Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

In General, the niche of the project is very promising, despite the absence of obvious superstars in the team, which is constantly replenished with new members. The pre-sale stage is stable, without overtaking hamsters airdrop'om; people are interested in the technology of the project. The project clearly deserves attention, but the final outcome will depend not only on the overall state of the market, but also on how timely the goal of work in Cardano itself will be achieved.

This is just a start, they could also progress like Cardano who is just focusing on the development of what they have promised. If they could do that as well, publicity will follow and the value of token will undoubtedly increase.
You're right buddy, any new project that new in the crypto to market should be given a chance to grow and develop. Traxia has a bright future for success. As we all know Cardano is with Traxia from the start till now. Cardano wont leave this project behind and I know Cardano will do everything to achieve each project goals.

Where did Cardano mentioned that he is with Traxia?
And what type of assistance Cardano is doing to Traxia?
Any concrete facts? (Not the fact that Traxia is built on Cardano`s platform)

Can anyone confirm this case?

P.S. No need to repeat that we reached hardcap, everyone understood this.
Let`s be more business oriented..

I think a lot of people here already misunderstood it when Traxia says that they are going to migrate to Cardano platform when they already have their mainnet. I also didn't read any news from Cardano supporting this project except from that fact that their ADA was also be used to contribute in their ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Traxia is a great block chain solution to disrupt finance. Hardcap reached with $15 million raised and TMT will be distributed on June 4th 2018, it is all the team active involvement adhering to all the strategies and goals.
I agree with you! The development team has achieved very good results during this time. Many new users joined the project and are looking forward to the opening of the platform.

Traxia for now I think is preparing for their next step because they already achieved their goal at the ICO. People who joined in this project will definitely are happy because their trust about the platform is being maintained to be at high.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.
ofcourse the first places will be either etherdelta or idex they just seem automatic before any other else i hope they go with hitbtc

Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.

Facing problems are normal, what will make them different is how they will face it and hopefully surpass it and after that reaching success will be easy for them. Aside from advertising, marketing is still have a big role to achieve success very soon.
It's part of every project that are on the development stage or at its early stage. If the team will successfully passed this problems and make the project more reliable. It will surely leads to a successful future of Traxia.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.

Initially, TMT will get listed on gatecoin ( that already confirmed to list TMT ) by 6th June. It will take long time ( like a month ), because process of distributing tokens to participators will take some time since they didn't create smart contract during ICO.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

ofcourse the first places will be either etherdelta or idex they just seem automatic before any other else i hope they go with hitbtc

Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.

I really hope they can listing at well known exchange. But avoiding HitBTC, because they have a lot of problem still at accusations.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

I really hope they can listing at well known exchange. But avoiding HitBTC, because they have a lot of problem still at accusations.
Well, if the Traxia project will be able to be listed in a some great known and popular exchanges here in the crypto currency community then that would be a great achievement of this project. The Traxia project will become much known in the crypto world having this kind of potential.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

Hello Traxia Team,

I can also get listed your token in a decentralized exchange which has over 200 tokens listing and the numbers of tokens and tradres increasing day by day ... This decentralized exchange accepts only ERC20 and ERC223 tokens ....

Please contact me
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

Traxia is do their best working till now. But i don't see they have much active at this ANN? Should be change this situation if they really want Traxia grow more.
It is sad that a few projects are active in the thread.sometimes they forget about that the more they active here,the more people will join.so please official members look at this condition
At least they reached hard cap. And maybe it is enough, i follow the telegram group and i see at here have Traxia admin active, it is enough.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

Yeah you're right, social media is a key tool for advertising and attracting more investors. The team is working hard in developing the project, I'm sure they are working towards different strategies to help them face any problems in the future
Social media has and always will be the major tool for promoting platforms. The reachability is more on social media than any other platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:30:07 AM

Yeah you're right, social media is a key tool for advertising and attracting more investors. The team is working hard in developing the project, I'm sure they are working towards different strategies to help them face any problems in the future
Social media has and always will be the major tool for promoting platforms. The reachability is more on social media than any other platform.
It is like an instant approach in our digital ecoming now most of the investors are just connected so it is a good choice to aim on social media to easily reach out to huge number of investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

As we experienced there was many scammers now a days who are communicating with the clients through official channels and diverting the clients, is Traxia taken all the safety parameters to safeguard the investors?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

Im late with this ico sadly, i only heard it from my friends and from what i've read in your project this looks so promising as it has too many possibilities and points of uses. I will won't miss this on exchange. By the way, when it will be planned to list in any exchange/s?

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Im late with this ico sadly, i only heard it from my friends and from what i've read in your project this looks so promising as it has too many possibilities and points of uses. I will won't miss this on exchange. By the way, when it will be planned to list in any exchange/s?

I think they are highly working on it, but will have to wait quite a long time from the bigger ones. They are crowded with new projects every day and need to be quite strict with KYC etc

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

well it is really sad for you to have miss opportunity to invest in this very potential project, but am sure you will get your chance once it hits exchange, i heard exchange listing could happen arround june 6th or later than than that, bottom line is just follow the telegram channel to keep up to latest updates, i think one of exchange is gate.io
Charlescrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

This is great projected !!
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

well it is really sad for you to have miss opportunity to invest in this very potential project, but am sure you will get your chance once it hits exchange, i heard exchange listing could happen arround june 6th or later than than that, bottom line is just follow the telegram channel to keep up to latest updates, i think one of exchange is gate.io

The telegram is quite full of messages but the team is doing great by communicating the biggest news. I think the bigger exchanges will indeed take some time and it might be a good idea to scoop some up on a smaller one before the addition to a bigger one like binance takes place

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

The telegram is quite full of messages but the team is doing great by communicating the biggest news. I think the bigger exchanges will indeed take some time and it might be a good idea to scoop some up on a smaller one before the addition to a bigger one like binance takes place

Thank you for answers i join yesterday on their telegram and i read that they will be listed in trade. io and gate. io. Hoping that i can get some traxia tokens at lower rate or near the Ico price. Its only a small exchanges what more if it becomes bigger and all of its planned projects is on developing. The project is good and its investors imaging ADA that was brought a big trust of investors in a small span of time and now they trust this traxia's future project.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Did you participate in #ICO? Make sure your #ETH contribution was sent from your private wallet and NOT directly from an exchange. Check out why: https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info  & in case of problems email us at foundation@traxia.co.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

Traxia project is very fantastic from all angles the Dev Team are powerful in their strategy, piloting this projects with great and powerful strategies which is attracting powerful investors to TRAXIA project ,for sure this is a project to watch !!
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

I am interested in watching this project with interest and I am confident of its successful implementation. the project is based on Cardano blockchain and it is very interesting for me and seems promising.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: