Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True BTC believers  (Read 1275 times)
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

Bitcoin is one of the things that can be used, people can continue and also Many people believe that the basics of bitcoin can help the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

To be honest, I believe Bitcoin. I have complete confidence in Bitcoin. Now I'm successful with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is best for a long time to hold.There is no fear of scam.The amount of bitcoin will increase as much as the day goes.
As many people trying to pull bitcoin down, still the number of true believers is increasing tremendously. True believers stay and continue to uphold no matter what situations market might be encountering or the drastic change of value because they understand how beneficial bitcoin is. Bitcoin is practically not a perfect currency, but I trust its full potential to bring quality life and abundance. If we just let ourselves be constantly reminded of our goals in life and holding on to our faith firmly not only in good times but also in bad times, then I believe bitcoin will continue let others experience its extraordinary qualities.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

people who do not want to get away from what is done in the camp with bitcoin who always looks at both the routine tasks of each campaign and always looks good on the other side of bitcoin. this understanding is in use by the true bitcoin adherents ..
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see
although with any news and prices down I still believe in bitcoin because I believe the results and facts rather than believe with bad news is my opinion because my capital confidence and patience with bitcoin
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

Well, you are right. It is not to believe. Study and you will get the answers. BTC is the mother of all crypto currencies. People do invest on BTC than any other crypto currencies.Investments doesn’t stand on only believe, it needs proper knowledge, research etc. Who invests do all these and then finalize to invest.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.

Believing in bitcoin's an important factor since the value of bitcoin itself grows based on the trust of its users. But more exciting, bitcoin is a major breakthrough in computer science was built and applied into cryptographic systems also a trusted crypto throughout the history of cryptocurrency.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

Everyone have the right to express helpful and constructive ideas. We as believers or haters have its own reasons why. Some got the very disappointing experienced of unmate expectations. Expectations that destroy cannot be rebuilt again unless everyone helps to construct whatsoever that can contribute in bitcoin. The expert develop newly gadgets to provide the clients much better tech than before that can handle the high specks of technology particularly in mining. Bitcoin is the new revolution of currency in the world.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

I believe bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, because it has grown tens of millions of times. I have gained a lot of money by investing in bitcoin, which has changed my life. I am always a believer in bitcoin.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

For the very clear, I think no people are patronizing in 1 crypto because they really believe it!, in a real story about why people are using different Crypto Currency like BTC is because of the potential to thier capital become 5 times double after several years by joining in any other prospect of investment. 
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

wow, so much positive vibes here. i love it! keep it up, guys!
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

As a true believer of BTC, I wish it will become a proper currency in the future. Even it is volatile but it keep on rising for several years. I still investing today, buy and hold because I know it gives a potential profit soon.
Dingdongjl

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

As a true believer of BTC, I wish it will become a proper currency in the future. Even it is volatile but it keep on rising for several years. I still investing today, buy and hold because I know it gives a potential profit soon.
I think the volatility of BTC will decrease when it reach its total supply so for me it doesnt matter.

I Believe on BTC and supporting it because it has a lot of purposes that can help an economy.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

I have always loved new technologies in our world. Cryptocurrencies is something completely new in the world of finance and many people understand this. I think therefore many believe in bitcoin and support it. After all, they, like me, believe that this is our future.
zeref dragneel

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

we all need to invest in bitcoin with the help of common knowledge.
actually I am also a true believer. but I cant let my money just invest in bitcoin and hold them for years after years..
we all have eyes and brains.we should use them.there are some season when if you invest u will be happy for that and the other times will just make you regretful. and after that you might lose your motion.that might make you hate cryptos.well its just a story though bt it could be happened.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

I'm a true believer in Bitcoin and the technology it's built upon. People don't realize that blockchain may just save the world from centralized capitalism in near future. While I personally got into crypto because of the futuristic technology, I also don't see anything wrong with trying to make some money off it. Selling btc for profit every now and then is healthy (both for the seller and the market)...someone's gotta sell in order for new investor's money to enter the market.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

I think that the majority joined the cryptocurrency thanks to the opportunity to earn. But it's also very cool, because people do not just earn, they are also involved in such a unique technology and thereby develop it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

To be honest, initially I joined bitcoin only to make money, but the more I studied it, the more I admired its technology, and I now treat it as something much more than just a way to make money.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

For the first time I got acquainted with bitcoin as a very promising technology, and starting to study it, I learned that with it you can make good money. But first of all, I am interested in it as a currency technology.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:43:10 AM

I am an investor and investors think more of money or profit they will get more than tokens tech as you were saying. There are many aspects of tech which are far beyond what blockchain is doing at the moment.
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

I believe in Bitcoin because it is the first coin of this crypto industry. And if in 2009 Bitcoin was not made, then perhaps you can't see this crypto world today. I also heard that Bitcoin makes many millionaire, so may be one day i also become a millionaire by Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: