Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

I had a business not only on the Internet, but also in my city and I think the project can be used in real life. I hope businessmen, investors will correctly appreciate the developer's proposals.
you as a businessman should appreciate the Traxia project. I think you will find your benefit from investing in this project, because this project is really impressive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

You have a point, the ones that really get huge profits are the ones that invest large amount. But there is nothing wrong if we can only invest a small amount because not all of us are rich and have large funds.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Have something to make us can keep optimistic about this project, Traxia have good team and partners, and they have a lot of supporters look like you, too.

Yeah, because of the cardano hub that invested in this project a lot of people become curious and interested in traxia. Now this project already have a lot of supporters and investors.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.

if this can happen then I am sure that volume of new projects will be lessen everyday because of this. I just hope that there will be a good project that will have this feature.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

I think the project will have much more significance not only for its development, but it will also have an impact on two large projects that it uses in its development.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

Agreed. But, I think most of the ICO is not illegal and I'm sure you should know if every single ICO is legal, but not fully illegal.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

I think the project will have much more significance not only for its development, but it will also have an impact on two large projects that it uses in its development.
I think that to become large in your sense and get recognition,this project must work harder and then only there is a chance.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

All the minor issues and spikes regarding the Traxia performance is keenly monitoring by the team and all the issues are immediately addressing with the high level of priority to make the development activities run in a successful manner.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Have something to make us can keep optimistic about this project, Traxia have good team and partners, and they have a lot of supporters look like you, too.
I agree with you, really the project has to be very quite good because such partners hardly chose among inept developers for start of such project. For this reason his future is interesting to me.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

Agreed. But, I think most of the ICO is not illegal and I'm sure you should know if every single ICO is legal, but not fully illegal.
We cannot proceed with assumptions about it as there will be various aspects covered behind focusing on the parameters, so it is better to analyze before we choose to take any decision.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

That's why in fundamentals of investing, you should just invest what you are not afraid to lose. But if you are going to risk more you should at least do more research before investing on a certain ICO.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Yes you are right, for them to be able to run this project smoothly and support the continues developments they need to earn good amount of profit to support the financial needs of this project.

They don't need profit to fund the project, profit from the project these days goes to the dev's personal wallets and no one else. They just need enough to fund the project in investments
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

That's why in fundamentals of investing, you should just invest what you are not afraid to lose. But if you are going to risk more you should at least do more research before investing on a certain ICO.

Before engaging to invest in an ICO you need to do more research about the ICO and the team developing the platform. Because if you won't then you're ready to lose your money.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

of course also this is important also for us all the connoisseurs of this project. hopefully this project can work well and can achieve success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

Before engaging to invest in an ICO you need to do more research about the ICO and the team developing the platform. Because if you won't then you're ready to lose your money.
Whitepapers looks very promising along with the road map as they have identified all the better solutions to implement. It is having better potential and i choose to invest as it is deserving.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Yes you are right, for them to be able to run this project smoothly and support the continues developments they need to earn good amount of profit to support the financial needs of this project.

They don't need profit to fund the project, profit from the project these days goes to the dev's personal wallets and no one else. They just need enough to fund the project in investments

That is somewhat a true event which we actually heard from the latest event of ICO. Some devs will definitely choose to run the funds and will probably can't be contacted. Well, we just hope that these platform will be true to themselves and will serve their community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

Probably when ico starts implementing DAICO i think but looking at it i think since its announcements not many have supported it yet

joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 465

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

That is somewhat a true event which we actually heard from the latest event of ICO. Some devs will definitely choose to run the funds and will probably can't be contacted. Well, we just hope that these platform will be true to themselves and will serve their community.
I think TRAXIA is a promising and high potential project with great developers in the project and I think they will use all the investments in the development of their platform and marketing and also make a proper investment with it. They will surely generate huge fund in the future from this platform as it is built on a very innovative and marketing concept.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: