Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1996 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Nowadays my knowing is dropping all the coins even more when it comes down, but my idea is to hold my coin until they wait for their increase than I lose when I convert it to now.
When prices drop you need to do first that is calm market analysis to make the most accurate decision. You can sell if the crypto investment is not good, keep it if it's really good, you can also make DCA the crypto you hold to reduce the risk for your investment. Remember not to panic because you can make wrong decisions for your property.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Nowadays my knowing is dropping all the coins even more when it comes down, but my idea is to hold my coin until they wait for their increase than I lose when I convert it to now.
The price of bitcoin is going down once again and it is below 8k so unless you like losing money the only option we have is to keep holding our bitcoin it is getting harder every day since the profits of all of us are going down but we do not really have any other option if we sell now not only we will lose money but we will also lose the potential profits we could get when the price pumps again.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
The price of bitcoin is going down once again and it is below 8k so unless you like losing money the only option we have is to keep holding our bitcoin it is getting harder every day since the profits of all of us are going down but we do not really have any other option if we sell now not only we will lose money but we will also lose the potential profits we could get when the price pumps again.
I think this time would be a verry best time to buy and to hold,  because bitcoin has a great possibility to rise up high in the near future, I think we don't have to be afraid when the price is drop and it is really the nature of its price . I don't believe that the most important here is when we know how to hold for good.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

On the off likelihood that the prices ar down once more then it's best to clutch those valuable coins for the nonce on account of it's pointless to exchange or to supply them on the grounds that the price is not helpful nevertheless. In any case, there isn't any compelling reason to fret since it's in nature of the cryptos to be unpredictable, thus inevitably the prices of the coins can ascend go down all over again.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

This is time to show patience and hold dont allow panic to to dominant,it is also an opportunity to buy more according to affordability if you buy expensive in past this is chance to buy more to recover previous losses.
Yes if emotions show any dominancy, try to remit it. Control your mind and set limits to deal with this situation. We need to be flexible when trading because different situations can be part of our tenure so you must be able to defined and attack every possible condition. In hard times when prices are going down, don’t panic. Stay calm and get out of this bitcoins world for a short time.
I agree with you, calm and regulate emotions will be the best way while the market goes down. Work productivity becomes better when we have a comfortable spirit. Do not worry too much about your assets, because the market goes down and goes up cyclically. We all need to understand that rule and be wise when making a buying or selling decision.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

I think you have to clear mind when you are doing business as a trading,  the good thing is to be positive but in term of business i am already think the negative situation and mentally prepare the down condition and what i have to do in down, i think the main thing is balance if you have balance of btc then you have good option to buy altcoin from depth again when market prices goes down,
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

I have sold my BTC and ETH positions after going 25% down. Regained some by trading, and now waiting the confirmation for getting back in. Those were 80% of portfolio. Luckily I did not invested too much into DEB. That one is 59% down since the ICO. BPT 45% down since the ICO. About 30% down in total.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
I personally will choose the first no option you give, that is to preserve our assets and wait for the market to fully recover to start trading. I chose it because I do not have too many backup assets so all I can do now is wait.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

If you think the price will be down this year then i think that will be the right opportunity to all those investors who want to invest again in bitcoin.
A simple rule of investment is buy at low and sell at high. So if the price will go down the invest all that you can and when the price will rise sell the coin at that time by making 200 or 300 time.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

of course when the price drops again then I will do will buy as much bitcoin as possible because when the cheap bitcoin price is a good moment buy bitcoin prices essentially never sell when the price is cheap.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

One thing is clear! Bitcoin is a decentralized and private system and no one on this earth knows what the price will be in one month or in one year. I personally take bitcoin at any time for my service delivered and it does not play any role if the prices down again, because in such cases I simply get more bitcoin. For investors and traders it looks of course totally different, but that is their problem and not mine.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

These three points are all good to follow. But personally, I will ignore 3rd point. I will keep holding my asset and buy more in expectation price will rise again. Just like you said, basically it is about time anyway. Learning in the end of 2017, around the latest year price will be pumped.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

There are some rumors that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year-end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prices, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Everything you say is true. And the most must be done if the market price down again ie do not panic. Because if you panic you will immediately sell the coins you have without any long-term thinkers will be like what. Your panic will actually make a loss for yourself.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

Nothing! The ability to do nothing is not an easy thing to have especially if you have been configured to think you must always do something at all times. This kind of thinking does not work in trading. Why, because trading is not a straight line, you may have to work through many valleys and mountains.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:06 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
I think if before you invest in a project you need to have a specific plan to handle every possible situation. If in case your purchase is down for a reason if you have the capital you can split up to continue to buy called DCA if that coin has not touched your stoploss area. If you hit the stoploss area then you should cut losses and divert investment.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

If the bitcoin price drops, you should be very calm and wait patiently. Price reduction, you should buy more bitcoin, buy as much as possible. When the bitcoin price increases to something you want, you immediately sell to make a profit.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

when the price drops whether someone will sell their assets while they buy at a high price. I think it is very unwise and self-defeating
wait and be patient because there are still so many people and they are not interested in selling their assets

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

On the off likelihood that the prices ar down once more then it's best to clutch those valuable coins for the nonce on account of it's pointless to exchange or to supply them on the grounds that the price is not helpful nevertheless. In any case, there isn't any compelling reason to fret since it's in nature of the cryptos to be unpredictable, thus inevitably the prices of the coins can ascend go down all over again.
of course we will do if bitcoin down again is we buy more bitcoin to be invested in the long range. because I'm sure once bitcoin will rise again despite having to wait a short time

mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

If the price falls again, you just wait for it because the price is not below the life, and it's good to invest again if it is low on the price of each currency, just dropping the coins in 3 or 4 months, sometimes that will not take two months.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

When the price come down again like it will at some point in future,  you must go back to the reason why you are holding your coin and be sure of your decision is that when the ugly or success happens,  you can be proud of your decision either way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: