Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1707 times)
Alamin2

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

I have a lot of friends. They are maximum frustrated of their future. I discussed about bitcoin with them. Most of them interest about it and already working and investing on it. Who are working here I adviced to read the forum discussion.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Yes, we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcon by discuss to my friend about bitcoin, by encourage to them to join in the forum to learn more by reading the ideas of the bitcoiner. The by watching in youtube.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
Bitcoin introduce itself to the world this time it is us who will introduce it to everyone who have no knowledge about bitcoin. When you introduce it, only two kind of person will response - interested and not interested. You should introduce it first to the person who are close to you.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

We can share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin by using the internet. We can use the internet to do some blogs or posting on the social media platforms which is the main stream for the public because most of the people are spending their time in the social media platforms so it is a good decision to just use the internet to post in social media platforms.
meihso

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

I think this is a knowledge-sharing society. Everyone's life is different from the social circle. The information obtained is different, but if you only analyze and make decisions based on the information you have obtained, then you are only on one level. Thinking, but if everyone's information is exchanged and shared, your information will be enriched.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
If I personally introduce it to my closest friends who are curious about Bitcoin. Because if he is curious it is definitely the desire to study is very high. Of course, it will be easy to digest the knowledge about Bitcoin that I give.
bookhg

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

I think it's a very good thing. Early on Bitcoin, I got it from the air of my friend. He shared his investment experience and understanding with Bitcoin. The most important thing is that he I taught me to participate in some bounty activities and made me free to get some cryptocurrencies, so I am very grateful to him.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

I have told my friends everything I know about bitcoin because I wish for their good so bitcoin is something they deserve to know about
I share to my friend about my knowledge in bitcoin cause like me I want him to earn cause he is no job. I want to help him, now I teach and I told to him all the information I know.

PravinS1857

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

YouTube
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

Hello everyone!!!

I think that we can utilize this forum not just a way for seasoned members to earn bitcoin by bounties or via signature campaign but also using the bitcoin forum itself as it was intended to. The reason is for us to let the newbies know that we are not umjust using this for financial gain but we are also actively trying to create an influence on how we share our experience and our tricks and tips in which we can really say that we impact the newer generation in understanding more the bitcoin
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

We can share with other people who want to interested in bitcoin....we teach how to be a member and what to do so that they not put in trouble like red trust or ban,bitcoin is the easy way to earning, yes, we take a long-term first before we earning our invest...some of tips to those who want to be a part of bitcoin.just give your self a patient, don't think if you have done your responsibility as bitcoin you demand our stake as soon as possible that you want...

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Well I share my knowledge to my friend with videos, with videos people is more easily to understand than just a words. But in the first I share to my family first then they spread the news about bitcoin, and now my big family is investing in bitcoin.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Hello everyone!!!

the first thing we should do is,we have to encourage them to join bitcoin and we have to explain to them slowly,and we can teach them what is bitcoin all about.and i know that someday they will understand,and they know what they are doing about bitcoin.
As bitcoins deals for money, we are earning here and many other people in remote areas are working on them and getting handsome money. Use this tool as humans are more interested for money in any form. Such trick will help you to try little effort and output would be so great. Because they will be easily convinced when they see money coming out of these bitcoins. Do try this.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Now there is a lot of blogs, free and paid where they talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency all. Free and a great source of information is this forum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

which is sure if I share with and exchange ideas and surely can tuker science to be able to share knowledge Roll Eyes
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

I would advise you to study a lot of information from different sources to always be aware of the news. This will have a positive impact on your earnings.

megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

Extraordinary compared to other approach to share our knowledge about crypto currency or to the people we know by posting things about Btc on our web-based social networking so individuals will read about that and get intrigued by Btc. Or on the other hand we can make recordings about crypto currencies and can post in on facebook and youtube will help everybody to think about Btc.
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

there are many ways to do this  - video on YouTube, your blog, write articles, create a channel in the telegram.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

It is easy to talk about bitcoin so this is exactly what we should do. Talk to your friends and inform them 

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

I am a newbie in bitcoin and I try to increase my knowledge by reading articles and forums about bitcoin, sometimes I ask my friends about it. We can share our knowledge to other people by telling them facts about bitcoin or by sending them articles containing informations. Inviting them to join forums like bitcointalk is also a good idea to find answers to their questions about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: