Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

THE bounty system or program in the bitcoin talk forum has been an interesting one as it has been of great importance to the blockchain technology and also the ICO projects under the blockchain framework. their is obviously this saying that the technology has changed the way the financial system works and bounty has greatly contributed to the global sensitization. thanks
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Before that, I earned only on Twitter and Facebook companies, and it turned out about 500 dollars a month. I didn't run a lot of companies at the same time. Now I try myself in the signature bounty of the company. Let's see what happens.
The more job you'll do it will increase your bounty, choose the right bounty so you will also be successful like investors.
Let us remember that we are holding the same tokens they are holding, so if the value increases, we are also benefited, so never dump everything you earn.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Wow that's pretty huge from where I am. I'm still new, I'm not really earning atm but I just joined a campaign, signature to be exact. But how do you exactly do translations? What applications do you use? I'm pretty interested considering that amount. My goal is to learn more about crypto as well as earn, i'm thinking signature would be a good start.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

It always depends on the bounty and also the campaign you been joined.  If you joined at almost all kind of campaign on bounty, you get a large amount of stakes or token when they distribute.  It also depends on what rank you have but the 1k per month you say was too large, what bounty campaign you had joined at?
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

1000 dollars a month is a very good result. I think I might be able to get $ 500 at best, considering I'm the junior member.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

1000 dollars a month is a very good result. I think I might be able to get $ 500 at best, considering I'm the junior member.
With your rank, $ 500 will be a very good income. Users with such a rank get very little in the bounty. I think you need to develop your account at least to the Full Member and then you can get a reward for working around $ 1000. Naturally, all the figures are exemplary because in the bounty it is impossible to say exactly how much you will earn.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

income from my friend bounty a lot, can up to 10 million, and also income from bounty unlimited, I actually have never get income from bounty.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Really lucky, if you were getting 1k$ month.  These days, we rarely get any due to lot of fake ICO scams.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

I would say it depens on every bounty and how long the bounty is ongoing. Some bountys are done after four weeks. Other ones you have to participate like 3 months or more until they end. And it also depends on your rank here in this forum. But i can say that if you are high ranked, you can earn easily thousand dollars per month just with bounty campaigns. When you look as example the peculium signature boutny, you see that some people with legendary status became token worth almost twenty thousand dollars for 2 months.
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

But in order to be entrusted with the translation, you need experience and a list of previous works. The competition is very big, some people use bots to take the translation first.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Bit_Bull82

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Im trying to sign up to every Bounty campaign I can, but no one is giving me a chance to translate for them because I don't have any XP.

Not sure what to do.

Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I think Welltrado is offering bounty campaign. If you're interested take a look on it.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Im trying to sign up to every Bounty campaign I can, but no one is giving me a chance to translate for them because I don't have any XP.

Not sure what to do.

Most of the information on participation in the bounty companies you can find on this forum, don't be lazy and you will succeed. Of course some personal experience here, hardly anyone will give, but the basic information here. It all depends on the homeless person. No wonder many members of this forum work in the bounty companies. It brings not bad income.
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Well bounty can pay you much if you look at some promising and legid one let me tell you a coin where you can make some easy profits named (thug coin) its a coin which has gained over 76k members in just a month and is growing every day the main reson behind this are their frequent airdrops which happens every week on sunday and also because of their promising team it is also listed on yobit where you can take advantage of their investment box and can earn a return of 5% every single day also you can participate in their events where you get coin for just holding it.
zaorqducdm762

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

As per the bountry earnings to money changes of dollars currencies.the earning of high level profit to btc business.In the ICO space, a bounty program is an offer made by many blockchain startups which enables users to receive compensation for performing marketing tasks, reporting bugs or improving a product or service.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

My highest bounty earning was a bounty reward worth $3500 from a signature bounty campaign that runs for almost almost 3 months. It is actually planned to run for 3 months but luckily the campaign and the project reached its hard cap earlier than the expected date which gives each participants a huge reward and a good market value to trade for.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

My highest bounty earning was a bounty reward worth $3500 from a signature bounty campaign that runs for almost almost 3 months. It is actually planned to run for 3 months but luckily the campaign and the project reached its hard cap earlier than the expected date which gives each participants a huge reward and a good market value to trade for.
That's huge, may I know what project is that you are talking.
Usually when the hard cap is reach there is a big chance a token or coin will be listed in a bigger exchanges, I suggest you do not sell all your reward.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:19 AM

I will try that too. I don't want to earn like just a cents per month. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

I admire you very much! The bounty income should be determined by your level and activity rules. You are so lucky and have not encountered a scam. I think you gave me confidence in participating in a reward event.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

The monthly earnings for bounty is not fixed as the value of tokens received each time are not they same. Also, earnings depend on the effort you put in place at a particular time, thus the number of bounty programs and the campaigns within them that you partake in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: