Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC?  (Read 4513 times)
bionicl34

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Yes, I join the ICO which requires KYC. because more and more projects put forward this requirement.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

I can still reason if you can actually participate in ICOs that require you pass their KYC before buying their ico but what about an airdrop which is just a free token given to participants who filled the airdrop form? For crying out loud, they are not customers and should not be subjected to KYC.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

I think for now people have gotten to know that sometimes projects that requires KYC are becoming successful so they join it. I also have agreed to that but normally don't join them.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

It depends, but all of the icos are asking for KYC nowadays, that is the main reason of why there arent many investors as they used to be during the last few months of 2017

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

I don't really have a problem joining bounties like that but one thing I always fear is that they shouldn't use my details in any fraud activity.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

I and my friends are joining the IOCs that require KYC. But we participate in every ICO project. I have never filled a KYC form with scam ICO projects. Because I'm afraid of misuse of my private information.

That sounds reasonable. But I question your judgement. I don;t believe that every project you have picked was good and you never hit a scam project. If you can do it is great, but I don;t think that it is possible.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

I think I have participated in quite a number of bounty/airdrop that requires kyc but the surprising part of it is that most of these bounties would not explicitly set it out straight that reward is attached to kyc at the beginning of the bounty but not until when distribution is at the corner and if any participant is unfortunate to fill the kyc, then all his contribution is in vain.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I think for now people have gotten to know that sometimes projects that requires KYC are becoming successful so they join it. I also have agreed to that but normally don't join them.
KYC is the trend now, i mean almost all of the ICOs require them because it is required by the law in their place. Asking for KYC is not a guarantee that the project will be successful.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

I used to be very sceptic initially but now, I can comfortably use it where necessary

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

NO, I have never joined a project that require KYC and I will never join one. KYC is nothing more than a scam itself. Who will take the data, how will keep it and what will do with it? No one has answered any of this questions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
raffraff85

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

Nope, before they can't guarente safety of our personal data. I guess after GDPR it's become more safety, but...
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

Actually some of ICO's now are required KYC to make sure they are the one to invest on that project.
Must better also it have KYC because it was good idea to have that in the ICO's and ill think it was legit project.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

I have sat down and realized that ICO's that sometimes request KYC are successful so when I see some I try to join and earn big with them and its working for me.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

For me am more of being too security cautious as such most ICO projects that requires KYC, i hardly get myself involved in them.
So for me, am not a fan of KYC ICO projects.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

In as much as KYC could prove authenticity, for me i try to be cautious of giving out some of my identity.
So KYC in ICO projects actually turns me off, as such i dont do them.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

I will not participate in airdrop requests KYC. It really is not necessary. Airdrop is all rubbish, I do not want my information to be known rampant. On the other hand, KYC is necessary and good with the potential and good ico. It will bring you many things when you invest.
Bitrecords

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

KYC is the right innovation that will allow you to leave fake accounts and earn more real people. Each user must be identified in accordance with ICO project rules. Who does not want to pass KYC - do not miss and do not make a profit.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

I read a lot and heard about the harm of joining the company where there is a KYC, but if the company is worthwhile, then why not? What should I hide? Will it really be me hunting with my kopecks? I consider this opinion a prejudice
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

i think most of the airdrops and the bounty campaigns that i have participated in they demand for KYC and personally i dont have problem with that i dont know where is the problem?
Agree, there are more and more ICOs which requires KYC. I also participated in the projects with KYC and haven`t got any problem.
ththththww

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Well, at the moment there are many ico who require Kyc to be laden to join, as Kyc is our personal information data, it is important data, if the purpose for bank registration or an important project does not matter, but IO is not all like that, so be aware only
I don't like to join any ICO that has a KYC step because there is no need to have an identity on the internet.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: