Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True BTC believers  (Read 1275 times)
cr1tbayman

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

I don't care whether crypto will be as a payment in future or something else, at the present moment I really like crypto because it opens new opportunities and nothing else  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

I used to put stock in the cryptographic money until the point that I found that the utilization of which is being improved the situation the benefit making. I was in the main wave where I used to put stock in the innovation and stuff and gotten myself I'm required with various readings in regards to the bitcoin and Blockchain Innovation works. In the interim I likewise read few of the colossal distributions done by the understudies who had the Blockchain Innovation as real subject, and I was so astounded to see all that coming. Be that as it may, when the market kept telling you can gain this much and that much from the bitcoin then I got redirected a considerable measure. Presently I am here to gain cash as I have become numerous approaches to do and it sort of causes me and my family.
RoyalWood01

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

I think Bitcoin is the best coin ever I seen. Actually I love Bitcoin because of it price. I am very much interested about its up and down price.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

yes, there are quite many true bitcoin believers with certain or a good investments. It's good they believe in the coin. Some just enter and invest thinking to maximize their profits hearing from others. Better to invest after self study and research about what times to invest in.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Why not believe in crypto? Smiley as far as I experience and saw firsthand, a lot of people are growing individually with bitcoin. And I think it is economically proven that it can help a country as a whole and as an individual. To see is to believe right? So let’s show them to make them believe!

PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

If you ever ever invest in anythingvyou should believe in it. Not only with bitcoin. Investing in something is belivingvin it's potential of winning and thus lending or giving him money so u increase those profits. Same things comes with cryptocurrency we should believe in it in the first place but in order to increase our profits we need to trade with it in order to optimize our investment.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
btc4future

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

I am engage in crypto currency since 2016.

What i did in past not necessary now what i am doing right now its really necessary .

Yes Now I believe in crypto currencies . I invest my entire money on it. I already become profitable.

I believe in Next year i will fulfill my target.

Yes I believe in BTC.

Thanks.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

I truly believe on bitcoin domination now a days,it helps a lot thru his fast and reliable transaction in terms of payment,but other people ignoring bitcoin they really dont what is the goods factors of having on it .Usually those people did not want to be scam they securing thier assets.
Absolutely right bitcoin is best source to pay for daily needs we can easily get what we want in life with bitcoin, fast transaction and low price makes bitcoin the most liked currency for people. Scamming is not big deal if we use wallets to save bitcoin; making profit with bitcoin is first attraction to investors which attracts most of investors to invest in bitcoin and save it for long time. I believe in bitcoin because it has changed my life from bad to better.
soenaderecho10

Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

I truly believe on bitcoin domination now a days,it helps a lot thru his fast and reliable transaction in terms of payment,but other people ignoring bitcoin they really dont what is the goods factors of having on it .Usually those people did not want to be scam they securing thier assets.
Absolutely right bitcoin is best source to pay for daily needs we can easily get what we want in life with bitcoin, fast transaction and low price makes bitcoin the most liked currency for people. Scamming is not big deal if we use wallets to save bitcoin; making profit with bitcoin is first attraction to investors which attracts most of investors to invest in bitcoin and save it for long time. I believe in bitcoin because it has changed my life from bad to better.

Im believing on bitcoin because of people who investing and trusting on bitcoin and you can see bitcoin is very helpful in every one who needs a extra money to buy in daily needs so that many people believe on bitcoin.i heard many times with buying a bitcoin and hold in longterm way become rech so theres many persons trust and believe.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
PIR

Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

I believe in bitcoin and what it can do to others, to the country it's just wonderful to see how great bitcoin is, and what it would bring in the future... simple folk earn something for their living, investor doubled their investment, and even people where amazed to its system its technology applied and being used...that is how bitcoin is,

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Bitcoin or BTC is a new era currency or used as an online world cryptocurrency and its virtue is established and is going to widen vastly in coming years.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I believe in bitcoin and what it can do to others, to the country it's just wonderful to see how great bitcoin is, and what it would bring in the future... simple folk earn something for their living, investor doubled their investment, and even people where amazed to its system its technology applied and being used...that is how bitcoin is,
I also believe about the capability of Bitcoin; I believe that it can continuously give high profit to all the people worldwide; that even the price decreases, I'm still supporting it because I am a true believer.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

...I think crypto investors and crypto traders won't still exist, if they didn't believe the potential of crypto like bitcoin. Before, I ignored it and without any interest to learn it, but i changed my mind and i start doing some research for it on how it works as for investment.

I beleived the potential of bitcoin.
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Believing in Bitcoin is good but not with blind eyes. Buying and selling in good positions is better than holding all year long.
exactly as you mentioned bitcoin is not currency that blind, many people already know that bitcoin is good, although there are still countries that have yet to acknowledge the bitcoin, but I believe bitcoin profitable
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Yes, I truly believe in Bitcoin because if you see now more people has growing individually with Bitcoin many people have become rich through bitcoin it is profitable,good investment.The opportunity is more than a possibility, it is the only way for the economic migrants, their families, their communities, and their future access to the opportunity of the global economy
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

investors in bitcoin should understand that if people really use bitcoin for payments, also their investments would grow. So I would recommend to actually split bitcoin holdings for immediate use and those considered as investment.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

The true BTC believers will not pay attention to the price of the market every day. It must be believed that the block chain technology can change our life and change our future. I believe a lot of people think so.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

I actually believe in that too, that after all of the regulations and oppositions bitcoin will ultimately became strong and heavy!
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

I think as human as we are we tend to believe on things that has given results to many people and we tend to follow the trend but once this trend does not give us what we expect we normally feels dissappointed and less interested. The true believers of bitcoins actually are those who have experience the great change it has given into their lives. It is just pretentious to say that I believe in bitcoin etc. even if we have not actually felt nor experience the benefits. But as the saying goes there is always first time in everything those hopefuls will keep coming but they are just hopefuls not believers.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

To be honest, I believe Bitcoin. I have complete confidence in Bitcoin. Now I'm successful with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is best for a long time to hold.There is no fear of scam.The amount of bitcoin will increase as much as the day goes.
If bitcoin is not true then I don't think that we are still here and this forum still exists so no reason to doubt or to regret for having here, for sure we are all thankful that we have given the chance to be here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: