Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
cryptofeel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

A student should learn to know where to draw the line between making money and education . They should be able to strike a balance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pootutus

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

If a student takes too much time to encrypt his study, you can try to talk to their parents or children. Communication is the only way to solve this problem. You have to let the children understand how important it will be for their future life to learn.
abyssobenthonic

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

It depends on what they want to be when they grow up. There are useful skills to learn from bitcoin, not just mathematics and computing, but also trading skills and market research. Education should come first though of course
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Anything if it is representative and calluclated wrongly will had adverse effect on it.Its unfortunate that BTC is blamed for the poor students performance., the money making opportunity presented by BTC might be too exiting for most of the young guys. We should take this as opportunity for students growth in the new tech era
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

The time management of students depends on the students. Maybe your students was somehow need a money for their personal reasons. You can teach your students the importance of education and the better opportunities they may have if they finished their studies.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

Doing two things at once at the same time is something that is difficult.
If you want to impose to do both is with good time management for both.
Making money while studying is amazing.
But behind this amazing thing, there must be a strong struggle for success between learning and managing Bitcoin.
I think everything works just that we have to manage time and always be consistent with what we do.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
we talk again to the management of time, if the student can manage the time when studying and when to make money I think no lazy, but I just a majority of users bitcoin it over the age of 20 years and it is not the age of schoolchildren
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

i could say that it depends on the students or actually in their time management and balancing of their activities. me as a student, i balance my time regarding my performance in school and here as a way of earning crypto currencies. i do first my activities in schools before earning crypto currencies since it is much better if you get your money in your future job. also, knowledge is the best thing to earn in learning of course while bitcoin is much more in the internet world. it is better to focus in the performance in school than here. as i said earlier. it depends or vary on the students since they could prefer this method of earning money. since  most of the students get bored in studying because it is a long process but here. you just need to know about internet stuffs and you will earn money. so it depends on the student.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

As I observed to my neighbor using bitcoin as partimer the time of class affects most because using bitcoin cause lots of time and the time of studying will forgot because all of his attention will fucos on bitcoin. So as a parent I dont advise the student to use and involve the cryptocurrency.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:34:30 PM

I think the main problem in that given situation comes from the student itself.You can't put the blame on them if their academic performance is getting worse maybe because they're being satisfied on what they get from investing their time in bitcoin without taking consideration to the lifetime benefit they could get from pursuing higher education

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

i think people should not forget that students is only can do things better then us because that is the times only where they can learn good and can do things also better then us so just think like that if they will learn the btc and will do work on it they can do well then us might be and they can survive but some are little like open and not caring the things.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

I think the student can't take many projects in the same time to earn bitcoin. so they can organize their time well and still have times to study for their school. its good if theie know about bitcoin and take participate to earn bitcoin, but their still students so they have to limit theirselves.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

yeah that is great for students because we are letting them to open their minds in crypto world so that they are ready for a future generation

NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has some impact on the students. Here are two good and bad effects. Firstly, joining Bitcoin will greatly benefit a student. He can acquire English skills as he has to improve the position  by posting in English. Apart from Bitcoin, a lot about new technology is known, which is very important for a student. I am a student. Before working on Bitcoin, I did not know much about the internet, online. Now I can learn a lot with bitcoin. I learned many unknown things in these days. Unless I was involved with Bitakayen, my unknown thing would have been unknown. Moreover, Bitcoin plays a big role in the economy. A student works at Bitcoin to run the whole family with the cost of studying. Yes, but there is some disruption to reading, but a student has to move in two directions.
Finally I want to say that the effect of Bitcoin in a student's life is very important.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

Bitcoin affects students' performance in school, yes  it will because it take time  and it seriously affect some part of Africa where internet  is bad because internet is very porus and very bad to connect.

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

My brother is a student and he is active in this forum and active in trading but I cannot see any gap or reason for him to lose his focus in school. Actually, he is a graduating student and the ceremony will be after a week and we are so proud of him. It depends on the student where will they focus.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

bishnoi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

i am so happy if my children work with bitcoin bitcoin is too good if students do work with bitcoin then they can do  batter in future and they become strong and rich
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

i think this partially depends on each individual. nothing like you or anyone could turn their minds around in case they're aware of what they're getting into, but it's the best for now that you should have a talk with some of them, a heart to heart convo. good luck
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Nowadays, college students have a lot of spare time. As long as they can allocate reasonably, they should not spend all their time investing in bitcoin, which will not affect their studies. And by doing some bounty activities for rewards

Thats not true. College life has the most hectic and toxic schedule. there were so many projects especially thesis that you need to finish in order to get a grade. Although investing in bitcoin wont hurt their time because investment is a passive activity. You only buy a coin at a single time and then you leave it for a long time, lets say months or maybe years. You will only comeback to your investments when you are now ready to sell them. what really affects students performance is the other activities such as task that requires a manual work like for example joining on a campaign and doing other online jobs.
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

It depends on the student, if he is responsible enough, he will not let his study be affected by his doing here in crypto currency. When i was a beginner in crypto i am also a student and also here in forum at the same time but i am not letting my grades be affected. Its time management.

Echoing this sentiment. Time management by knowing the exact niche where they can learn and apply themselves, plus get rewards at the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: