Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132328 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ojeck

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
1 TMT = $0,09 according to pre-sale price.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.
Token is going to list in the exchange platform in few days, there will be a more scope for TRAXIA where it had possessed better potential and grabbing attention of the investors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.
It is a great news to the investors of traxia. More tradings and exchanginf will be done. It is also better to start investing now since the price of the token is cheap rather than soon it will rise up.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.
It is a great news to the investors of traxia. More tradings and exchanginf will be done. It is also better to start investing now since the price of the token is cheap rather than soon it will rise up.
That is a really great news, not only for the investors of the Traxia but also for each one of us here in the community of crypto currency. I was hoping that the engagement of lots of investors will continuously happen here in Traxia. So, keep striving team Traxia and make more interesting improvements.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

You should know the project before investing in it. Do some exploration to this project, and truly believe that your money won't be gone by investing.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

If there is really a vote, then you need to write about it here, then we can very actively support this project! And then we will not go out on bronze, but maybe on silver!
ICO_Listing_Service

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

When are you planning to migrate to Cardano blockchain?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

That is a really great news, not only for the investors of the Traxia but also for each one of us here in the community of crypto currency. I was hoping that the engagement of lots of investors will continuously happen here in Traxia. So, keep striving team Traxia and make more interesting improvements.
Before that things happen, the project must first pass all the the requirements needed so that they can continue the project and sooner will be listed on exchanges which everyone wanted to be. For now, they need to get more support from the people in order for them to have enough funds to continue developed the platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

The concept of the project is not unique, but it does not make the project less significant. The implementation of this project can give the member of the crypto community new ideas and inspire for further work. I hope that my opinion is shared by others, and that I do not think so alone
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

If there is really a vote, then you need to write about it here, then we can very actively support this project! And then we will not go out on bronze, but maybe on silver!
Can you give me an idea of what this things means about the bronze podium position? Is this an ranking system on a website where Traxia was added?
if I understand correctly, this is so. Traxia project is being evaluated on several indicators and now they are on a bronze position. If there is an opportunity I would like to support the project in this rating.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

Well, this project is still in ico phase. I am sure devs have plans to list it in some good exchange sites. I just hope that they are really serious to develop this project and with that they can surely attracts many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

Any news related to the project will have a positive impact on its reputation. But it's only about good news. So I'm looking forward to what new and good developers will say about the project and the work already done

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

I really like how this project is playing it very strategically, they are mainly focusing in Asian countries like India and China where there is potential market.

I don't think this project focusing in Asian countries as this project aims globally. As I look in their white paper very well explained features which can make us comfortable by having this project. Hoping for the success on this project as it will really help a lot here in the bitcoin community.

A project should not focus only in specific locations but must be open worldwide so that serious investors all over the world can participate and can help to make the project successful.

This plattform is created inorder to attract all businessmen in the world and invest this kind of project because it will surely helped someday in their business. And that's the main goal of the dev team. To helped a lot of businessmen and not only few.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

Well, this project is still in ico phase. I am sure devs have plans to list it in some good exchange sites. I just hope that they are really serious to develop this project and with that they can surely attracts many investors.
The concept of the project has big impact to the SME's industry, the Dev seen the difficulty of SME's to finance their production cycle or cashflow contraints.  That's why they come up with this kind of blockchain tehnology and create a new ecosystem for trade finance. Where all seller, buyer and investor gain profits and cab easily trade.  Hope this project will be successfull and many will invest.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Any news related to the project will have a positive impact on its reputation. But it's only about good news. So I'm looking forward to what new and good developers will say about the project and the work already done
Let's just wait and be patient for the updates of this project. Good news can really have good impact in many ways for TRAXIA, more engagement, more supporters, and more future members that likes the project itself.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

Definitely, it must be listed in exchanges so that token can be trade and people who have this can have earn some profits. Traxia team are doing their best to make this project to be successful and make sure that it can help the community by using their services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

I was interested in two things. The project is the first made on the platform of the cardano and an excellent team. With interest I look for work.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

Token is going to list in the exchange platform in few days, there will be a more scope for TRAXIA where it had possessed better potential and grabbing attention of the investors.
That is a good update and what could be the plans TRAXIA is planing to list on which exchanges and how about any better advertising strategies it is aiming to meet the competencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: