Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
superman99

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Hello admin! We are trying to create crypto educational program and I wanna teach young ppl about how they could secure their financial future. I would love you to use this platform in my program. Was wondering if you be willing to share some presentations you might ha w created for your own events? I’ll prob use the info to make some brochures.
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

Curious who are the people behind the #Traxia project?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1v_Xm5CLzM&feature=youtu.be

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Better that such news appears in a bullish market when it’s effect on price will be a lot more pronounced.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

Sneak peek into #Cardano ecosystem with the reason why #Traxia will migrate to it in Q4.

https://www.econotimes.com/A-sneak-peek-into-Cardano-ecosystem-Current-stage-of-development-ADA-cryptocurrency-and-more-1406230
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Traxia aims to do this by providing methods for converting unpaid invoices into digital codes and then trades on a decentralized market.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

Today TMT has increased by more than 40% and this is great for those who are hold TMT. The new development has officially started and everyone should consider investing in TMT at the moment as I am sure the price will increase in the future as many people keep TMT at this stage and they have not yet selling
I saw big sellers in kucoin before it dumps. If you will realize if this big investors will sold at this price below ico they will only loss. The price is in good direction now hoping it continues until higher than its ico price.
Agree.
We should hit ICO price 0.055 cents without huge dilemma..
As we are in Q3 now and migration to Cardano blockchain is planned in Q4 (as announced) - after which we will have more awareness, future looks bright for TMT.
We do have a practically and rationally active team, not announcing announcement for future announcement. Smiley

Yes immediately TRAXIA (TMT) finished migrating to Cardano in the 4th quarter TRAXIA will become very popular, because of it been the first project to be built on Cardano (ADA) So guys HODL your TMT

yeah, anybody that is selling TMT now is just making the wrong decision in my opinion, there is more to be done in this project which will make tmt more valuable in the coming months and years, migration to the Cardano network will surely bring investors in this project.

They might really sell the bottom but actually no one is ever able to really predict the market. But since there is no direct profit in holding the token like it is with some airdrops or passive income generation, i can understand that some might be not patient enough

Although there are a lot of traders who think they exactly know when to buy and when to sell, but we all know that the true long-term holders who are in crypto for a couple of years are those with the most cash in the bank.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

Still no update at coinmarketcap, too bad.
Is it their fault?
We are nearing bullrun of whole crypto and should be ready for new investors rolling in.
CMC is the first place in the process..
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

Still no update at coinmarketcap, too bad.
Is it their fault?
We are nearing bullrun of whole crypto and should be ready for new investors rolling in.
CMC is the first place in the process..

updating total supply in coinmarketcap should have been done by now, if cmc is not given correct figure is not looking good and besides this is something that should not take much time to fix, i wonder why the team haven't done it yet.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Sneak peek into #Cardano ecosystem with the reason why #Traxia will migrate to it in Q4.

https://www.econotimes.com/A-sneak-peek-into-Cardano-ecosystem-Current-stage-of-development-ADA-cryptocurrency-and-more-1406230

Nice small update. Should be released more often. Always good to keep track of the projects
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

Nice small update. Should be released more often. Always good to keep track of the projects
They are actually active but that not means they can released updates more often if there are some things that needs take time to make before releasing. Their twitter account was active and telegram channel as well to answer some few questions or communicate with the community.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

Cardano is the best on the market. With the power of the ADA, tracia will be much stronger and will rise to the top.
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

I believe Traxia are primarily interested in invoices owed by MNC that approves the invoice with their private key thereby confirming the genuineness and promising to pay by due date.
I don’t think that an invoice will get into the ecosystem until a credit worthy entity confirms via their private keys that an invoice submitted by a seller is genuine and they promise to pay it by a known fixed date.
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

If it’s not worthy of the price, why are you in this group? & Why do you care in the first place. You should invest your time and money in what you believe is worthwhile. Feel free to leave
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

As an invoice purchaser I'd look at your cash flow (if traxia has this ability, if not other platforms do) and realize that I may never get my investment back then quickly move to the next invoice.. but who knows, maybe someone would give you their money
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

14.6 % is the number of how much the world exports of services grew in the last quarter compared with the same period a year ago. This is why our solution will apply to both: trade financing of goods as well as services.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

I want congratulate with the team because the token value is pretty costant notwithstanding the bear market.
This wants to demonstrate that team acted fair towards investors.

Great work
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

they wanted 3mil US , and 10mil of CLO - callisto, this was cpl mths ago when i was working for callisto
I think okex is a better exchange and usually is number one based on trading and they charge 0 listing fee Smiley
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

We've saved the best for last. Find out what is #Traxia's growth strategy in the last video of our new batch & if you still haven't watched all of them, scroll down or visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCtd937Bk9w&list=PLGDq8qfbNdzK3m6haBkZx9oC8ERUQ0Bnz

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

I see it the same. If there is a possibility of free listing. Why not try it? The exchanges TMT is listed at moment are useless no volume at all
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

I see it the same. If there is a possibility of free listing. Why not try it? The exchanges TMT is listed at moment are useless no volume at all
I agree with but the team will be the one who will decide on it. Furthermore, they are working on the platform now and so i think exchanges is not their priority. Another is the migration to cardano's blockchain which comes first,trust the team they know what to do the volume and price will soon rise once they have done what they need to do.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: