Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some one used my username on bounty  (Read 609 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

This should immediately report bounty to the manager of the company, as well as to immediately inform the administration of the forum, in order to remove this person, or rather delete his account, so that he does not do this any more
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Report it to bounty manager mate, make sure the manager banned that ethereum address used there. It happend alot here, many cheater and bounty abuser at this forum, and that makes us who work hard and honest suffered. Cheater from multi account, stealing other people username and many more. So next time you found your username use to participate in bounty campaign but its not by you, just report it to the manager by PMs or write at the bounty thread.
Who will he report to bounty manager? Himself?
OP said someone used his username for bounty, he can't really report no one, bounty manager can only remove his username from spreadsheet but as he is probably not wearing signature of particular bounty he will be removed anyway.
The op only said that thier telegram user name use  for the bounty not  bitcointalk profile . I think  it's better if the OP add atleast the username of that person so we can have an  idea who is that person. That account should be tagged for cheating and using other persons telegram acct.
yomarve (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

Thanks guys for the responses. The BM has finally responded to me. Things would be rectified and I am all good now. As for the impersonator,  I will post his bitcointalk username name here.

https://cryptotvplus.com
cryptopan

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

There will always be people whom will do everything to take advantage any situation so they can get a lot of money by using other's people.What you can do is to report these people to the bounty manager of the campaign you are joining so there wont be any problem regarding your identity or you can also report this to the mdoerator but make sure that you have proofs,screenshots.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

Never heard about that weird stuff really. How can they use your Telegram account name? Do you mean they've stolen your TG account or what?

At first I did not understand how this could be, but then it dawned upon me. The fraudster has a lot of account telegrams, but only one account on the forum. Therefore, he uses other people's names and links for the forum, so wallets and telegrams substitutes his own.

Oh, dude. Scammers are even more than I thought before.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

That is awful,most of the people here are starting to get annoying because they are cheating just to get a lot of money from these campaigns,shouldnt be like this because the forum is being flooded by the shitposters who just want to earn money for their food.Report these people to the moderator and your bounty manager just to be sure that there wont be conflicts with you.

Snarks

Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Someone needs to come up to solve this exploit. Someone had a good suggestion, using the location field in your profile for your Ethereum address. But I think there could be a solution that doesn't rely on BitcoinTalk.

rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

The first thing you have to do is to make sure you`ll get the tokens, so put your wallet address at location section in the Bitcointalk profile in order to prove that you are the real person. Then report the cheater to the bounty manager and to a forum admin so he can be banned from forum and bounty.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 771
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

Hi! I decided to say this out because it's really terrible.  I recently joined bounty and upon checking the spreadsheet,  I discovered my Telegram's username has been used by some one here in this forum. This isn't the first time I had experienced it. I must have lost a lot in in projects I have joined due to this evil.

I still have the bitcointalk username of the impersonator. Do you think I should make it known to everyone here by posting the username?

Ya, this is a bad thing because maybe bounty manager think that your alt-account join in same bounty, and you you can get red trust, I also found my telegram username being used by others and i immediately told the bounty manager that wasn't me. Dont worry, after you tell bounty manger, that account will banned from champaign
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

In my opinion you should contact with campaign manager before coming here and posting about your concerns. The only responsible person who can solve problem is campaign manager and i am sure he/she will help you gladly if you can prove account ownership.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

I meet this very recently, very often, especially the Telegram campaign! I realized that the main thing at first is to fill out the form, and then add to the channel, otherwise the criminal may have the opportunity to fill out the form first and use your Telegram!
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

Report this to your bounty manager,i too have some experience were my username were used into bounty campaign and got rejected already.So when i applied i was tagged as cheater,not knowing at someone has intentionally put my username in the spreadsheet but the manager has considered my appeal,report this to moderator so they could investigate.

coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

Hi! I decided to say this out because it's really terrible.  I recently joined bounty and upon checking the spreadsheet,  I discovered my Telegram's username has been used by some one here in this forum. This isn't the first time I had experienced it. I must have lost a lot in in projects I have joined due to this evil.

I still have the bitcointalk username of the impersonator. Do you think I should make it known to everyone here by posting the username?

There are many scammers that do this kind of things, the participate in bounty campaigns with your credentials and with their ETH address.
The big problem is that you can't do anything to stop them. It's up to the bounty managers to have a scam list of ETH addresses, that's pretty much it.
shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

this is not only happened to you mate. so and report it to bounty manager and  Proof yourself. He will check entries and ban the cheater.  Do not give your telegram related mobile number to others. Hide your mobile number from telegram. and check bounty spreadsheet at least twice per week. good luck mate
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Attention! Required! First, the main thing is to fill out the form, and then join to the channel, otherwise the perpetrator may have the opportunity to fill out the form first and use your Telegram!
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Report it! so that these users will be permanently banned from this forum because they shouldnt be given any chance,cheating to get more stakes is unaacceptable and moderators wont allow this to happen.They can easily be tracked because most of the ITs there are the best in the world surely they will be able to pin point these cheaters.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

Easy way to permanently fix this is to have make all telegram names match the bitcointalk profile. No way for people to do this type of shit then but obviously makes online activity easier to track if using the same alias across all platforms.

Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

Most often, this happens when you join the telegram before submitting the form for the bounty registration. Some people are smart to an extent that they use your telegram username and even appear ontop of you the original user in the spreadsheet. All they do is that they monitor both the spreadsheet and the group at the same time while they have almost finished filling their form, with the exception of the telegram username aspect. Report the person, but always make sure to submit the form before joining the telegram group.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

Report these people to the moderator or into some DT or default trust so they can be banned from the forum,these people are cancers who just want to take as much money as they can,because they just want to earn more here,not knowing they are posting shitposts or lowquality non sense posts,surely the people in the forum would agree to totally ban this people.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

Hackers and scammers are spreading here we must aware always if you experiencing that bad things report immediately to your bounty manager so that they will act quickly to stop these bad things.Because if don't act immediately your effort will become nothing or lost as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: