Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1698 times)
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Its up to them if they want to learn about BTC.  Because if they want they are the one who will pursue to learn not you.. And we all know that in order to transfer learning both sender and reciever are ready with this process because it is very difficult to teach or motivate them to engage with this thing if they didn't want..  Just share the information and let them find what it is..

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

Berbagi pengetahuan dan pengalaman tentang bitcoin bukan perkara mudah bagi yang belum mengenalnya. Justru kepada pengguna sesama para bitcoiner lah yang seharusnya kita bisa lebih memahami,mendalami,mempelajari dan menganalisa bagaimana cara berinvestasi yang bisa mendapatkan hasil secara maksimal.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

We can share knowledge about btc through sharing informations about cryptocurrency.
FACTS ABOUT BTC:
BTC, is just one of the leading coins in the market today. It was posted by Satoshi Nakamoto
in Nov. 2008. The idea is to create digital money which was currently adopted by global investor.
The BTC is a digital currency that  is not tied to any Bank or government, and allows users to spend coin
anonymously, no single institutions controls btc network.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

We can share our knowledge about bitcoin by telling them about what we know. Then encourage them to do some research about bitcoin and other cryptos and ways to earn like trading, investing and mining. Introduce them to this forum so they could also earn by doing bounty campaigns.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

I don't normally start a conversation in regards Bitcoin, Why? It's not that I'm afraid being rejected, It's just that I don't want to get into an argument. Some people don't really think or feel Bitcoin the way we do. If someone ask me and I see that he/she is interested then I lend him/her my time and my knowledge.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

The best way for people to know about bitcoin is social networking. You post information on bitcoin on social networks such as facebook, zalo, yutobe ... then many people will know about bitcoin and participate in bitcoin.
First of all, I think to share knowledge about bitcoin is to not only convince others but to evaluate themselves first on how interested and serious they are with the said technology. No matter how we share all these on social networking  sites, it's still meaningless and a waste of  time if they don't commit to it.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

People are hungry for this. They don’t want to hear about “crypto” or “blockchain”. They just want to know what all this Bitcoin stuff is about.
For you to teach them well, you have to start from the foundation of crypto currency.
Give them a good seminar and ask them to go on research to know more.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Bitcoin today does not need any additional advertising. A lot of ATMs, exchanges tell users that this money really works. Moreover such digital money has a number of advantages. Anonimity, speed and cheapness are very attractive.
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

Start by mentioning it in basic conversation to family and friends. Don't go into to full detail unless they ask about it. Eventually their curiosity will be peaked. Then I follow it up with some youtube videos that have visuals. It really helps to have visual examples when explaining a new concept to someone. After their curiosity is peaked they can jump down the rabbit hole of learning more.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
Already number of videos are explain the Bitcoin and blockchain technology. But we are just explain the basic knowledge of bitcoin it is useful to every beginners.
This is digital world so all are almost good knowledge in Bitcoin only few careless peoples are thinking some other tips. I have only one tips experience is the best knowledge in crypto platform.

Just tell your friends about it. If all of us would tell our friends and our friends will pass the word, people will find out.
I read somewhere that recommending by mouth, is the best advertisement possible.
That is why many websites have reviews on their pages, because you will eventually see your friends reviews or other peoples reviews and decide for yourself what's good.
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

Word of mouth and direct conversation in my opinion is the best because half the time talking to others about Bitcoin feels like a big ponsy scheme xD or at least to those who dont know it or are skeptical.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

Hello everyone!!!

yes, although I am still a beginner I have shared some of my knowledge I learned from google, blog, youtube and so on to my friends especially to my relatives so we can be successful together through bitcoin. #Share science is beautiful #
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

Nowadays people are into social media so its better we will teach people who doesnt know about crypto/bitcoin through social media.They can easily learn through it because all informations that they needed are already in social media or spend time to them and explain it slowly by slowly till they will get it.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

Hello everyone, I started communicating it to my family and to the closest friends, of course, to those who were really interested; I sent them some readings that I have stored on my computer. In addition, I invited them to enter the forum.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Hello everyone!!!

A simple analogy I do give is comparing the stock exchange that we have now and the invention of a digital age where everything including companies with their stocks go digital using the blockchain as the innovation. Former was also centralized while the later is decentralized. And the Cryptocurrency world has more prospects and opportunities for even the poor to take part in it.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Of course, and I do it all the time. Already all my friends know that I am engaged in cryptocurrencies are asked to help them understand this.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

I am often asked about bitcoin and how to make money on it. And I'm willing to tell, because I remember how I lacked a person who understands cryptocurrency, when I just started to deal with bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

I constantly have to tell someone from my friends about cryptocurrency and how to make money on it. Someone asks me to even invest instead. It is not difficult for me, on the contrary, I like to help people earn.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

The best way to impart bitcoin knowledge to them is to explain the benefits of bitcoin. I will show them the potential of bitcoin. If they have any questions, we will provide all my knowledge to them. It is important to stimulate their curiosity about bitcoin

Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

We can share our knowledge about bitcoin only to the open minded people and have interest also.i always share ij my social account about  bitcoin but only few ask ask about it.so to the interested i  share them about bitcoin and how i earned from it.i show the potential and how to benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: