Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1705 times)
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

I think the best way t share our knowledge, we need to invite people  and talk about bitcoin the benefits. I think on this way we can share our knowledge, because when we explain to them in an actual  they can understand well. Explain and gives more details how to invest and what are the importants of bitcoin in our daily lives.
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

post about bitcoin in your social media accounts everyday. tag your friends. repeat until it is very hard for your friends to ignore you.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

I simply share my knowledge to other people by asking them if what they do during there free time and if they doesn't have anything to do then i tell them few things about Bitcoin and once they get interested i show them proof of my cashout in the past and give them info where to get wallet, where to buy Bitcoin and where they can exchange it to buy some altcoins to hold for a while for them to profit in the future.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Posting in your social media about cryptos or tell them directly would be a nice try. You don't need to impress anyone for them to notice you. If they are really interested, they will come to you and ask if how does it work. Always remember not all people will believe you, so only entertain those willing to know about bitcoin.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

On most of the cryptocurrency news article websites, you will find the social media share link, and I always do not hesitate to use those share buttons to spread good news about bitcoin or some general development in cryptocurrency, on both twitter and facebook, with my followers and friends as targets of course. I have gotten few calls from some of my friends on these platforms, asking to know more, and that is good enough for me, knowing that one way or the other, what I share makes impact. I do not have to go around announcing to all of them, and all those little things we overlook counts a lot.
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

The best way to share the knowledge about bitcoin is through bitcoin discussion.If other user would ask,this is the chance that you can help others learn about bitcoin and its impact to community.Users in the community is ready to answer the question you want to ask.
I do agree,  it is best if you go through bitcoin discussion for you to be able to understand and at the same time all your questions will be address. Communicating and sharing your thoughts regarding bitcoins would be a great help to others.  
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
          yes,we should share our knowledge about bitcoin to other people so that they can easily understand what is digital currency  all about especially bitcoin,we can share them by expaining how bitcoin works and tell them how beneficial is bitcoin to us and encourage them to invest or join bitcoin.
It may be better if we don't explain them the whole thing and let them do their own research. That way, they will not be too dependent on other's explanation about something and will make an effort to do an actual research to answer their questions. It is okay to tell them and spread awareness about cryptocurrencies but that how far we should go for them. Don't go spoon-feeding them guys.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

It is tough because we want to share the knowledge with everybody in life but people don't want to have hard and intellectual conversations most of the time. I find people want to talk about stupid things, gossipy things, and in general pointless things. Finding the right audience to listen is harder than explaining what Bitcoin is itself.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Well, the easiest way to share you knowledge about bitcoin to other people is through your friends and family becauce those are the person's that you talk with everyday and you have enough time to explain them everything about bitcoin and how it works. Also it is easy to explain something when you talk face to face with the person because that way he/she is going to understand everything.

Another idea would be to create a YouTube channel where you post videos explaining about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but this is a little more complicated and you need to invest some money for equipment. Also you can create a website where you can post daily articles about bitcoin and news about cryptoccurencies.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

It is tough because we want to share the knowledge with everybody in life but people don't want to have hard and intellectual conversations most of the time. I find people want to talk about stupid things, gossipy things, and in general pointless things. Finding the right audience to listen is harder than explaining what Bitcoin is itself.
this is what we need to know. we must be able to determine who we need to learn to learn about bitcoin. knowledge about bitcoin takes the right time to discuss it. and should be able to see the ready that we can give knowledge. only those who are serious about wanting to know the bitcoin we should know
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

You can explain very well how bitcoin works with the new worldwide currecy. And tell them how it work by mining or investing.
Right you are. Besides, we can share books, articles and videos in youtube that can assist in knowledge development.
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

Introduce first bitcoin to them. Tell them all you know about bitcoin. Tell them how much bitcoin have grown from past years so they might get interested to it because most people are interested when it comes to earning money. And then,  teach them how to invest. When to buy and sell their bitcoin. Also, mention to them something about campaigns where they can received tokens that can be converted into bitcoin and get more income from it.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

We can explain to them how our economic life can stabilize or get better, then we introduce them about bitcoin, what bitcoin is, how bitcoin greatly changes our economic life, and what projects we follow in bitcoin, I think this is pretty obvious to explain and direct them into the bitcoin world ....
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

Its better to let them see how bitcoin really works. By telling them or letting them to watch a video or a lecture that explains the basic of cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin can make them more interested in cryptocurrency. If you told someone that you are earning even you are in your house will easily attract them to study what you are telling about. If they ignore you then stop approaching them.

datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

in my opinion if you want to share and get knowledge about bitcoin, you can be do it in this forum, or if you dont wanna do in this forum yiu can be do it in social medial or even you can start blogging with bitcoin topic.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

to teach them the rules of bitcoin and share my knowledge in bitcoin my experience how bitcoin change my life and know to them how bitcoin so important in our life. then i will show my bitcoin and how to use it.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

the best way to share knowledge about bitcoin is referring them to articles which gives credible information about bitcoins online. there are thousands of articles online currently that gives concrete information about bitcoin. you can check sites like steemit and medium
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Well, you can answer the topics posted here or beginners and help section if you think you can contribute in a better way. Alternatively, you can start your blog/topic to share your knowledge in a systematic manner. I also contribute in Quora because there is huge misconception among the people outside Bitcoin (thanks to the media) and they are eager to know more about it.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
I think if you want to share knowledge about bitcoin, you should spend time with the person, do not explain bitcoin in half, because it will make them misunderstand.
I once shared my bitcoin knowledge with my friend, what I did was make an appointment first and specifically meet to explain about bitcoin, so I was free to explain bitcoin to my friend and finally my friend joined and intend to invest in bitcoin.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

you can share bitcoin knowledge in your society and most of the people are sharing the bitcoin knowledge in the social media as well and the bitcoin is now spreading every where and most of the people are keenly interested in this and they want to motivate other people to this side and it is a good way that we can share our ideas and new opportunities in bitcoin forum for many users this will be helpful.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: