Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1698 times)
SKgrubby

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

First of all, you want your friend to accept Bitcoin so that it can listen carefully to you for his knowledge. You can let him learn some bitcoin knowledge, join the Bitcoin forum and teach him some of your investment experience. I think this can help him get into this industry faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

Now a days social media is doing well for bitcoin sharing knowledge and information and like other currencies bitcoin is stronger and having a good image in the world while the crypto lovers have invested much amount of bitcoin. i think we are the advertiser of bitcoin and in society we can show the benefits of bitcoin to the family members friends and relatives and through face book and whats app we can gather our knowledge with community about bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Yes, it's a pleasure to share our knowledge about Bitcoin. My own ways to let other people know about Bitcoin is to make a personal appointment to the people who are really interested to know about it ,not those people who just make fun of it. Tell them the basic information about Bitcoin and show them what's the use of it.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

I'm willing to share my knowledge to others about bitcoin but it is limited for interested person because recently I've experienced for  
insulting me  with my neighborhood about the BITCOIN SCAM that actually big news to the BIG NETWORK and front page to some news paper here in the Philippines resulting to CAPTURED by a certain anonymous person via entrapment operation by our authorities because of their illegal activities which was Investment Scam using BITCOIN NAME.    
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Banks are definitely interested in blockchain. However, most banks we surveyed are still in the early stages of adoption, with about three-quarters either involved in a proof-of-concept, formulating their blockchain strategy, or just beginning to look into it.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

We can share our knowledge about bitcoin to other people by sharing it, first to our family and friends, we can tell them how bitcoin works and what good bitcoin brings to us. If they will believe then they can be also a bitcoin users.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

Hello everyone!!!

We can share our knowledge about cryptocurrencies to the other people through social media platforms. There are many users of social media accounts like facebook and twitter. We can easily attract people to use bitcoin through social media platforms.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Hello everyone!!!

I am a student and I sharing my knowledge about bitcoin in my classroom. Most of the students and even my professors are becoming interested to the bitcoin because I told them that bitcoin can help them to become successful person in the near future.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

We can share our knowledge to other people by simply discuss the what we learn from bitcoin,not necesarily the while but,slowly.Untill they learned the ideas.I told them that bitcoin can help them to become more successful to be able  or they eager to learn.
gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Best ways to share knowledge:
 - Write blog posts on your local language
 - Create youtube channel on your local language also

In my country 1% of the population heard about crypto!
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Of course, we should share our knowlegde in many people especially to those really interested to  learn and earn bitcoin,
And help there families in financial problem, See them earning and helping there families is worth it, Sharing is caring

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

I once explained a bit about bitcoin to some of my friends and neighbors. I just explained about bitcointalk, because this is the only thing I can do. For investing and bitcoin mine I have never done it, so I can not explain it in detail. There are some people who are interested and ask me more. But until now they have not been willing to explore about bitcointalk. They say complicated and have not had time, because they work until night.

futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

Hello everyone!!!

We can share our knowledge here in this forum, we all are reading and getting information with the exchange on this forum.

Many people are giving web links in support of their point/ information which i feel is a perfect way to share.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

There are many ways through which we can introduce bitcoin to mass guidance . Start by mentioning it in basic conversation to family and friends. Don't go into to full detail unless they ask about it. Eventually their curiosity will be peaked. Then I follow it up with some youtube videos that have visuals. It really helps to have visual examples when explaining a new concept to someone. After their curiosity is peaked they can jump down the rabbit hole of learning more. Make article and blog, manage live event etc..etc
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Why do you need it?
Do you want to popularize cryptocurrencies?
Oh, I forgot  Smiley The more people use any cryptocurrency, the greater the demand for it.

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

Hello everyone!!!

If I personally share my knowledge with others about Bitcoin by teaching it. If the person wants to know and wants to learn about Bitcoin I will certainly teach the basics to detail and until the person I teach understands. But I will teach Bitcoin to people who have real intentions.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Simply buy showing them how to do it,How to earn bitcoin,You need to guide them step by step in order for them to be able to believe and understand what is the importance of bitcoin but you also need to be patient because it really takes times when you teach because some people dont get what you teach easily.
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

i share my knowledge to anthers people i talk about my experience .i share how to work crypto and block chain.crypto   related vedio ,social media,twitter and see their many protect.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

We can share our knowledge about Bitcoin through an open conversation,teach them about this technology,make them aware of the risks on it and make them feel that we're happy having this Bitcoin in ourlife and let them feel that Bitcoin change our life economic status through this.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Hi also friends ,.
many ways to let people know about bitcoin.
but in my opinion, I will do face to face means it will give a direct understanding by showing a video about the history of bitcoin, functions, benefits to the workings of this virtual currency. in the same way I think he will understand about bitcoin. and do not forget to give advice based on experiences that I have known during the dabbling in the world of bitcoin.
Yes, that is really a practical way to let other people know about bitcoin. Besides that you also can discuss and share your experiences regarding bitcoin. You also can show how much money or profit you have got and it will be easier for them to understand and interested in it bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: