Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 2000 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

If prices are down again and you are still holding your coin refusing to sell for s meagre prices then you are one of the very few strategists that usually make sure lot of money as a holder.  Continue with this strategy and you will be very rich in less than 7years!
You can shift the strategies if you want to gain something out of the market which is going down. You can do the trading or go for the altcoins which are not going down (if not going up either).

You can shift your currency to the $s in your wallet and later when the market starts stabilizing, you can re invest your $s into your desired crypto currency. The thing is that the options shrink when the the market is down, just choose the best option confidently.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

If you bought a bar of gold at $1200 / ounce, then the price of the gold drops to $600 / ounce, you wouldn't actually lose any money at all unless you decided to sell your gold at that time. However, if you wait until the price of gold rises to $1800 / ounce, then sell it, you will gain money. The key is an ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold, regardless of the "price" in some other currency.

Same goes for bitcoin, or indeed any currency. If you trade it at one price, then subsequently trade it at a different price, you'll either gain or lose money.

Your example is correct, but most people do not have the patience to do that they want to obtain profits now and when they are unable to do so then they panic and sell for a bad price even if it is in their best interest to not do it but if we also take into account that they do not really have any kind of the knowledge about how the market works then this explains their behavior.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

If you bought a bar of gold at $1200 / ounce, then the price of the gold drops to $600 / ounce, you wouldn't actually lose any money at all unless you decided to sell your gold at that time. However, if you wait until the price of gold rises to $1800 / ounce, then sell it, you will gain money. The key is an ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold, regardless of the "price" in some other currency.

Same goes for bitcoin, or indeed any currency. If you trade it at one price, then subsequently trade it at a different price, you'll either gain or lose money.

Your example is correct, but most people do not have the patience to do that they want to obtain profits now and when they are unable to do so then they panic and sell for a bad price even if it is in their best interest to not do it but if we also take into account that they do not really have any kind of the knowledge about how the market works then this explains their behavior.
Just like another thing, I'll still keep supporting bitcoin, I will buy what I could have and invest what I could afford and just hold everything until such time that I am already ready to sell my bitcoin when the price is right and I do have enough but still not all.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I think the number (1) is the best to do when the bitcoin cuurency fall down again, many traders doing such strategy when the price of bitcoin goes down they hold their bitcoin and waiting and control the emotions until the prittce of bitcoin fully recovery.
For me i find it suggestive to do #1and 3.Of course it is very basic to keep on holding our coins with all our patience and wait till the price recovers.This one will really make a sure profit already.But #3 is quite good too.You can sell your assets if you think prices will still go down,and then buy cheap coins again.Still holding is the main thing here.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Obviously, buy more altcoins or even bitcoin if the prices in the marketing of cryptocurrency goes down. That is the best time to buy more of altcoins and bitcoin because in the future, it will might have a good profits in the future if the altcoins goes pump well. If you buy already, wait and hold it until it reaches your desired profits and sell it. Don't sell your altcoins and bitcoin when the market is dip or dump, you can lose your assets and even your profits if you don't have patience in waiting to sell your altcoins.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
[/qu

There is nothing much here to do when it happens other than to probably buys little more and hold on patiently till the soonest shopping price upsurge again. It is not in anyway advisable to sell during these down period for losses but to either buy or hold.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

Just go out and chill go to the outside world and dont think about the fall for a moment because If you over thinj it you qill have a tendency that you will sell you coins your holdings and just stay positive and you can even buy more holdings when the coin is falling especially those successful ones like bitcoins they always come back again they are volatile so what are you worrying about at the first place they are all colatile before you even joined in. Just be wise.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

to be honest I will do when bitcoin prices go down again I will buy as much bitcoin as I can because if you know the condition of the total availability of very limited bitcoin it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

to be honest I will do when bitcoin prices go down again I will buy as much bitcoin as I can because if you know the condition of the total availability of very limited bitcoin it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.

For me as investor, just keep it for next 4 year ! Yeah that's right , just take a look bitcoin value from 2009 until 2017 , they always uptrend.
Well if bitcoin down on 2018 ( of course I'm not hope that happen ) it can up again for another year because bitcoin is unique so it's has their own way to amaze people just like before
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

If he price goes down and you still believe in the coin, there is nothing to and just hodl.  Do not sell because you will be the one losing alot if the price pick up again.  I have several experienced with this kind of scenario and I already learned about my past mistake where I made a big loses.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

You can analysis as technically and fundamentally. I see charts are also hinting at a potential pickup in bearish momentum. In some reason i think we must wait until price breakdown to the last support area in feb 26. If bitcoin fail to touch it, i think it's a momentum to bouncing.

I will choose to hold and try to buy again if bitcoin failed touch the support area in feb 26.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Wow great information. When price dumping, I stop buying altcoin rather I holding them for getting more profits in future. I already holding 50 Xlr (solaris) token.
Holding will be the best option to do, nothing else than to hold it or to buy more, you'll only lose when you sell it at low price so better wait, since we all knew that time will come that it'll increase.
Absolutely true.. Dumping is a season to hodl and to buy more in addition to our holdings. Though i am not really in favor in investing more in altcoins aside from ethereum. But when it comes to bitcoin definitely a big YES since it can easily recover with all the dumping. Confident enough not to worry that it will crashed.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

I think,  crypto trade second name is patience.Because if you see losses then you control your emotion and keep eye on markets.I always keep hold when markets going down.

It's not possible for everyone.Because all people are not rich or millionaire.So this topic is not for all.

Why we sell our assets with the assumptions to get deficit prices,I think, It,s unnecessary topics.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

One of the attitude that you should have in this business is the PATIENCE. It is very normal that prices will go down especially in the crypto marjet because it is very volatile. The prices fluctuate every minute. If you see the prices are going down, don't mind it. Just hold your coins and have patience. You will not incur losses until you sell your coins.
It even totally depends on your knowledge of trading and so many people who make a mistake of holding on to coins when they are apparently showing signals of a downtrend are the ones who do not really have any knowledge about trading and they are only gambling their positions. Trading is a real business and whoever is not ready to learn will only end up losing a lot. However, there is no need to be emotional in deep loss as long as you are not holding a shit coin. The market always comes back bigger and better.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

To recovery asset from big losses number 3 is realistic for me. Cut loss is hard but must do before too late and also for learning value that we not always right. Even an expert can do mistakes and they will face situation that must do one of from your list. Read your post open my mind, there's another way face the market besides cut loss. Thank you very much.

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

If the price drops you will have to apply a strategy to limit your losses. It would be advisable to sell a certain amount of what you own but at the same time keep it for future growth.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

When prices go down we don't have nothing to do but to hold our coins because it's too wasteful if I sold it in a low price. I've done it when l have no money for emergency. It's really too wasteful for you to answer for too long and you have just exchange in a very cheap price. It's reAlly getting me hopeless for my dreams. Waiting price increase is really difficult especially when you have no budget for your family.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

For me as investor, just keep it for next 4 year ! Yeah that's right , just take a look bitcoin value from 2009 until 2017 , they always uptrend.
Well if bitcoin down on 2018 ( of course I'm not hope that happen ) it can up again for another year because bitcoin is unique so it's has their own way to amaze people just like before

With the Bitcoin investment investors cannot do mistakes. Same goes for the Ethereum that is close to the stable coin.

These coins have long and prosperous future and the value of them besides the few falls which will happen a couple of times more, will rise and volatility will be maybe even more reduced.

Others altcoins don't have this reputability of popularity because they are all practically new in comparison to the Bitcoin. Down prices are actually best opportunities for the new investments. The OP must find only the right coin to invest in.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1175

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

With the Bitcoin investment investors cannot do mistakes. Same goes for the Ethereum that is close to the stable coin.

These coins have long and prosperous future and the value of them besides the few falls which will happen a couple of times more, will rise and volatility will be maybe even more reduced.

Others altcoins don't have this reputability of popularity because they are all practically new in comparison to the Bitcoin. Down prices are actually best opportunities for the new investments. The OP must find only the right coin to invest in.

Crypto will have bright future, but rumors around spread fear among people. There is a lot of fud, new people don't know whom to believe in all this mess in the world, don't trust nobody is something that we all learn when we grew up. In the end we need to make decision ans hope for the best, if we believe in something decision will be made easier. I don't bother with fud, when I see it I comment it and I'm trying to clear some things for new people, but probably people don't see it.
I believe in bitcoin future, as you said of above it will be bright and we just can wait it to come, who ever is crazy will sell now, smart people will wait better years to come.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

On the off chance that the costs are down again then it is best to clutch those valuable coins for the time being on account of it is pointless to exchange or to offer them on the grounds that the cost isn't beneficial yet. In any case, there's no compelling reason to stress since it is in nature of the cryptos to be unpredictable, so inevitably the costs of the coins will ascend go down once more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: