Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

traxia project hard cap reached with $ 15 million raised, its really good news. They really did a lot of work on this project. They will probably work to be listed on some good exchanges.
We could understand the great metrics they are reaching where they hold huge plans and the dedicated team actively involving on all the activities like advertising and new algorithms implementing in a better way.

That's a good chunk of money the TRAXIA team can now work with. Hopefully they make the right decisions and get this going as fast as possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

traxia project hard cap reached with $ 15 million raised, its really good news. They really did a lot of work on this project. They will probably work to be listed on some good exchanges.
Which exchange will listing Traxia token? Reached hardcap is so awesome. What going on at Traxia at now?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

There was more chances to make better profits with TMT and now ICO is ended we can at least do buy some TMT when it hit exchanges and make some profits at the right time.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:00:40 AM

Reaching the hard cap with $15 million raised really proves that the Traxia team are serious and never waste their time in planning marketing strategies just the project to be popular to the community. This is a good indication that this project would we successful soon, so good luck Traxia team.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

The idea of this project will always be popular among small and medium-sized businesses, so administrators have chosen the right direction

The project is already been popular, As we know they already reach there hard cap for their ICO stage. Also, the bounty campaigns for traxia has already ended, I am still waiting for the next news about this project.

This project is very successful,  hope they will continue to upgrade the project to have stable or get more number of investors and participants. Waiting for more updated project in traxia which we can get high profit and join different opportunities in investing the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

Hardcap reached and sale ended, so what's next? 

CAN I still buy TMT?
No, the sale is over. We are re-calculating every contribution and will be returning any exceeding contributions in the next week to the same ETH, ADA or BTC addresses the contribution came from. You can find the list of all the contributions here, but please keep in mind that some of the last contributions on the list might not be confirmed.

WHEN will you distribute TMT?
We will keep the initial plan of distributing TMT on June 4th. The listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th 2018.

WHERE will I receive my TMT?
We will send TMT to the ETH address you have sent your contribution in ETH from. For those who contributed with ADA or BTC we will send TMT to the ETH address you have listed in your whitelist. If you have questions or issues with the info you have provided you can send an e-mail to foundation@traxia.co and we will look into it.

On which EXCHANGES will TMT be listed?
For now, only exchanges that have been officially confirmed are trade.io and gatecoin.com as it is stated on our webpage. There have been some rumors about us listing on gate.io, kucoin.com, and other exchanges. This is fake news! We never made such statements and will not issue any announcements before getting the official confirmation and agreement of the exchange we are discussing with!

Is it true some 3rd parties are still allowed to sell TMT on Traxia behalf?
NO! The great support of you and our official community here, unfortunately, attracted some more scammers pretending that our sale is still ongoing and open. NO 3rd party is authorized or allowed to sell TMT on our behalf.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

CAN I still buy TMT?
No, the sale is over. We are re-calculating every contribution and will be returning any exceeding contributions in the next week to the same ETH, ADA or BTC addresses the contribution came from. You can find the list of all the contributions here, but please keep in mind that some of the last contributions on the list might not be confirmed.

We will keep the initial plan of distributing TMT on June 4th. The listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th 2018.

We will send TMT to the ETH address you have sent your contribution in ETH from. For those who contributed with ADA or BTC we will send TMT to the ETH address you have listed in your whitelist. If you have questions or issues with the info you have provided you can send an e-mail to foundation@traxia.co and we will look into it.

For now, only exchanges that have been officially confirmed are trade.io and gatecoin.com as it is stated on our webpage. There have been some rumors about us listing on gate.io, kucoin.com, and other exchanges. This is fake news! We never made such statements and will not issue any announcements before getting the official confirmation and agreement of the exchange we are discussing with!

NO! The great support of you and our official community here, unfortunately, attracted some more scammers pretending that our sale is still ongoing and open. NO 3rd party is authorized or allowed to sell TMT on our behalf.
Also in addition to what you said bud lets all be careful buying tokens because we might be buying a fake token since theres alot of fake sites in the internet. Better access the the official Traxia website if you are interested to buy thier tokens or wait for the tokens to be listed in the exchanges platforms.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

CAN I still buy TMT?

Also in addition to what you said bud lets all be careful buying tokens because we might be buying a fake token since theres alot of fake sites in the internet. Better access the the official Traxia website if you are interested to buy thier tokens or wait for the tokens to be listed in the exchanges platforms.
I agrre mate, there are many suspicious website that is running and have a slightly the same URL. This couls lead to a loss. Be vigilant and wait for the official announcement.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

CAN I still buy TMT?

I agrre mate, there are many suspicious website that is running and have a slightly the same URL. This couls lead to a loss. Be vigilant and wait for the official announcement.
I have read last time in the thread that youbcannot buy any more TMT which the hardcap was reached. We can wait for some announcement regarding about the token.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

CAN I still buy TMT?

I have read last time in the thread that youbcannot buy any more TMT which the hardcap was reached. We can wait for some announcement regarding about the token.
Careful, this is undoubtedly a successful project and has reached a hardcap. It is also attracting many fraudsters to want to cheat.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

What is the minimum investment limit? and does it make sense to invest a small amount in this project?it is a pity that there is no airdrop the project

ICO is over, you can buy small amount when TMT hit exchange.

Any info, which next big exchange team plans to get listed? Or are they working on it at all?

until now , there is no comment from team on exchange, just confirmed atecoin and Trade.io.

Sale of TMT is officially CLOSED and hard cap reached with $15 million raised, distribution process will take place in coming days. Exchange that already confirmed to list TMT are gatecoin and Trade.io.

These are great news. I wonder in which exchanges they get listed. Now I just hope that Cardano get used in more projects so that the value increase and I can buy my lambo soon Cheesy

Hahah, you have to wait a long time, because I don't see that happen any time soon, beside Ethereum there are lots of  players. these days waves is getting lot of attention.
Actually any jumps during this period of time it only the temporary event, soon the market will grow impressively and jumps will continue already at higher level. So this person is perhaps right.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Anycrypt

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Thanks to Travia many businesses will be able to get a second wind, because the calculation will be simple and reliable. And those who have not previously participated in such transactions as a factor, but understood the potential benefits of such cooperation, will be able to experience it fully.
Inskchen

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

CAN I still buy TMT?

gatecoin.com - Who knows what this exchange is? I really do not know anything about it. Unfortunately, the trade.io exchange does not work yet.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

The Turkish #crypto #community is also spreading the word about our project. Check it out here: https://kriptoparahaber.com/traxia-foundation-ve-quark-finance-ortakligi-aciklandi.html
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Thanks to Travia many businesses will be able to get a second wind, because the calculation will be simple and reliable. And those who have not previously participated in such transactions as a factor, but understood the potential benefits of such cooperation, will be able to experience it fully.

I agree with you, Traxia will be now can fully guarantee that their services will be fully developed due to their greatest achievement which is the ICO sale was successfully reached. What the supporters should do for now is to wait for their further noticed about the next step of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

CAN I still buy TMT?

Its amazing how fast traxia ico was able to sell all thier available token. Too bad for other investors because they failed to purchase some of the tokens.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

I agree with you, Traxia will be now can fully guarantee that their services will be fully developed due to their greatest achievement which is the ICO sale was successfully reached. What the supporters should do for now is to wait for their further noticed about the next step of the platform.

Yes, let's just wait for further updates about this project, but I am hoping that traxia will launch their platform the soonest so that the investors will not wait for a long time.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

The project will use not only now at the very beginning, but also in the subsequent time when it will work

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

The traxia project already earned a good profit that can help them to continuously develop the project and maybe for fast listing in some good exchanges. Hoping more updates will be posted soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Reaching the hard cap with $15 million raised really proves that the Traxia team are serious and never waste their time in planning marketing strategies just the project to be popular to the community. This is a good indication that this project would we successful soon, so good luck Traxia team.

Did they finally reach the hard cap? That seems to interesting since I kinda figured they would given how heavily they jumped on the ADA brand
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: