Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1707 times)
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Yes I agree with this to share about bitcoin is just sharing blessings and to help other people. Specially to those who don't have a stable job. Bitcoin could help them in financial support. I would be very happy if anyone of my friends interest in bitcoin I will volunteer my self for them to guide them about bitcoin.

Absolutely, the same thing I will do. Helping and teaching other people is my passion especially in financial aspect. The bible say that "Teach them how to fish so that they will know and will not depend on you". Teach them all that you have learn on how to earn in bitcoin.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Hola! There are numerous ways to share your bitcoin knowledge to others, the two most major split that suddenly struck to my mind is all about money. You can share your knowledge for free and you can share your knowledge for a fee. Just like what others do when making a youtube video, if they are a youtube partner, they help other people thur information they tell in the video and earning from it. But I think the most effective way to teach is thru physical contact, by then it increases the question and answer level which is important in learning.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

One of the best way to share our knowledge about crypto currency or to the persons we know by posting things about bitcoins on our social media so people will read about that and get interested in bitcoin.Or we can make videos about crypto currencies and can post in on facebook or youtube will help everyone to know about bitcoin.
Yeah it is a good idea we can write blogs and post about bitcoin on our social media like facebook and twitter can help the people to know about bitcoin then it will spread to everyone little by little.But it is more better to teach them at the school level so they can understand clearly what is bitcoin and blockchain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FalcoonRed

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

one of them in a way, joining a group that has something to do with bitcoin, communicating with friends who have long studied bitcoin, or join bitcoin in forums.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
I share my knowledge in Bitcoin first by educating/teaching them about the digital currency and cryptocurrency. It is very important that they have an idea about it because it can be a good start. Then after that I tell them the simple ways to earn in bitcoin, by joining in signature campaign and such. Lastly, I encourage them to keep reading articles and forums to learn more.

I like how you share your information but i am not fund of really sharing because some of them will just blame you if they invest a huge amount then they lose their profit but i am always willing to give advice to someone who is asking help on me.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

This is easy. Just explain there what bitcoin really is, and the blockchain technology who stand behind beitcoin. Tell them why its better to have there money on a decentralized database where many eyes can see if theres something wrong then on a database from a bank wheres nobody can see if there are cheating.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

I will tell my experience in bitcoin, only to people who have an interest to join this crypto world.
I do not want to influence the layman to join bitcoin, because I do not want to be blamed, if one day they have a loss.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

Hello everyone!!!

Bitcoins are already famous in the news. It is only good to teach other people about bitcoins if they're as open-minded as we are. I would share by teaching them how bitcoins came to be and what are its daily use in people's lives. After that, I would teach them how to invest and make money out of bitcoins.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Hello everyone!!!

I think this forum is already serving up this purpose from the name itself. Bitcoin talk. There really has been a lot of discussions here in our forum and ai’ve been reading some ideas from other people indicating that we make an edicational video and sent it to the internat and for social media. I think those are really good ideas not just for educating the newbies but for also maintaining that we become a promoter or we advertise bitcoin to the best of our abilities
mest

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

we can share knowledge to other people about bitcoin by knowing their question first, by answering those question from other people and an explainations by doing that you already sharing your knowledge to them. thankyou.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Hello everyone!!!

Sharing knowledge about bitcoin is easy especially those people are willing to know and open minded on what really bitcoin is all about. Well, obviously we really need money as to have much money just to support our love ones and to maintain financial stability. By having this responsibility, for sure many will gets interested and eager to know more about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
addeqt

Merit: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

I am still learning about bitcoin but as some say, you knowledge may fade if you didn’t use or share it to others. That is why, one of my role to gain and share my knowledge is to participate in this forum, by that people who are asking for question that I might knew could be shared and benefited for both of us. The tip I commonly tell to other is patience, because investing needs a room to grow and to grow it needs time. Don’t just sell out all your bitcoin by just a single drop but use your patience and soon you will be rewarded.  
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Sharing knowledge about BTC to other people is like introducing the internet when it first came out. Everyone should tell all the details about it and tell them to make their own research too. Bitcoin is not all glitters and gold, there are flaws in the system as well which could be developed fully over a period of time. Share your own experience but do not exaggerate it.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

Hello everyone!!!

I think this forum is already serving up this purpose from the name itself. Bitcoin talk. There really has been a lot of discussions here in our forum and ai’ve been reading some ideas from other people indicating that we make an edicational video and sent it to the internat and for social media. I think those are really good ideas not just for educating the newbies but for also maintaining that we become a promoter or we advertise bitcoin to the best of our abilities

Discussion within the forum is very helpful and informational for its members however I think that it's reach is only minimalized. Unlike in social media platforms, it would reach hundreds to thousands others. It's good that matters about crypto and bitcoin is being discussed within the forum however I think other measures should be done so that there will be good promotion of bitcoin and crypto. A good way would be the use of social media as a medium.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

Hello everyone!!!

Actually, there are many ways to share your knowledge about bitcoin and its up to you on what way will do online or personal. On the other hand, we can share our knowledge about through online like using of social media and we all know that most of the people are now active on online world so that it is the most effective way to share our knowledge.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Hello everyone!!!

To share our knowledge to other people about bitcoin we must first study the blockchain technology lying underneath it. To spread the word to the people, there is no other best place then forums. Here people get to know about bitcoin, its uses, its privacy, its technology and all other stuffs related to cryptocurrencies. People can also make blogs, make youtube videos, etc to spread the word about bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

I think it is better not to say anything about bitcoin unless they show some interest first. If they do, give them general information, tell them about Satoshi’s paper and about this forum.
Its always good to spread knowledge. It doesn’t matter whether they approach you or you approach them. The crypto community will rise only if we spread the knowledge about it and the information about underlying blockchain technology.

By this, people will come to know the potential of digital assets and they wont just look towards them as investments but also as future currencies.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Sharing out knowledge about bitcoins is a challenge to all of us but there are different ways how to do that. One way is through social media like facebook and twitter. If there friends who would like to know it you can directly talk overessenger...send some reading materials via online...and more so some videos...it is really helpful
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

Because I am the only person I teach this way to earn money.
 If you are not a very popular person and have not helped you, then do not let them help.
atutay

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

There are many threads here where you can learn about bitcoin. The search box can also be handy in case you want to search for a specific topic. This is an open-forum where ideas are unlimited. Just ask the right question and someone will surely answer your questions Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: