Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1705 times)
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

There are numerous ways of spreading our knowledge and thoughts about bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. For example we could use this forum to be able to spread and share our thoughts and knowledges as well as our ideas about bitcoin and hiw revolutionary it is.

Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

Basically, when my friends got interested in bitcoin, and ask me about it, the first thing I would told them is about the risky of it, and after that I told them how profitable it is. And some tips on how to aboid hackers. Bitcoin is too risky, but it is really profitable. But you just need to avoid hackers, through avoiding about phishing sites. Its easy too noticed about fake sites. Just keep on reading and researching.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Basically, when my friends got interested in bitcoin, and ask me about it, the first thing I would told them is about the risky of it, and after that I told them how profitable it is. And some tips on how to aboid hackers. Bitcoin is too risky, but it is really profitable. But you just need to avoid hackers, through avoiding about phishing sites. Its easy too noticed about fake sites. Just keep on reading and researching.

To share our knowledge to the other people especially my best friend I treat them in a right way on how to start and I also ask them that Bitcoin is a very risky and its very profitable.
dteck

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

I usually share our knowledge about bitcoin to other people  so that they can easily understand the value of blockchain 1st and 2nd as a digital currency.
RMGY

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

Help them to increase their awareness of bitcoin by posting or sharing the articles, ebooks and other finance related activity regularly and create a curiosity first and get them to desire on bitcoin.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

I think talking to them and introducing bitcoin to them would be a good first move Be able to share knowledge to them. It could be thru a coffee break wherein some random conversations come out or we can share our experience in bitcoin to them.

rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

There are numerous ways of spreading our knowledge and thoughts about bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. For example we could use this forum to be able to spread and share our thoughts and knowledges as well as our ideas about bitcoin and hiw revolutionary it is.
There are many ways to convey your experience of crypto as well as bitcoin. But to communicate in the best way, I think we should create a group on Telegram to discuss this issue.
A serious conversation will bring about a very good result after the conversation. Those who do not know about bitcoin will be eager to join it and they will invite many people to join the Crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Yes I will. My approach is to reach those peoples who uses fiat money, explain them that bitcoin can help them with their necessity and why it is the future. I tend to approach youths since they has most energy, enthu and willingness to understand and get into blockchain market
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I think they need to stimulate their greed naturally. Provide them with writings of experts in the field of finance, electronic money and technology. Show them the convenience of using bitcoin. Please explain in the simplest way possible because they may not be knowledgeable about technology or finance.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
I came trought this from my family and friends and it is hard to convince them that bitcoin is not a scam they are all thinking that bitcoin is just a huge scam. But after my first payout i handed them my proof of payments and it works for me, they are now in bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

To share our knowledge to the other people especially my best friend I treat them in a right way on how to start and I also ask them that Bitcoin is a very risky and its very profitable.
if in my experience of bitcoin knowledge, I was taught by the method of theory and also practiced it might be a quick way to share knowledge with others.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

Hello everyone!!!

In my own opinion, I think we can share knowledege to other people in bitcoin by telling them the changes that bitcoin brings to you so that they might get interested in your discussion. First tell them the background of bitcoin. Next is tell them the benefits that they may get when they use bitcoin. And lastly tell the the procedures on how bitcoin works.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

Hello everyone!!!

explain well slowly until understand how much bitcoin importance making profits in the good ways, how to use bitcoin as currency specially explain how to get great benefits adopting bitcoin as decentralized crypto currency, show your portfolio and your achievement working in bitcoin to convince them about bitcoin gives better lives with  dedication and hard work.

Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

Hello everyone!!!

i use social media to introduce bitcoin to some of my friends and followers. i sending some knowledge and posting some related articles in facebook or twitter when they want to know more knowledge about bitcoin they can send message and i will share all knowledge that i have.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

In my opinion. Nowadays people are into social media so its better we will teach people who doesnt know about crypto/bitcoin through social media.They can easily learn through it because all informations that they needed are already in social media or spend time to them and explain it slowly by slowly till they will get it.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

I think it is better not to say anything about bitcoin unless they show some interest first. If they do, give them general information, tell them about Satoshi’s paper and about this forum.

Totally agreed with you. Because sometime even we tell to them about bitcoin, how good and how works it is, they will ignore it because they are not really interest about it. So maybe if they show some interest just give them information about bitcoin and help them to understand the bitcoin.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

Hello everyone!!!

We can share of what we know already to help and guide them to start in Bitcoin. By guiding people who want to learn Bitcoin they can avoid scared of feelings and risky. If we can share this and promote it Bitcoin will never die and we can help also people to have a income for their sideline or full time .
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

I think by explaining to the people around you.
Explained and talk to them. What is bitcoin all about.
Its importance the advantages when you have some.
And the benificial factor of bitcoin to our future.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

Hello everyone!!!

There are many things for us to be able to share our knowledge with regards to bitcoin.  First is that you can talk to then face-to-face,  one by one as it is the most comprehensive way.  You can also teach them by group so that you would not need to spend much time.  You can also make PowerPoint presentations and send them the file if you do now want to face them or you have something to do.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Yes, sharing knowledge about in bitcoin to other people is good. It is big help for them to know about bitcoin cause we know bitcoin is a big help. Guide them all the risk of investment and give them proper advice to starting to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: