Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1996 times)
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Many people here have gained, during years, the awareness of being a bad trader. I am a bad trader, and hence i'll HODL!
first thing to do is if you have thoughts and if you know trading you should watch prices if when will go down or when going up so i must prefer to do holding if the prices down again because this is the best way to do when price go down, we should not panic to sell our bitcoin because after price breaking down there is a possibility the will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I hope it happens because I will buy everything, I do not hesitate to invest in crypto especially bitcoin I want to make bitcoin as my asset
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
you have just putted some good outview in circumstances so why asking for more,if you can follow and adapt that advices of yours,i cant see why would failure crosses your way to success.and as you speaks?no one will believe that youre a newbie lols.

You can do two things when the price goes down,
1) buy some coins and fill your wallet. It will helps you to gain profits wen the price goes high.
2) if you have coins just hold it, don't have an intention to sell coins when the price is low.
But first you must have capital before filling your wallet again.so the main advice here,always remains some funds in your wallets for some case of big drops.so we will be ready to buy instantly
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
I think the best step when the bitcoin price decrease again is to keep a positive attitude and keep trusting bitcoin that it will recover again.  Do not be affected by your emotion so you will not be tempted to sell your bitcoin possessions instead use it as an opportunity to add your bitcoin possessions.  These two steps are the most important keys to become a successful bitcoiner.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

Hold is realistic move but sometimes we must sell it to minimalism loss. You already mention what should to do and I don't have any suggestion for you. Mostly I'll do number one or if the price going deeper and touch my stop loss, I'll sell it and exchange become currency, rest and start with new coin that I predict can closed my loss value. Just like that and good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

Hold is realistic move but sometimes we must sell it to minimalism loss. You already mention what should to do and I don't have any suggestion for you. Mostly I'll do number one or if the price going deeper and touch my stop loss, I'll sell it and exchange become currency, rest and start with new coin that I predict can closed my loss value. Just like that and good luck with you.
You mean to sell just to cut loses? But if you do this you have to think it over again in choosing the right coins to cover loses at all. However, in this case is not safe at all because of the big risks and might you cant recover so for me I might choose to hold then wait to rise on the price.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

I usually do is Short or sell when it is high then buy when there will become a bear exhaustion, which means i can profit while the market will be down but of course that will be risky.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

Another FUD news that can result for a dump price. We know already what to do during this time of dumping but still your emotion take over your set goal and makes you broke. For me if the price are dump again, ask yourself about your goal and don't just depend on any suggestion about what to do because at the end your decision will be the one to help you to survive.

Emotion and panic are very strong enemy for us because they are both vey difficult to handle though for experience trader.
Old trader who have very much experience can do better how to handle it but not always 100% can. Sometime emotion can take over our decision.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

which I did the first time when bitcoin prices fell and collapsed back then I will immediately buy as much bitcoin as I can because it is a very rare moment so do not miss the opportunity to buy at a cheap price.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

Hi buddy primarily i used to go with the option1. I will hold my assest and wait for the market to recover. In the meanwhile i will analyse the data and will make a decision of my own with my previous experience and practice over the cryptoworld whether to stand still with the option 1 or if i feel that the price will drop still down then i will go up with the option 3. However my decision will be based upon the current situation whether to hold or sell.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

when the price drops again it is certain I will buy it again as much as I can because it is a golden opportunity to have bitcoin because by the end of this year it is definitely priced going back up very expensive.
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

to anwser this question you have to know the reason why it falls down. if it is just a fluctuation, you can hold or buy more to reduce the avarage price. If not or you do not know why, you can sell your coin to cut loss and find others to invest

Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

People who don't like to take risk are not for crypto as well, everything in crypto is all about .risk-taking and patience, waiting for the right time.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

When price of the assets we hold go low in value, it is good to keep hold of the assets. Because each and every asset will tend to grow even after price drops. Very few will grow low steep without further price increase. Based on which holding is the best.
Psytax

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Plz approximately when will btc passes above $20000 this year plz.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

You can do two things when the price goes down,
1) buy some coins and fill your wallet. It will helps you to gain profits wen the price goes high.
2) if you have coins just hold it, don't have an intention to sell coins when the price is low.
No other best answer than this one. Absolutely when price graph starts its joinery down the line don’t panic, don’t think that Oh lord now you become a loser as the prices are going down. No, this wouldn’t be a behavior of trader. A trader must know when to ignore such high emotional points during their trading. Make your mind signed under your control and just cool down and hold.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

If personally I did not have a limited portfolio, I would buy. The more coins drop, the more you would buy. If the portfolio is limited, you can divide it into 3 parts 20 - 30 - 50% Choose for yourself the entry points and wait.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

The better option will be to hold.
Besides, what else can you do about it? You cannot sell it since you are seeing a lot of loss just by the conversion.
Wait until it goes back then maybe in an instant it will go back to where it should be.
I would still rely with that belief rather than being in a panic mode where your adrenaline are so high you cannot sleep anymore.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

The only thing you have to do when it comes to a correction is to hold on to your assets and wait for the market to recover,if you really trust bitcoin or be it  any other asset class ,i would not personally sell when i am at a loss,if i am trading in a stock market i would keep a stop loss when the price goes down because it might be because of many factors and the profit or loss made by the company and so on ,but that is not the case with bitcoin,the high volatility means it could recover any moment,so my suggestion is to hold rather than going for a stop loss.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

You can keep your assets until prices go up and earn profits, but clearly out of your 3 statements all make sense
The best thing to do and the advice which you will get form most of the people is none other than that of staying cool and calm at the time when the market value is falling down and holding of your coin for as long period of time as you can.

Doing this will not only help you in having greater profit at the end but will also help you in learning how to deal the situations like that in the future too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: