Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 11:17:46 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2480 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

I am also a student and I think I am able to handle my study and earning in cryptocurrency. I think it is not impossible if you are determine to reach something.
Yet it is too hard to study while having a time in cryptocurrency, I know that someday all of my efforts will make my life more beautiful. I believe that every success entails sacrifices.
If some students can do both bitcoin and their studies together with out affecting their academic excellence, perhaps it is  doable for anybody. But, of course, there are things to consider to be able to do that, time management, dedication and passion to a successful life are some of the encouragement that may fuel your will to do bitcoin and have an academic degree at the same time.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

That's not true to me. If it is true the possibility of these students follow the advancement of bitcoin technology. Students should not know about bitcoins because they are not old enough unless they are adults.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
How do you know your students are involved in cryptocurrency? Where are you teaching, what do you teach, who you teach? I found it interesting that there are teachers who know about crypto and realized that their students also could be involved. I'm curious how involved are they in crypto? Are they just using it daily or also doing something else that took a lot of time. This could be the answer to your question. The reason your student's grades are failing maybe because they spend a lot of time in non-academic activities, such as crypto trading or mining or anything else so that they don't follow the class anymore. You should find out, talk to your students, and find a way out of it.
molenracing

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

bitcoin is great, he can affect anyone who knew him. no matter people already working or children still school. and I believe it, if a student already know bitcoin, and he know if bitcoin can make money. then slowly he will spend time to play bitcoin. and of course, it would interfere hours lessons his school, as a teacher you must be advised your students in order to divide the time, between the play bitcoin and lessons at school.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

To be honest, it depends on how responsible a student is. I myself is a still a student who relies in Bitcoin to help me finance myself but I for once haven't forgot about my studies and had an average grade of B+. You should consult your students and approach them to give them some advice. It's not Bitcoin's fault but it was students entirely.  Smiley
Yes, it really depends on how student discipline himself. Personally, I am so happy to do both studying and bitcoining since I am motivated to learn because fees, and other payments will not be hard for me because of bitcoin. And I dont think bitcoin will be a hindrance in my study. Students must know their priority.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Firdausiii

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

Bitcoin affects students' performance in school
I think for students bitcoin is the same discovery as for any person of age
and academic performance can not influence a student's work if he is serious about his studies

There are also students who do not affect their learning, they learn a lot here in bitcoin like by correcting the grammar and English you say very much. For me it depends on a student how he responds, you just need to post when it's your spare time, but just focus on your studies, and do not neglect your studies
PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Well i think not only student's performance being affected, but also adult. Many of them know the potential of Bitcoin that can bring more and more profit, thus they will rather put more afford in bitcoin rather than the pity salary that they received. But i think as a mature adult, we must balance both private time and working time and not affecting both is win win situation.

neopamaming

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

Marinecoin is dev-less, self-sustaining coin.Marinecoin is an extra special coin it is the future of the cryptos.Marinecoin is a  fair distribution ,time dilution technology , iot , time tested and value added coin. www.marineco.in
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I think its better for student to know how to earn money while also knowing how to save money.
Its better to know what thing will benefit us while it cannot harm others.
I think your student is very updated and resourceful to learn about bitcoin but in everything theres always be a negative effects.
For me they should still prioritize their studies because it is one of the most important in our lives while also know how to manage their time.
They have a lot of time in the future, but as of now they should only do it in their spare or vacant time.

Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:46:50 AM

I think the guide of their parents is very important.They know that their children at their age they already earned they always advance their child that even they earn education is most important.Once they finished their studies many opportunities will come and can they earn more.The future is more important than now.
guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

The student's responsibility is to learn and invest in Bitcoin. To earn money, this is a good behavior, but Bitcoin affects students' performance. This is entirely a student's own problem.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

For me, bitcoin can affect students performance if they don’t have right time management because it is the key to success if you are just a student working also in cryptocurrency. If you know that you need time to do some paper works, do it first before bitcoin works. Academic performance is important because you want to be a professional in the path that you are taking. Bitcoin can set aside if you have to focus on schools deadline. Bitcoin is also helping the students to have extra income even they are just a student, especially in financial needs.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

Students must know their priorities. Cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is not responsible for their failing grades or poor performance. Everybody has a choice. Its either "bitcoin first, study later" or "study first, bitcoin later." They must keep in mind that the latter is a better choice because they still have responsibility as a student. Time management is the key. A student can make a time table or a schedule to follow so he/she won't lose track of his/her activities. Their parents send them to school because they are expected to study. So they mustn't disappoint their parents. They don't necessarily have to give up any of the two (studies and bitcoin) because if both are important to them, they will make time for each of those. But it is still a matter of "first things first."

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

As a student there is a lot of difficulties in studying. Maybe bitcoin cannot affect the academic performance of a student. A student can handle their schedule just by maintaining the time they use. Some of the student are not focusing in their studies because the whole of their focus is for other stuff. Bitcoin cannot affect the performance because bitcoin can help a student to buy things that they needed, Bitcoin cannot affect instead it helps student to earn money.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

It really depends on the student . If someone is determined to achieve its goal they do it by following proper routine. A good student know how to divide their time and get the best out of it. I will suggest the students to make a proper routine and strictly follow it without fail. Nothing can distract you if you are determined.

ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

I very much agree. Making money is very important, knowing that money is not ultimate because education is very important. This is food in the mind. It cannot be exchanged or replaced. Poorly performing students indicate that they cannot manage the income process and learn their books. This is not very good.
ghost07

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

no bitcoin cant affects the students performance in school in fact bitcoin help student to be more intelegent person because it boost students to be fluent in english. it also helps student to earn money even they are only a simple student/
ampsec_

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:08:05 AM

maybe the students need to balance their time and not to focus on using cryptocurrency as they study and maybe they will be involve in cryptocurrency gambling
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

Making money is very important, knowing that money is not ultimate because education is very important and It depends on the student's time management. I will suggest the students to make a proper routine and strictly follow it without fail that's all
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

maybe the students need to balance their time and not to focus on using cryptocurrency as they study and maybe they will be involve in cryptocurrency gambling

I do not know how do Bitcoin affect students since there is no need to think of it in fact it is an advantage for them to just keep on holding their currencies in a long time and just get serious when their studies are done.

You know, after graduation you can just check your wallet to know what is the update about it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: