents to ask them to talk to their children to remind their children to do not forget their studies. Don't be busy only in bitcoin, they need also to study because they need that to their future and to become prosperous their life of her/his family. Me, as a student I did not forget my studies. I think it depends on their children how to manage their time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

I think you should talk to their parents to ask them to talk to their children to remind their children to do not forget their studies. Don't be busy only in bitcoin, they need also to study because they need that to their future and to become prosperous their life of her/his family. Me, as a student I did not forget my studies. I think it depends on their children how to manage their time.

Are these students minor? Or college students? Well it's good that they're exposed already to finances and how to make money but therr's a time for everything especially if it's affecting studies. It's quite alarming if these students are highschoolers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

.It is great if students make a profit from bitcoin. This will help them take care of themselves and help their families. But I think students need to put the learning problem first and take the time to learn about bitcoin and work with bitcoin. To avoid affecting your academic performance.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
#polonez

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

I think that, of course, students also need time to study the crypto currency, but also it is worth remembering about studies.It should be clarified that the crypto currency is not studied without the fundamentals.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Actually, if we looks on the positive side bitcoin really helps on the need of the student of the school. Well,.as on my own perceptions it will depends on the students which he/she thinks on his/her carrier or passion first while being involved in crypto currencies as the most trending and demand here in cyberworld. Also, when we talks about money for sure it will really affected but somehow it will depends on the students if he/she apply a time management that there have a possible to sacrifice the time on each side in order to balance and still mage the topic in the school and the profit that you have in crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: