Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1995 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

One of the attitude that you should have in this business is the PATIENCE. It is very normal that prices will go down especially in the crypto marjet because it is very volatile. The prices fluctuate every minute. If you see the prices are going down, don't mind it. Just hold your coins and have patience. You will not incur losses until you sell your coins.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

One of the attitude that you should have in this business is the PATIENCE. It is very normal that prices will go down especially in the crypto marjet because it is very volatile. The prices fluctuate every minute. If you see the prices are going down, don't mind it. Just hold your coins and have patience. You will not incur losses until you sell your coins.
The best thing to do is to relax and wait for the next update of the prize. And if it will continue dropping we must be happy because it is a new opportunity of buying. Everything is really depend on how we do act with a different situation that may have came to our life. And I believe that we are the one who do it in our most simple way,  but if we wanted to gain we must show patience on this feild.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:41 AM

I will sell it when the price goes down. The bitcoin is also so when bitcoin goes down I will sell it immediately. I will not hold back any bitcoin. I will wait for it to rise again and buy them.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

wait until the price recover is a simple way, but if you have enough capital, as much as possible increase our investment assets to bitcoin by exploiting the market situation is declining.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

This sounds like FUD created by anyone with less impact to the markets thus you should never listen to everything you hear on the internet unless unless if its from trustworthy sources and individualities
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
The best thing is always to hold your Bitcoin and wait for the price to go up again for you to make profit. But there is one thing I have been doing since 2016, I know it might seem stupid to most of you, but this is it– whenever is going down and goes down to a very low rate, I invest in lots of money and leave it there. Whenever the price starts going up, I make huge profit than those that invests late. But not everyone can do take this kind of risk., but it is helping me in lots of ways.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

We can't predict how much or how much bitcoin will fall. When bitcoin falls, other currencies fall too, which is a good buy.

Don't sell bitcoins and other assets, and the market will recover soon.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

actually, I am happy to see the price is down again because I can buy another bitcoin with my tether. I don't panic when the price is down and I only hope that my order buy can be filled. I think we have to see in many times for bitcoin price to get up and down too often and this is a good chance for us to try to buy bitcoin. any chance that I think we are amiss to buy bitcoin at a lower price so we need to stay focus on the market especially with the bitcoin pair usdt.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Whales are controlling the market. If they sell their holdings the market will be fall to and add up the rumors that people will panic out of it too.

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

You can keep your assets until prices go up and earn profits, but clearly out of your 3 statements all make sense
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

1.If you really expect the price to go down next
      Then you can now sell to lock your profit
      If you are not profitable, you can still keep the principal selling with a slight fluctuation
2.If you are not profitable now
Continue to hold, if it falls again, buy
Short-term fluctuations are not the key, buying in installments is a good choice because you do not know whether to go up or down the next time
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:31 AM

Whales are controlling the market. If they sell their holdings the market will be fall to and add up the rumors that people will panic out of it too.
It's the fudders that controls it mostly,as we see every now and then even the market seems stabilize social media have it's way to simply make crypto users panic . Maybe they are paid by whales so they can bought at lower price but the thing is if we believe that crypto is the future currency and we did a diligent research in every coin we hold then nothing to worry keep buying and do trading, earning will varies on our skill.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:59:03 AM

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so the price fluctuates frequently. Don't get panic when the price is down, as the market would recover again after some time. Hold all your coins and wait, it would be profitable for you.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

I think that when the bitcoin price goes down we should keep it, and patiently wait. I firmly believe that some time later it will recover strongly, perhaps beyond the value it has achieved. So we keep all the money and wait, it will benefit us.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

which I do when the price drops back then I will buy as much as I can because with the price decline we can get a chance to buy at a cheap price and when the price drops it is certain it is a very rare moment.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

For a wise person it i easy to judge their their currency like the bitcoin users if well their assets when the prices fall then they will bear huge losses and it is not a good behavior So for us bitcoin is good to hold for future and if the prices fall then it is good to hold our assets it is a growing currency and we will not lose any thing while we have to hold bitcoin is the secure and safe currency for the future.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Just HODL, it is one of the ways to earn more profit in the future, you can also buy more coins to put in your wallet. It is good thing to invest more in cryptos if you believe that it's price will increase again after it fall and that it can give you more profit.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

You need to Daily Cost Average. You can never go wrong doing it. As you will be making sure you aren't buying at the top while hodling your coins and the price ups and downs won't bother you that much. Always remember to never panic sell and not to watch the price every few minutes.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

You can do two things when the price goes down,
1) buy some coins and fill your wallet. It will helps you to gain profits wen the price goes high.
2) if you have coins just hold it, don't have an intention to sell coins when the price is low.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

I think that when the bitcoin price goes down we should keep it, and patiently wait. I firmly believe that some time later it will recover strongly, perhaps beyond the value it has achieved. So we keep all the money and wait, it will benefit us.

In the normal sense, anyone who does not have any idea on how to trade, should do nothing and just hold. If you gamble your position in the market, it is either you buy at the wrong spot, or sell at the wrong spot and you keep doing that until you end up losing almost what you could have just decided to hold and watch grow in value.

It is good to always remember that the top early last year was around $1000 and the bottom early this year was around $6000. Any long term holder who is busy panicking during dips should do the maths. It is good to trade your coin for more profit, but it is bad to do that when there is no trading skills or knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: