Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Updated 1:1Bonus|10k Grand Giveaway|Hosted Staking Shift  (Read 1149 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.
redlay

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Huh
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.
You know, I’m considering myself as an investor) So how can I use RCA?
 Huh
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Huh
 Huh

Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.
redlay

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Huh
 Huh

Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.
What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
igor2727

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

Hey, admin! Keep it building powerfull and effective team program Good luck on the roadmap.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Hey, guys.
Does anyone know what happened to the timer? He froze on the zeros.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Huh
 Huh

Huh
What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
A blockchain is a perpetually increasing list of records, which are also called blocks. These blocks are linked (hence the term chain) and encrypted using cryptography making them secure and virtually, untraceable. According to ‘Harvard Business Review’, blockchain is an "open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way." For cryptocurrencies, it allows two parties to keep track of a digital currency transaction without the need for a central accounting or bookkeeping system. Each computer (also called a node) that is connected to the network will receive a copy of the blockchain automatically as a signature of the transaction.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Hey, guys.
Yes, I also noticed that it does not work.
Most likely forgot to update. I think they'll fix it soon.
emontmon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Hey, guys.
Well, otherwise I thought that only I have such.
Soon the fourth round will be over, right?
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Hey, guys.
You're right. The fourth round will end on the eighth of March.
And immediately the last fifth round will begin.
Kheg

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right.  Smiley
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right.  Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
emontmon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Hey, guys.
It's strange that the project lasted so little time.
Not all people managed to take part.
Kheg

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?

I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
Vchiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

I have also participated in several such projects and also received quite a lot of profit from it. it look like good.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Hey, guys.
Well this is their problem. Those who wanted to - did everything on time.
The rest are waiting for new projects.
emontmon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Hey, guys.
Reasonably. And the tokens would not be enough for everyone.
Although maybe I'm wrong.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Hey, guys.
Reasonably. And the tokens would not be enough for everyone.
Although maybe I'm wrong.
I think that would be enough. Still, there were 28 million of them.
Interest would be to find out information about the number of participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: