Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 06:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Updated 1:1Bonus|10k Grand Giveaway|Hosted Staking Shift  (Read 1181 times)
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

Good afternoon! At me such question: now on the first post with the basic information under the project the timer shows 00:00. That is, the third stage has ended, but how much has passed since the next stage?
It seems that the development team forgot to update the timer for the next round. I think they will do it in the near future! If you want to see the time intervals of the stages - you can do it in white paper
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Good afternoon! At me such question: now on the first post with the basic information under the project the timer shows 00:00. That is, the third stage has ended, but how much has passed since the next stage?
It seems that the development team forgot to update the timer for the next round. I think they will do it in the near future! If you want to see the time intervals of the stages - you can do it in white paper
I could not find this information in white paper, it is made up as a presentation, and at all inconvenient for reading. Give me, please, information about when the current round will end

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

I could not find this information in white paper, it is made up as a presentation, and at all inconvenient for reading. Give me, please, information about when the current round will end
of course, keep:
Round 3 lasted from February 22 to March 1
Round 4 will last from March 1 to March 8.
Discount in the 4th round will be 10% (Additional 1:1 Bonus)
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

of course, keep:
Thank you! But still I think that coins are very expensive for pre-sale. Now, if I correctly understood the description, the cost of one RFA is 1.05 dollars.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

of course, keep:
Thank you! But still I think that coins are very expensive for pre-sale. Now, if I correctly understood the description, the cost of one RCA is 1.05 dollars.
Now we have made a discount of almost 20 to 40 cents at each stage, because of this the project will collect almost 2 times less funds at the pre-sale stage. So I think this price is acceptable
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

of course, keep:
Thank you! But still I think that coins are very expensive for pre-sale. Now, if I correctly understood the description, the cost of one RCA is 1.05 dollars.
Now we have made a discount of almost 20 to 40 cents at each stage, because of this the project will collect almost 2 times less funds at the pre-sale stage. So I think this price is acceptable
But in any case, it would be much more interesting to make investments on each of the five rounds to get a bonus, right?
The developers did the right thing by organizing the bonus program in this way

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

of course, keep:
But in any case, it would be much more interesting to make investments on each of the five rounds to get a bonus, right?
You will receive a bonus only in case of loans and deposits. Otherwise, this bonus will be credited to you as a deposit to your account, after which the deposit will gradually accumulate interest
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

of course, keep:
You will receive a bonus only in case of loans and deposits. Otherwise, this bonus will be credited to you as a deposit to your account, after which the deposit will gradually accumulate interest
please, read this:
We will now be selling only half of the number of coins, the other half will be distributed as a bonus among the investor at a 1:1 ratio. So, if an investor purchases 100 RCA during our ICO, another 100 RCA will be awarded to them as a bonus. But the bonus coins will be locked for lending only. In simple terms, any investor who buys 100 coins will receive 200 coins in total. Of which, the bonus 100 coins will automatically be locked by the system and entered into our lending plan, kick starting the daily income for the user after lending starts on our platform. The other 100 RCA can be used for trading, selling or multi-currency exchange once our internal exchange opens.

This once again proves and confirms my words: the bonus that will be credited to the user will go as an initial deposit to the investor's account, not more than
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

of course, keep:
please, read this:
We will now be selling only half of the number of coins, the other half will be distributed as a bonus among the investor at a 1:1 ratio. So, if an investor purchases 100 RCA during our ICO, another 100 RCA will be awarded to them as a bonus. But the bonus coins will be locked for lending only. In simple terms, any investor who buys 100 coins will receive 200 coins in total. Of which, the bonus 100 coins will automatically be locked by the system and entered into our lending plan, kick starting the daily income for the user after lending starts on our platform. The other 100 RCA can be used for trading, selling or multi-currency exchange once our internal exchange opens.

This once again proves and confirms my words: the bonus that will be credited to the user will go as an initial deposit to the investor's account, not more than
Despite this, the program has quite interesting proposals on deposits and lending. There are some advanced features:
Length (days)   Early Withdrawal Fee
30   10%
60   7%
100   5%

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

The credit plan is very well thought out. A great project, and most importantly for me - interest returns in the currency that you invested in the project.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

The credit plan is very well thought out. A great project, and most importantly for me - interest returns in the currency that you invested in the project.
This means that if you invest the etherium, will you receive interest in the etherium? and only in it?
I thought that in the project all currencies would be synchronized with RCA
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

It's very cool that users will be able to use the capabilities of their crypto-currency portfolios by one hundred percent. This means that you can refine the service and lending a whole set of currencies at the same time
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

It's very cool that users will be able to use the capabilities of their crypto-currency portfolios by one hundred percent. This means that you can refine the service and lending a whole set of currencies at the same time
But keep in mind that the antidumping program works here.
But bear in mind that the antidumping program works here. You can not invest more money than the limitation that the team of developers has put. Have this in mind
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

But bear in mind that the antidumping program works here. You can not invest more money than the limitation that the team of developers has put. Have this in mind
And what is this anti-dumping program? it came up with the developers? what is it for and where did you find its description? throw it down here please
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

And what is this anti-dumping program? it came up with the developers? what is it for and where did you find its description? throw it down here please
Anti Dumping Policy To avoid huge dumping of RCAs when the internal exchange opens, We will put a maximum Cap for selling RCAs worth US$3k every 24 hours with a weekly cap of US$10k. In simple terms, no one would be allowed to sell RCAs worth more than US$3k every 24 hours OR US$10k per week.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

Anti Dumping Policy To avoid huge dumping of RCAs when the internal exchange opens, We will put a maximum Cap for selling RCAs worth US$3k every 24 hours with a weekly cap of US$10k. In simple terms, no one would be allowed to sell RCAs worth more than US$3k every 24 hours OR US$10k per week.
Yes, in this project there are many policies and rules that create the charter of this service. This is very cool and useful, and most importantly - rarely. A very small number of participants will remain unhappy

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
bloodest

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Ricona Coin have any bountys ?

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

For example: Policy for Unsold/Unallocated RCA Coins Any RCA Coin(s) left unsold or unallocated during the ICO will be destroyed permanently and there will never be additional release or creation of coins, ever.
i think that it is most useful policy of that resource
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: