Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132332 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.

Traxia dev team is doing a good job however it would be really expected to be responsible for all the investors and can add our expectation to the checklist to make announcements which the team is doing their job, that will make every investor have a better understanding.

Yes, that is why the team must be more active and must make more announcements about the new developments from this project and they also to increase the popularity of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Exactly. Being invested by Cardano Hub, I'm pretty sure it will also be acknowledge by many investors worldwide. It's a big advantage for this project that they been recognized by one of the top cryptocoins in the blockchain technology. And there's no doubt that Traxia will be very popular soon here in the bitcoin community and possibly there will be traffic on their website.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.

Traxia dev team is doing a good job however it would be really expected to be responsible for all the investors and can add our expectation to the checklist to make announcements which the team is doing their job, that will make every investor have a better understanding.

Yes, that is why the team must be more active and must make more announcements about the new developments from this project and they also to increase the popularity of this project.
The project is very transparent and the team is strong. TRAXIA is invested and supported by Emurgo. Technology from CARDANO is new and the first. The project helps solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market. A topic paid for many research projects but TRAXIA has found its way, it's new, creative and pioneering. The project is targeting larger investors than individual individuals. I do not like that much. The blockchain dispersion requires the participation of more individuals than the organization. They need to focus on facebook communication, twitter, reddit, steemit, medium and enrich the content there more.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

I agree, the project is in development stage so expect that there will be some issues that will occur but as time goes by I am sure that traxia will have many improvements and updates about the project.
Of course, I also think so. We need to wait a bit, since the platform is under development, and soon we will be able to fully use all its functions.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

I agree, the project is in development stage so expect that there will be some issues that will occur but as time goes by I am sure that traxia will have many improvements and updates about the project.
Of course, I also think so. We need to wait a bit, since the platform is under development, and soon we will be able to fully use all its functions.
Waiting for it to become a succesful project might take some time but it will be worth it if the team can really implement and develop the project well. I
like how it can help future crypto businesses and current ones in solving some issues on the payment area.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

Yeah, all of you, you just need to wait for a little longer until the platform has been released or until the coin have been listed on an exchange.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

It's too early to say that a token was issued on the exchange. The project has just begun to be developed and announced at an early stage. Now you can only update the platform or some minor news.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Will traxia run on ada cardano's own blockchain instead of erc20? I see they accept erc20 address for bounty, so I just wonder the thing about traxia.
We will launched Traxia Membership Token as erc20 and then migrate to Cardano once their support for Dapps is ready.

Why not just delay the entire ICO itself and first do the work and proper implementation on Cardano THEN start collecting the money from the people.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

Will traxia run on ada cardano's own blockchain instead of erc20? I see they accept erc20 address for bounty, so I just wonder the thing about traxia.
We will launched Traxia Membership Token as erc20 and then migrate to Cardano once their support for Dapps is ready.

Why not just delay the entire ICO itself and first do the work and proper implementation on Cardano THEN start collecting the money from the people.
They may be doing multi tasks at once and to run the operations they are focusing by choosing this manner with a unique plan on Cardano, hope they figure out all the possibilities which absolutely drive in a good manner without fail.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Makes sense, so you will wait for Cardano's progress first. When will they be able to support dApps? Can you easily migrate  to Cardano as soon as the open support?
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Exactly, its a global trading platform, hiccups are bound to occur at every stages. Moreover with many countries banning crypto trade, it has become hard for the team to perform exceptionally.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

Exactly, its a global trading platform, hiccups are bound to occur at every stages. Moreover with many countries banning crypto trade, it has become hard for the team to perform exceptionally.
Yes, i don't know why several countries are banning cryptocurrency trading as it is most profitable and also can give us a good and bright future ahead. This project too needs to undergo some major problems due to this issue but hope it recoveres that soon.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

Yes, i don't know why several countries are banning cryptocurrency trading as it is most profitable and also can give us a good and bright future ahead. This project too needs to undergo some major problems due to this issue but hope it recoveres that soon.
Not several countries are banning the cryptos trade but yes they do are banning the ICO sales in their nation. They are perhaps doing so because they do not trust the ICO projects. But hopefully TMT will turn out to be the best as also it is the first project invested by cardano hub.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

Not several countries are banning the cryptos trade but yes they do are banning the ICO sales in their nation. They are perhaps doing so because they do not trust the ICO projects. But hopefully TMT will turn out to be the best as also it is the first project invested by cardano hub.
Actually most of the ICO projects turn out to be scam and perhaps that is why most of the countries including china and usa are banning the ICO sale. It is not that bad actually as some of the ICO projects like TMT which actually have a good future gives us immense profits ahead.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?
I think the team needs a bit more time to figure it out and make the project stable, also support is needed.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.

I think ada's first ico should be a profitable one, ada blockchain is super good project, I think ada can have good future, so do its ICOs.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

Well, if your confident with what you said that the team are completely legit then this project will surely be have some support from the people. What makes them advantage is that it is the first project invested by cardano hub which I think people are curious about it.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

what does "invested by Cardano HUB" means? I know little bit about cardano, but is this mean that they using ADA blockchain or ADA foundation giving them money ?, their website is not loading for me.
I can assume that cardano hub, it the project which assists financially for starting point projects by interesting them. Such patrons of art of the crypto-domain. I can be wrong, but it looks as if to true, all the more so you said that they you have already heard about these guys.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

There might be government policies implementing to restrict the local social bodies that might be causing recent ban on our crypto currencies but there was more users who stop using the social channels if such announcements are incorporated it will in turn become a revenue impact for the social channels like Facebook so there will be always a positive sign.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

As what you mentioned that many countries are banning crypto trade then maybe the team will have to do alternative options to solve with this kind of problem. On the other hand, project is still new and I think they already made some other features which can help the society in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: