Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards
Wow, 1K USD / month is pretty big. my income is uncertain due to payment delay from a project but if asked how much my income from 1 project is on average 2K USD.
wow, your income is great. but I can not get a value like you, because I just follow the signature campaign and my rank is only junior member. but I remain passionate and always confident in the bounty campaign. the result is a little bit nothing, the important thing continues to exist and smoothly.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:48:14 AM

What the best bounty campaign in April 2018. Let;s talk about bounty and ICO that will give big earning. I join creator this week , It think it is good however the manager Sylon is very stricht.  I didn't get the stake for the first week. I hope I will get stakes for the second week. I know Sylon is one of the best managers here. So I decided to join creator campaign. I have also finished clout but not paid yet. What the best bounty for blog and video campaign for April 2018?
aberon8

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

Daily updated bounty list from top managers

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fLkDCH0E4uOrYlgqAVixmCIOGupLl8cLRlwttvXsT8/edit

How to work with the table

Thanks to the use of filters you will be able to:   - Select Bounty and Airdrop only from certain managers   - Select display only Bounty, and all AirProp - hide   - Sort projects by completion date   - And another 100,500 options for applying filters and sorting to your choice! How to enable filters      To enable filters, you must:  

1. Go to the "Data" -> "Filters" -> "All" (or select the filter "All" from the menu - the icon at the top left as a watering can)  
2. Go to the "Data" -> "Filters" -> "Actions" -> "Make a copy"      After that, in the line at the number
 3 will appear filters - icons in the form of 3 green lines, decreasing from the top - downwards.

Example 1: How to choose to display all projects only from the Sylon manager. To do this, click on the filter under the column "Manager", in the drop-down menu of the filter click on "Clear", in the search bar start typing "Sylon" and after that click on its name in the list below under the search bar, in front of it a checkmark is selected and click "OK". The table is created and maintained up-to-date by author, not me.

Merits are welcome!
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I think you have a point, I was new for a bounty campaign that's why I don't know what is the whole system of this. So that I was trying to join in the campaign When I was reach Jr member I've joined in signature campaign and this is my first time. Hopefully I would try save my earnings to buy some gadgets including new computer to start translation campaign.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:18:15 AM

My highest paid bounty was signature one i did for idex and it got me arround 1200$ in less then 2 months,i was suposed to get more than that but idex team changed distribution and prety much cut the 50% of our rewards...Guys before joining the bounty ask manager if funds for bounty hunters will be distributed after ico is ended or they will be frozen for some period of time like some projects are doing this now without telling b hunters,they just say after the bounty is inded that it is writen in white paper wich lets be honest no one is reading....
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

from my previous bounty was i got only 60$ becuase my account was on member only but i think i will got more because i am in full member know so i hope that the bounty i join is legit and i will get more profits

alvizujr

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

Well, this is my first month doing bounties/airdrops, right now I just sold some airdrop tokens which gave me 35$, all I did was talk with a Telegram bot a month ago, so, it's no bad for me. Currently i'm in 10 bounties +/- yes, i'm Newbie but generally I join to the Twitter campaigns, have an account with 8k followers so I hope a decent dollars ammount around may-june. I will report  Grin
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:09:59 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Bounty earnings is a good amount too for our income, it's because if we participate in a right bounty we can get so much money from, if every bounties we participate reach the hardcap, there are a big chance that we will get so much money, i really recommend to join social media bounty and signature bounty, it's very worth to join.
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

All depends on the project followed, if you just join a little bounty program and scam certainly a little income. Expand Follow the bounty program for maximum results.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

The size of the award largely depends on the chosen campaign ICO, and on its duration, and the success of the completion of the project and on a number of factors. Sometimes it happens that a few months is wasted, and sometimes the profit turns out to be good enough and it is difficult to predict earnings ahead of time.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

Bounty is great opportunity for all luckiest one find the best successful project which pay high.Must follow the rules of bounty and make responsible quality posts according to requirement.This is blessing can earn handsome amount rather than traditional job just keep learning and get expertise.

juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

I would like to say, I agree with your opinion that it all depends on us to join in the celebration or other projects, indeed if you join the gift of a paid certainly a lot of replies too. Because of the many choices of ICO.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

It still depends heavily on the rank of your account on bitcointalk. I saw on the forum reports of earnings of 2k euros
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

Lately I got paid for a few bounties but unfortunately the tokens are not even on an exchange yet, so now there are so many tokens but not enough exchanges to handle them, so we really need more crypto exchanges to take on more tokens to buy and sell. I am hoping that the latest signature campaign, current, which had a big sale and many members might be a good one and am hoping it might be worth over 1k USD at least. I also did a blog review or video for it as well, so am praying that turns out well for me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

That was a good earning. I am hopefully earn a fair token as this is my first time to join signature campaign. Since I am a little bit busy on my current job, I do not have much extra time doing some media campaigns. Right, I think translation is one of the high paying bounty but we need to be very quick in applying as lots of tranlators out there.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Its a good profit for you,for me joining signiture campaign ang social media and i can earn a profit depends on bounty what im joining small but it is enough for the days i've working on it.
lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

If your current job pays you more than you can make from bounties, then there is no reason for you to participate unless you really like the project. Stick with whatever is most profitable for you, after all, you can easily invest more time into bounties if a particularly great one comes along.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

I think 1k USD is too big but it can be possible if you lucky and project that you join success in the future and have longterm periode for its high price. if you have high level in bitcointalk you can get it very easily because high level paid high too from the bounty project. We must patience and do step by step
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Wow, that is a good income for this endeavor. So far i have not receive any payment from my bounty campaigns. I only do signature campaign and i will last for two months and yet low rank so small payment at the end of bounty.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Hope you are good translator and you don´t using google translator, because there are many bad translations and they are receiving money for it.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: