Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1700 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

It is easy to talk about bitcoin so this is exactly what we should do. Talk to your friends and inform them 

That might be useless.. i have talked to a lot of friends already about bitcoin, and that is not going to create a big snowball about it.. Sorry, but i think that this is not worth it.

I think that social media is the only way to create more awareness over it.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

It is through explaining simple illustrations on the people who are around you like you have to represent it on a simple text and drawings so they can easily know how it works. Then tell them that it is impossible to counterfiet bitcoin. then tell them that you can control your own money without third party like bank or paypal.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

I am often asked about my bitcoin activities, I prefer to send them a link to my blog, where I tell and show everything in detail. This is very convenient for me and for those who are interested in cryptocurrency.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

I just tell my friends and acquaintances what I do. And who shows interest in it-I tell in more detail and if necessary I help to invest.
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

I run my blog in a telegram to help young inexperienced investors. It seems to me that this is quite useful, where I and my other colleagues give advice on investments.

seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

You may annoy others but I like to discuss Bitcoin at family functions, but only with those who I care and trust. I don't scream and tell everybody I am in Bitcoin because you hear some nasty stories about people getting beaten up. The best way to share our knowledge has to be word of mouth, but pushing people to seek out websites such as this could be even better in the long term.

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

Talk to the people in your enviroment about cryptocurrencies. But dont start with the value. Its the best if you dont talk about making money with cryptocurrencies. Start with enlighten them about the blockchain technology, what it is and how its works. Whats the benefits is, and why you should trust more to a computer algorhytm then ti a bank were greedy people works. If they smart they would be interested. If not, you can nothing do for these person.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Make a public gathering tackling the benefits,downside and risk about using bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Maybe a simple explainations, graph and video presentation that isn't too techy or complicated is needed for those people who are new and then proceed in a more technical way once they understand the basics of crypto and blockchain technology.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

we can make posts on some forum, answer questions for newbies in some social group and hold a salon for our friends and the most important is that we have time and enough knowledge to share, many poeple around me have a great interest on bitcoin
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

I usually do not share bitcoin knowledge with my friends. Because bitcoin in my country is prohibited. I do not want to talk too much about bitcoin with my friends. But if they ask me and want me to tell them about bitcoin. I will show them the bitcoin knowledge that I know for them to understand more about it

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
caloy06

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

I think, the best way to share knowledge to the other people about bitcoin is we need a seminar to present the history of bitcoin and how to earn using bitcoin. We need a proof to see everyone it is legit not scam. Everyone wants a evidence to join this opportunity if is a legit or scam so, if is legit many people are interested in this opportunity.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

yes, that will be a good thing to do. there is a say that said a single tree cannot make a forest, since we are looking forward to the growth of bitcoin, educating people and crating awareness about bitcoin will enable people to invest in it. if we don't share knowledge it will not be useful because what you know and share make you a useful person in the society. so i share my knowledge about bitcoin with people and i also direct people to my blog to read more about it.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

You can explain the uses and benefits of bitcoin to your relatives and friends, but to get them to trust you, you should include proof of your profit in bitcoin.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

I think, the best way to share knowledge to the other people about bitcoin is we need a seminar to present the history of bitcoin and how to earn using bitcoin. We need a proof to see everyone it is legit not scam. Everyone wants a evidence to join this opportunity if is a legit or scam so, if is legit many people are interested in this opportunity.

And that's why now bitcoin make bigger and bigger its market value because many had trusted it well. And to share the proof of earning a profits from bitcoin was really effective where make some new investors get incourage to invest on it.
Serious475

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

It is really good to share our knowledge to other people. Before we share our knowledge to them, we should gain the knowledge about Bitcoin. It will be hard to convince someone if you don't have enough knowledge about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. First, you should introduce to them what is Bitcoin and how Bitcoin works. After explaining that, you can share your stories and experiences about Bitcoin. You can give them stories about your successful journey on cryptocurrency. If they are not really interested in cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, let them be. It is really hard to convince someone that is close minded. Sharing your knowledge on Bitcoin to other people is a good way to help their lives.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

I have started sharing my knowledge to people on how to invest in bitcoin, I made them to understand that bitcoin is not a HYIP or MMM or whatever because they are very curious not fall victim of what had happened to them during the era of MMM I have been practicalizing it for them to show the authenticity of bitcoin and other cryptos.
CyM99

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

If my friends and family are concerned about bitcoin, I'll show them the bitcoin values, so people will have a different view on bitcoin. As more people know about it, the value of bitcoin will be raised to new heights.
asudja89

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

Yes, we can create a new topic to discuss all issues related to Bitcoin, let novices know Bitcoin, pay attention to Bitcoin, what is Bitcoin, and tell them that we can make money through Bitcoin and transfer it through Bitcoin. Very convenient and safe!
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

I will share my knowledge in bitcoin to other people by just sharing my experiences and what I did before to earn here for them to inspire and have a good life too. I will share by posting in social media or by just chatting or talking to them in person what they need to know in entering crypto world.

defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

I have given my knowledge of bitcoin to the people around, initially quite difficult to explain it. most people do not believe, but when I try to show the results I've got, they start curious and want to try. I give them knowledge about bitcoin, how to get it without need big capital and also how to invest in bitcoin. and now they have started trying, hopefully I have helped the people around me about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: