Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1996 times)
SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Prices can go down or increasing extreamly fast but you should keep you head clear and don't make mistakes. Trading can be profitable everytime so don't panic and do your job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

The most logical thing to do when price is down and you want to grab some profit at some stage is tu buy without totally depleting your roll. Now buying on the down trend does not mean buying anything at a ridiculous price. The fashion this year seems to be, so far, platforms and privacy coins, plenty of both around.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

Prices can go down or increasing extreamly fast but you should keep you head clear and don't make mistakes. Trading can be profitable everytime so don't panic and do your job.
The first thing to do is avoid being panicking out as the major losses are only caused out of panic only. So one needs to accept the downfall and try to hold your coin in that situation. Instead, you should prefer buying the currency as the price decline since it is the only way out to double up your income...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Who cares ? all options are in your hands. never believe in other people's suggestions or bad news. your choice is your responsibility. if I positioned you I would choose all option depending on the tokens we have whether it is profitable or not when selling them

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
If the cryptocurrency market crashes, the first thing that you should do is to control yourself. You should not panic for you to create more wisely decision and plan. You should control your emotion for you to not create bad decision.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

The first thing I do is wait and hold the coin because if the market goes down it will come back again so the best thing is only left to do is hold because selling in loss will not be a wise decision.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Just wait and see on the market, when the price is going down don't be panic.
If price is have a potential to recover is it good time buy more.
I am sure that when the prices on the market will go down or will dump, the best thing to do is just to hold and buy more coins that has a lower price that can really get a better  future or a better price in the future. Ane the other thing to do is to have a long patience.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

if the price drops again then the thing that should be done is to keep holding and wait for the price to rise again because if you sell it when the price goes down then it will lose, so be patient

If you are able to buy more then it is very good option to do instead of just holding it. Especially if you really believe it will rise again, so if you do not buy more means that you are wasting a good chance to earn more profit from the dip.

If price goes down again you have nothing to do. All you need is to wait for sometime more because we know that it is a long term investment and before investment we should make our mind not to expect for good returns soon. Bitcoin is now stable around 9k dollars and this will soon shift to positive side. We have to wait for our money we are investing for.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

before deciding on what to do you need to calm down in order not to make big mistake I have seen some people saying you withdraw your asset and buy again. well when you are buying again do not forget you will also be charged for transaction fees and co when using fiat. i have used my debit card to buy from indacoin before and i dont like there exchange rate it is on a high side. when you hold top 20 coin, you should have problem when the price is going down because they will recover back
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

If the price of the coin starts to fall again, then all I will suggest is to hold all the coins we have, and wait until the price recovers.
I think this is not just a suggestion from me, but right now I'm holding a few coins I have, I originally wanted to sell the coin, but when I saw the price was down I canceled my wish and kept my coin.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

Just remain calm and avoid losing your sanity. I know all we want is up but I always remind myself that I made a lot of profits when my altcoins are spiking so high so a little bear trend would not affect me so much.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

The most important rule when the price is going down is, to keep calm! Don't panic, stay clear in your head. Most people got scared and sell everything they got, even when there just a small dump. So it happens a lot to me that i sold it on the lowest point and some minutes after the coin was like twenty percent higher. When the prices goes down, its very important to hold your coins. If you have some money left, you can also rebuy some of the coins, and you got a lower average of your buying before.
CryptoFlashh

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Keep a cool head first and foremost. I'd suggest holding along with even maybe buying some more assuming the price drop becomes very steep. If it's a small drop, then it's hard to know what the best route with. Keep a cool head and pay attention to any activity, that's all you can do.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

I like your idea and I think all of them are good option. But I am more on holding my altcoins waiting until their price goes up . I also set a target price and once it reached my target price its time for me to sell it.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

If the price goes down again you can do one of these decision :
1. Hold it untill it is comes back ( this could be done only after you do research about the coin you hold and you believe to that coin. )
2. Do the averaging ( but the coin twice ammount you bought before going down ) plan some money management, so you still can buy again if the going goes down further.
3. Cut lose ( dont do this if you though the fundamental of coin is good ) it will bounce.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

I think it is necessary to sell at the highest value in your opinion, then to buy coins again at the best rate

bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

I have nothing to suggest because what you have said is right and that is the things that you should do if ever that the price decreases or if you do not want to do that t6ou can just hold for awhile and just do other things like way too different from the cryptocurrency for you to change focus and to not over think because that makes us committ bad decisions. And when the prices go to the safe zone again and go through the stable price or starting to increase then start doing cryptos again it is just you take a break for a while
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

When the crypto prices decrease I keep holding, and if I have good budget I take this opportunity to buy more BTC and altcoins.
khurshidahmed

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

hold it.. some coins can recover earlier some will take time....
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

If prices decline again, you need to buy more coins at low prices. If you bought coins at prices higher than now, then just wait for them to will grow again. Do not panic and make the right decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: