Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13155 times)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

It all depends on your rank on the Bitcointalk forum, as well as on the availability of accounts on social networks and on the number of friends / subscribers.
You can earn from 100 to several thousand dollars for 1 bounty campaign.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

It all depends on your rank on the Bitcointalk forum, as well as on the availability of accounts on social networks and on the number of friends / subscribers.
You can earn from 100 to several thousand dollars for 1 bounty campaign.
That would be possible if you are lucky, actually the bounty is just a small percentage of the token sale, so choose the program wisely
whenever you join so the amount you will receive as reward will make you satisfied.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

im not familiar for Bounty like platform and translation because i focus on the social media and signature campaign because the step by step already indeed for me the two of my doing is very easy for newbie so i try it and i explore.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

As per the bountry earnings to money changes of dollars currencies.the earning of high level profit to btc business.In the ICO space, a bounty program is an offer made by many blockchain startups which enables users to receive compensation for performing marketing tasks, reporting bugs or improving a product or service.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Bounty earnings today is decent enough to sustain your daily needs and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency, because in this way they can earn more profit more than working on the corporate world.

BeerTanker

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

A few bounties normally tend to be good if the manager looks strong so user's outcomes are worth the effort of posting stretch.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

Everything depends on the project, which will invest in its prospects but up to 1k dollars, more I have not received in one month. But even this amount looks good.

the thing is that usually after the ICO, tokens prices crash because of ill-educated bounty hunters who dump their tokens immediately, not understanding the real value of the economy.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

You are lucky that you have made as much in a campaign. Most of the bounty campaigns that I participated in did not even pay me half as much. Currently I am doing a good campaign for a very good coin called REMME and it is known to have immense potential. I am considering holding them for at least three months so that I too can make 1000$ a month.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

You will earn more if you won't work for Bountyhive. Work directly for ICO's bounty campaign, accept payments in their tokens/coins, not in ETH. So you can sell it when it's pumping.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

interesting seems to be an translating , for my own achievements have not been that high but I will do my best to earn more I do not seem to be good enough in analyzing a campaign, so it's often wrong to take part in a campaign.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

Everything depends on the project, which will invest in its prospects but up to 1k dollars, more I have not received in one month. But even this amount looks good.
In this forum you not only wanted to earn some you must double your effort what if you join the campaign then after they will not paid you it hurts, much better if we can choose the right campaign to earn more...
asdnz86126

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

Personally, I only participate in signing campaigns and social media campaigns. I understand that the translations are quite profitable and I do not think I will hesitate to experience this work.
vijaybit786

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

If i am sharing my earning from bounty campaign is around $700 per week and this figure i got from last 4 months and pretty much happy in bounty work and i think its an art to find the good bounty which pays you most.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

If i am sharing my earning from bounty campaign is around $700 per week and this figure i got from last 4 months and pretty much happy in bounty work and i think its an art to find the good bounty which pays you most.
In the long run you can improve your skills in finding good bounty.
As a bounty participants it' important to find legit ICO so we will not be able to support scams which will only take the money on the investors.
I have a lot of bounty tokens but I keep it because it's not wise to sell now.

Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

I am a newcomer to the campaign for more than a month, but I have not earned any money from this campaign, but I feel very happy to be involved in this bonus campaign it gives me many things I need.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

Personally, I only participate in signing campaigns and social media campaigns. I understand that the translations are quite profitable and I do not think I will hesitate to experience this work.

I am participating in signature and bounty campaign too. I want to do translation campaign but there are already so many translators in our language and  I do not even have a portfolio yet and many of them have experience already so it is hard to compete with them. Besides that, many ICO choose those who have experience already so I just choose bounties that I have a chance of getting in. One can participate in bounties as much as he can but make sure that you can manage your time very well and it is hard to find good and legit campaigns nowadays.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

bounty earning is all good. but there are things that you can earn much better than 1k/month. How long the bounty campaign runs, if the project will be successful, if they reach their hard cap and some bonuses that they will give.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

Anyways, I did`nt receive for my first campaign that I have join, because they are not still listed in any exchanges. But Im hoping that I will get a good income to this token that I have in my bounty campaign.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I earn about the same. Would love to be able to join a translation, but the competition is too tight. It's pretty hard to compete with applicants having portfolios to back them up. Still trying though! Who knows, I might actually get in.

berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

but not everyone is lucky you, because to be a tranlator is not easy, must have experience and never translated bounty project before. it's very difficult, I've tried and several times rejected, so I decided not to be a translator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: