Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1700 times)
cointalktalk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

Hello. There are so many ways to share our knowledge about bitcoin. We can share our knowledge in how to earn in bitcoin without investing. How to join bounty campaigns. And most specially the origin of bitcoin and what is bitcoin.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Personally, when i want to teach a large number of people about bitcoin, in other to make it most interactive, I hold the lectures in telegram,telegram is crypto friendly and it has cool features like stickers,GIFs,pictures and videos that can make the teaching sessions more fun and educative.

Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

I think we should share our knowledge about bitcoin to other people and personally I like to do it) I just show them what and how to do in simplest way, without too much technical words. And then step by step, if person is still interested, explain every detail.

Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

First introduce what is cryptocurrency and what is bitcoin.
In that introduction more questions will ask you.
In correct explanation to them and how you explain it to them there interest will arise to search about bitcoin.
You may use powerpoint or other material that everybody can see you demo.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Well, just like I was informed about bitcoin by a very concerned friend of mine, I too have impacted some very close persons around me that need financial liberation too. I have gone the extra mile of doing a one on one tutoring just to ensure they get the full details and all it entails. So, apart from just information, we ensure a one on one followup till understanding is achieved.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

We can simply share our knowledge through our social media. Mostly my friends use instagram as their main social media. Here I just make stories in which the content of it is all about bitcoin. It could be some tips or trick. Sometimes i show off my income that I get from trading. With such simple things, we have actually done bitcoin education to other people, I mean exactly to my followers.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
There are many way on how we will share our knowledge about like you can use social media as a medium to share your knowledge. Using social media is the best way to share our knowledge because this day many are active on social media and because of that you can attract many investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

For me, I can share it with my friends, families and loved ones by telling them that I am using bitcoin and benefit from it. I will tell them that I learned this bitcoin thing from my classmate and my friends. They taught me how to do this and how I can benefit from it. I am sure that my family will be happy.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Go at least to YouTube, there is a lot of information. And so my knowledge is shared in social networks, about how you can earn money and where, who will be interested to write themselves.
olatslodi

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

Now a days social media is doing well for bitcoin sharing knowledge and information. We can explain to other people what Bitcoin can bring us. We just have to make sure that the news and informations we spread and share in this forum is true so no misconceptions would happen. Investing in bitcoin will give people more money and bring more convenience to people's future.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

what knowledge of cryptocurrency that you want to share it with other poeple? if you want to share about the advatage if you ahve bitcoin and how to use bittcoin you can teach theam easyly, but if you want to teadch them to get some income from bitcoin like trading, mining, dll its more complicated than teach them about bitcoin and how it works

Omosomofa

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

Hello everyone!!!

I have explain to so many people about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency general. I usually start this way..
What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a form of e-currency. It is just like the normal money we spend on daily basis but differs in the sense that. Cryptocurrency is decentralized i.e. no one, Government or individual has direct control over it. Only available and usable on the Internet but can be cashed out /converted to your local currency. It has no specific or fixed value. The value is determined by how you and I view and trade on it.There's little or no charges to acquire them. Easily transferred, stored and used.
I do share more also
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

If you want to explain what the bitcoin is to your family or your close friends, you better teach it also so that what you teach is more interested in bitcoin in the end. Because if they already know what the bitcoin is, i'm sure they will by themselves learn how to know the bitcoin. Teaching about bitcoin is easier to tell what the bitcoin means.
Cuman86

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

with video or all sites on the internet associated with bitcoin, as well as explaining the usefulness of the bitcoin.
zedrickjuls

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Hello everyone!!!

Bitcoin is best investment and it is profitable.That's why i'm encouraging everyone to invest in bitcoin now while the price is still low and keep it as long time investment for our future.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

There is no much work to do,all you need to do is to advice new  investors to properly conduct a valid research on bitcoin, this open the opportunity for information to be assimilated before investment.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

A little bit story from me. i work for $ 300 a month and as an extra income I trade every day bitcoin and earn about $ 200 a day. of my income, almost all my friends wonder because they definitely know my income every month. so if a friend or other person asks me where my extra income comes from, I immediately explain and teach about bitcoin to them in the hope that they follow what I do. because I prefer to share useful knowledge especially in terms of this bitcoin. I explain the bitcoin gradually to them. but, always the first one I explain is what is cryptocurrency then after that how we make money from bitcoin  Smiley

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
quetoi2505

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

I think has many way to share about bitcoin for people and Word of mouth and direct conversation in my opinion is the best because half the time talking to others about Bitcoin feels like a big ponsy scheme xD or at least to those who dont know it or are skeptical.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

I directly tell to other people how bitcoin works and what are the advatages and benefits a user can get from bitcoin.
hasan083

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

Hlo ..plese tell me about bitcoin.and how can take more profit to bitcoin..

Plese tell me

⚡️  Electrominer  ▬  ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️ ▬   Electrominer  ⚡️
☁  Cloud Mining Platform  ⌨  Mobile Data Centers  ☼  Solar Power Station
▬▬● Telegram  ●  ANN  ● White PaperTwitterMediumRedditFacebook ●▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: