Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
I'm sure that Ico will be very successful, because now I see here a lot of followers of the Traxia project. This suggests that the project is also quite a lot of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.

The only thing thats required at this stage is development. I know you all want a lot of public exposure as early as possible, but pressure for failure unreasonable rises with widespread awareness. I'd prefer to have a product that is ready to be launched before going all in on advertisement.

I agree with that. The team muat prepare a product that be used for advertisement to make it worthy. Since traxia focused about fund raising, it is better to focused on the main road.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

Me too, I am following this project for a while now and I already seen some improvements and we can say now that the dev is really serious with the continues development of this project,

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

Next week Traxia Team will be returning to Seoul, Korea and participating at Deconomy_forum. This is going to be another great networking opportunity!

Deconomy 2018

During April 3rd and 4th, Deconomy will hold its first annual blockchain forum in Seoul, South Korea, the critical hub of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Amidst high interest in the field, Deconomy 2018 will gather the brightest entrepreneurs, thought leaders, investors, developers, academic and policy groups, and blockchain enthusiasts. The forum consists of a two-day program, with keynote presentations and panel discussions about major topics surrounding the industry.

Some Speakers and Panalist:

David Chaum
Computer Scientist
Cryptographer
Founder at Digicash

Vitalik Buterin
Founder at Ethereum

Ian Grigg
Partner at Block.one (EOS)
ex) Architecture Consultant at R3
Financial Cryptographer
Inventor of Ricardian Contract

Roger Ver
CEO at Bitcoin.com
Angel Investor

David Schwartz

Chief Cryptographer at Ripple
JungA Lee
Vice President at Bithumb

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

Yes, this project is gaining a lot of interest from more serious investors and traxia's popularity really increases a lot as days passes by. I am sure that time will surely come and this project will achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.

Yes, the project initial success now is will be base on how much they will earn in their ico sales because they really need to earn more to support the continues development of traxia.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Next week Traxia Team will be returning to Seoul, Korea and participating at Deconomy_forum. This is going to be another great networking opportunity!

Deconomy 2018

During April 3rd and 4th, Deconomy will hold its first annual blockchain forum in Seoul, South Korea, the critical hub of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Amidst high interest in the field, Deconomy 2018 will gather the brightest entrepreneurs, thought leaders, investors, developers, academic and policy groups, and blockchain enthusiasts. The forum consists of a two-day program, with keynote presentations and panel discussions about major topics surrounding the industry.

David Chaum
Computer Scientist
Cryptographer
Founder at Digicash

Vitalik Buterin
Founder at Ethereum

Ian Grigg
Financial Cryptographer

Roger Ver
CEO at Bitcoin.com
Angel Investor

David Schwartz

JungA Lee

It seems the teams are doing serious activity by joining with this kind of event which will probably help the project to be more develop and I think the team will also learned some new ideas about blockchain technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Deconomy 2018

David Chaum
Computer Scientist
Cryptographer
Founder at Digicash

Vitalik Buterin
Founder at Ethereum

Ian Grigg
Financial Cryptographer

Roger Ver
CEO at Bitcoin.com
Angel Investor

David Schwartz

JungA Lee

Great news! It will be interesting to observe this. After all, it grows very quickly. It seems that the project began its activity relatively recently, but has already managed to gain the trust of users.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

If the developers really have a passion to create this project, I think even if they don't have a lot of funds they can continue until they achieve what they have promised.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.

The only thing thats required at this stage is development. I know you all want a lot of public exposure as early as possible, but pressure for failure unreasonable rises with widespread awareness. I'd prefer to have a product that is ready to be launched before going all in on advertisement.

Totally agree with that. They have this saying, 'If you fail to prepare then, prepare to fail.' This includes the aesthetics of whitepaper and websites. The two must have a very nice look in order to convince people to invest in this project.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Traxia Foundation has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2I6U0jw

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

Traxia has a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2Gjg9L6

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Traxia Foundation has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2I6U0jw

This is something interesting to know and people might be surprised with these new announcement. Moreover, the team is really finding ways to get the attention of the investors and they come up to partner with this Crowdholding which is new to me.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Yes, the project initial success now is will be base on how much they will earn in their ico sales because they really need to earn more to support the continues development of traxia.
Once they reach softcap I think that's all they can start working on their project roadmap and things can pick up and maybe unsold tokens will be burnt probably

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

I like the solutions of the problem you propose
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Small business will be using blockchain in the future to track thier transactions this is the future of SME that traxia would like to apply its platform.
very good effort done this project they see situation where we really need it all. hopefully this kind of project is successful and this kind of project is what we need today. good job.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

News as news. Roger Ver, for example, has ceased to be an authority. All his predictions on bitcoin have not passed the test of time. The very fact of the conference does not say anything yet.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

News as news. Roger Ver, for example, has ceased to be an authority. All his predictions on bitcoin have not passed the test of time. The very fact of the conference does not say anything yet.
Yes, there is a very high drop in the prices of all the crypto currencies as the drop of bitcoin has made the market totally unstable but upcoming high potential projects like TRAXIA can make the crypto world better and free from scams which occur every day in crypto industry and crypto ill never die.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

Traxia team is great, honest & legal. Traxia is working hard for success. The hard disk is not too high that it is difficult to accept. But seeing the project,  i hope this project will be successful in making more investors successful and achieving good success
In the modern cryptoworld everything is arranged quite so. Or you work all team very hard and you think out the unique ideas for the project and also for his advance, or you roll in the mass of stillborn projects. Other isn't given.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hasis

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: