Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

Your earning  depend on your rank and the number of followers you have on social media, Monthly earning  for most bounty hunters cannot be determine as most campaign do last for more than 2 month except for translation bounty and this has limited numbers and language translation.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I joined some bounty campains and I have earned on it.  But there is one bounty campaign that I was joined that until now the coins they pay does not have value yet. I have always ask the developer via telegram but nothing was happen. I hope they will fix everything.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I joined some bounty campains and I have earned on it.  But there is one bounty campaign that I was joined that until now the coins they pay does not have value yet. I have always ask the developer via telegram but nothing was happen. I hope they will fix everything.
Well, that is the risk that is being associated with bounties, some are really hard to contact with and some are hard to reached, worst is the token has no value at all, that is why we need to extra careful with the bounties that we are entering at make sure that you have done research about it.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Everything depends on the project, which will invest in its prospects but up to 1k dollars, more I have not received in one month. But even this amount looks good.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

The income from bounty decreases with the decrease of ETH price and the coin price of the ICO at the time of entering the exchange below the ICO price so that the income from bounty in this time is less.
Especially at this time bounty increasingly complicated with the many projects that require that KYC make trouble and several times experienced problems in KYC verification.

Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

I participate in bounty not long ago. У мeня ecть cимвoлы, нo oни eщe нe нa биpжe. But some conclusions are clear to me. This long times. The patience is necessary. It is necessary to choose qualitative projects. It is necessary to increase the subscribers in twitter and Facebook. The luck that the result has justified efforts is necessary.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

now t get income  from bounty is more complicated  than it was 6-8 month ago (due to reports or KYC and so on)
now you can rely on receiving 10-50 usd from social campaigns and 100-500 from signature (depends on project)
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

wow amazing you got 1k $ for a month. i had earned for one campaign payment i got 0.9k $ that's it. it is nearly 4 to 5 months. how did they earn this much of money in bounty campaign payments.
raresh

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

Yes, i think we should thoroughly analyze the bounty campaigns we are entering so chances increase in actually having a worthy coin in the end. I personally feel when signing up for a bounty, we should work hard to get as many tokens as possible (when paid per share) also to help spreading the word about the companies we represent.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Wow that is great! I started signature campaigns in the hope that I may atleast earn something. The problem is it would take a lot of time or several months before I can be paid if lucky enough to have joined good bounty projects. Hope so!
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

I joined in sphere and it's very great, Sphere is a next generation, de-centralized social network, through sphere you can earn a lot of tokens, just follow their rules for campaining, in twitter if you have 100kfollowers , you can earn 1200 SAT, in facebook 1000 Friends/Followers   600 SAT,in youtube 10k subs you can earn 6000 SAT. So there is really great earnings in sphere for me.
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

That is a huge amount of money. It really depends on the campaign you are joining some campaigns can give much higher than that while others can give small amount. Also i would take much time or months before you could be paid by them. Another factor is your rank the higher the rank the higher you can be paid.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

The question is do you have time to do all this things. For me I have no much time, for me to join here is only because I want a extra income, I do this when my free time. How lucky for those who have enough time.
raresh

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

In addition to my earlier remark, i think it really helps if you represent a company you feel connected with the ideas and vision they represent.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Wow... it was good job sir. Honestly, I do bounty campaign as my part job. I still work in office. After work, I try to campaign the bounty. So,I have no lot of time to spend it. But it's working till now. And now, i am waiting for my salary from bounty....
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

The question is do you have time to do all this things. For me I have no much time, for me to join here is only because I want a extra income, I do this when my free time. How lucky for those who have enough time.

If your current job pays you more than you can make from bounties, then there is no reason for you to participate unless you really like the project. Stick with whatever is most profitable for you, after all, you can easily invest more time into bounties if a particularly great one comes along.

Wow that is great! I started signature campaigns in the hope that I may atleast earn something. The problem is it would take a lot of time or several months before I can be paid if lucky enough to have joined good bounty projects. Hope so!

Make sure you check your bounties regularly, as you don't want to be promoting a bounty that has been cancelled.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
xidireti382

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

It all depends on the project you are joining and on its success, these two criteria are the key to choosing
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Earnings in bounty depends on your time and effort. If you work hard, then you will gain more profit from it.  Sig camp, social media , telegram, translation, etc.... if you join all of them then surely you will gain a lot more.
Hehalye

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

First of all, you need to know a foreign language well for translation. Secondly, there is a great competition among translators.
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

I have always wanted to join translation campaigns for Filipino language but I don't have previous works. How will I have one if campaigns require member portfolio of past works?

I just finished 1 signature campaign and I haven't received the reward yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: