Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132323 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

The firsts are always important and valuable. Traxia will also be a very valuable project.

For sure TRAXIA made a good choice in joining Cardano ,this is absolutely a good move in the right direction.
Yes, indeed. TRAXIA is the best project at the moment because they have Cardano as a partner, I'm sure people will buy the tokens.
Yes, definitely making partnership with Cardano will definitely help the Traxia for its growth. So many investors already became the part of Cardano family and due to this thing so many people attracted towards the Traxia to support the project with making some investment. After some time later Traxia will become hugely successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

The firsts are always important and valuable. Traxia will also be a very valuable project.

For sure TRAXIA made a good choice in joining Cardano ,this is absolutely a good move in the right direction.
Yes, indeed. TRAXIA is the best project at the moment because they have Cardano as a partner, I'm sure people will buy the tokens.
Yes, definitely making partnership with Cardano will definitely help the Traxia for its growth. So many investors already became the part of Cardano family and due to this thing so many people attracted towards the Traxia to support the project with making some investment. After some time later Traxia will become hugely successful.

Yes. Traxia's popularity now is getting high as time goes by and the cardano team and supporters really help this project a lot. I am sure that there will be more investors to come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Interested in what we've been up to each week? Follow us on Medium where you'll be able to read our (bi)weekly reports.
First is already out: https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-1-april-21st-2018-58301326f091
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

Just as you read the information to the project, you understand how seriously the developers have approached this project and it's nice.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

GREAT NEWS: we established a partnership with Quark Finance (quarkfinance.com) to finance our Warehousing facility. This means that we no longer need to raise $41.4 mill USD (the warehouse facility alone was $26.3 mill) so our hard cap will be reduced to $15.1 mill

This will bring several advantages to the project, namely:
1. Easier for the TMT to be listed on more exchanges.
2.  The TMT ICO price will now be $0.055 USD (previously $0.15 USD).
3. The people who already contributed will now have 2.727x more TMT.

We are now closer to reach the hard cap and with the price of ADA, ETH and BTC picking up we foresee a lot more contributions until the end of the ICO

A really great news indeed! This update could captivate a lot if investors because the Traxia project gains a big partnership on their warehousing facility. Hoping that in the near future they can accumulate more and more partnerships on Traxia.
this is a very good update! I am pleased to see that the project team of Traxia takes care of its investors and does everything possible for their benefit. I'm sure investors will be much more.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

Cardano grows but why are you criticising the growth of cardanio on here? You do realise the growth of cardano has nothing to do with traxia though the reverse is true
Excuse me, please. I did not try to criticize Cardano, and I just expressed my opinion, because criticism is not the main thing nowadays.

I'm just pointing out how people commenting here are completely confusing the fact that TMT is NOT cardano, it's just dependant on Cardano and thats all
Calm down guys, Traxia is definitely not Cardano. We are just being confused since alot of members are thinking that they are just 1 project.

Yes, they are different. Traxia will be just merge with Cardano to give more support and investors. Thete are also other reasons. This is for the good of the project also.
Which information about Traxia will be jest merge with Cardano? Where you collect this? I don't think so. I think Traxia will have their individual roadmap, and have their own strategist, their own developing.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

Cardano grows but why are you criticising the growth of cardanio on here? You do realise the growth of cardano has nothing to do with traxia though the reverse is true
Excuse me, please. I did not try to criticize Cardano, and I just expressed my opinion, because criticism is not the main thing nowadays.

I'm just pointing out how people commenting here are completely confusing the fact that TMT is NOT cardano, it's just dependant on Cardano and thats all
Calm down guys, Traxia is definitely not Cardano. We are just being confused since alot of members are thinking that they are just 1 project.

Yes, they are different. Traxia will be just merge with Cardano to give more support and investors. Thete are also other reasons. This is for the good of the project also.
Which information about Traxia will be jest merge with Cardano? Where you collect this? I don't think so. I think Traxia will have their individual roadmap, and have their own strategist, their own developing.
Yes i make sure that Traxia will have their own thing which not involved in Cardano Hub, actually i see only hav invested by Cardano at here.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

Yes i make sure that Traxia will have their own thing which not involved in Cardano Hub, actually i see only hav invested by Cardano at here.
Things are clear here. Cardano hub has just invested into this project and they do not have any shares or partenership with the project so hope that it makes everything clear and also this project can be hence trusted due to the cardano hub.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

Things are clear here. Cardano hub has just invested into this project and they do not have any shares or partenership with the project so hope that it makes everything clear and also this project can be hence trusted due to the cardano hub.
Several users are getting confused in that and are thinking that cardano is the part of their team. I would insist each user to go through the whitepaper to gain more and more information about the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

Several users are getting confused in that and are thinking that cardano is the part of their team. I would insist each user to go through the whitepaper to gain more and more information about the project.
Not each user is getting confused into it. Only the users who do not read the whitepaper are getting confised in this terms and i think that they should first go through the ANN atleast to have some knowledge about the project.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention.
As per the agenda all the plans with the right instructions and complete information everything is listed in detail to make the participants understand the purpose of launch from end-to-end objectives completely.
joeperry

Activity: 2072
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Yeah, very impressive. I believe this project  attracts many investors as they can reach soft cap soon because of its very positive outcome.I also impressed with the rating of the project.Special the team who amde this project to be a successful one.

They will surely reach their softcap as they have been working very actively on their promotion and marketing which has made it much popular among many big investors. They also had a very highly rewarding bounty campaign which has attracted many supporter's to the project.

3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:34:45 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 07:25:03 AM by 3Bullion

The TRAKIA project has a very good concept!
The same TRAKIA will be built on blocarea Cardano, and the entire project will be backed by Emurgo is very good.good concept,
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Exactly going to the white paper is extremely necessary because there is a lot of piranhas about investments and partnerships involving cardano hub. Everyone can check out the white paper and get to clearly know about the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

What will be the reason of traxia merging with cardano? This will be a great move since Cardano is a popular project. I just hope that it will give benefit to traxia and all the investors.
The main movement will be directed to transition from platform erc20 to ada, this information has emerged for a long time and nobody knows how successful course it will be.
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

Great project, if it works out I think it's necessary to buy not only this coin, but also coin cardano, probably in the future it will be more popular than the etherium.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

Great project, if it works out I think it's necessary to buy not only this coin, but also coin cardano, probably in the future it will be more popular than the etherium.
hopefully this project is successful as we all expect, it is true we not only have to buy this coin because cardano coin is also very good it will be popular in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

It's not a merge ! Cardano like Ethereum allow to issue token and create dApp on Cardano's blockchain. You are comparing a smart contract to its blokchain that built on it and this is like compare apple to orange.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

It's not a merge ! Cardano like Ethereum allow to issue token and create dApp on Cardano's blockchain. You are comparing a smart contract to its blokchain that built on it and this is like compare apple to orange.
Also it is the first ico to accept ADA which is a unique launch and the team might be working hard behind we need more supporters who can actively reach to all investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: