Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1996 times)
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

If I know that the token I'm holding is of great value in the future then I'll holld it as I'm holding my dear life. But if is something that look like not going to be a great project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

I would continue to hold my assets and try to take advantage of the price drop,
But if I don't have any money I would just hold it I don't think it would be a good idea to sell my assets when it is being dump ,
I think the best thing to do is to relax and enjoy maybe watch a movie or play some games.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

When price of the assets we hold go low in value, it is good to keep hold of the assets. Because each and every asset will tend to grow even after price drops. Very few will grow low steep without further price increase.
Nothing to do just hold your bitcoin if you have in your wallet. Selling in low price is fool decision. It needs patience and when the price grows again then you can sell your bitcoin, but don’t even think of sealing your holdings in time of deficit. The price is growing and it is the best time for investment. If the price all again doesn’t be panic and wait for good days to come.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Stay calm that is the main thing you will do at the first place and all you have mentioned id true but you cannot always xomplete that all because not all people have the same attitude. Ao if ever that you cannot handle it just stay calm and do other things do things that can make you happy and at the same time be in a good vibe for you to think for a solution to the problem. I can say that you can also continue gaining money so even if you are losing one because of the price decrease you are still gaining another to hold.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

For me i do the simplest is just hold. that's it. but if i know and i'm sure that it will be a big drop i would probably sell.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

You have several options. One of which is that you will sell at a certain high point and then buy back once again by the time the price is already low. Just make sure that you have a credible source as to the specific price to sell and to buy back. Without which, you might only be blindly guessing, which is very risky. Another option would be to continue to HODL what you have despite the price fall and wait for its recovery. The best option would be to buy a lot while the price is low.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

For me i do the simplest is just hold. that's it. but if i know and i'm sure that it will be a big drop i would probably sell.

Well you can't really know if it's going to be a big drop or not. So how do you know if you're going to sell then? Holding probably is the best if you're keeping established coins like btc and eth. And stay away from the market for a while until it starts to show signs of life. For alts, it's buying season for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

It is just a part of crypto's volativity to change it's value weather high or low. As the market drops down, we must just be patient to hold and avoid panicking for it won't help us grow traders. We must be emotionally ready for these changes. We must just be all ready about the changes that we might all face.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
I think that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess as at the present time, it is very important for you to set up a business plan so that you can see that bitcoins in the past few days have decreased. The price is very fast and ranges from $ 100 to $ 200. Therefore, whenever trading is profitable, I think that you should transfer all profits and assets of USDT to be able to preserve your absolute property.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

All your points are ok and you can follow them. However the sell time has already passed away and we are already down the line. Selling at this point would be like selling st the bottom rate only and thus it won’t do any good to you. Prices may start recovering from this point onward.

Second most important thing, if you have bought your current coins at higher rates than this then there’s is no point in selling them and rebuying at even lower rates, as you will be already in loss.

The ups and downs will always be there, so if you are life long holder then there is no point selling and buying. Just hold wait for it to rise 2-3 times more.
If the price go down we should accept it and we must wait until the price will high, you must wait and hold it
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

Maybe if the coins you are holding have the potential to grow even after a dump like bitcoin and ethereum, then it will be a good decision to continue holding. Buying also at the low price will give another way to earn because if the price go up there will surely be profit.

We may not be sure if which coin but some shows big potential for growing already even if they are at lower prices so it will be good for a trader to analyze which coin before deciding to buy.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

You can do points 1 and 2 points. And I think if you do point 3, you should have enough capital to buy back but are you sure if you buy back the coin price will go up?
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:55:44 AM

All i have to do when there is prices down i hold my coins and never sell them because you will get loss from your capital, or much better to buy more coins that have a potential to high there prices immediately in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: